[Nico Nico] Stop Hitting His Head!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

First lemme show you the drawing he wa so proud of in case you don't know


V proudly showed the camera his drawing of Jimin to the camera, grinning happily while the others laughed and compared Jimin to his drawing which surprisingly looked alike.

He answered each question the MC threw at him including,

"Why is it Jimin?"

"Because he's easy to draw." 

"That's it? Because he's easy to draw?"

V laughed and looked around, not sure if he should say this or not.

"What?! What are you going to say?!" Jimin looked at him as if he was challenging the male.

"Heehee.." he laughed his usual adorable laugh before he finally said what he wanted to. "And Jimin's face itself is dangerous."

He noticed Jimin who was walking to his direction, and immediately got into position to defend himself 

Jimin grumbled and continuously smack V's head before going back after he was satisfied.

The camera kept Its focus on V as he continued to talk about his drawing.

 

"Ow! What's that for!" Jimin squeaked when he felt something hit his head repeatedly. He ly to saw the maknae looking at him with a face. "Whar?" He snapped and Jungkook simply stuck his tongue up before continue to listen to Taehyung.

"This kid!" Jimin muttered under his breath and did the same as Jungkook only to find himself standing up and smacking Taehyung again after something he thought that had offended him.

"This hyung really!" He heard Jungkook said beside him before he smacked his head again.

"What is your problem seriously?!" Jimin hissed, rubbing his head. "Stop hitting me!"

"Then you should stop hitting Taehyung!" He said with a slight pout.

"He deserved it."

"What if he becomes even dumber?! I'm going to haunt your for that!"

Jimin stared at Jungkook for awhile, thinking over of what the maknae had daid before he bursted into a not-so-loud laughter.

"He's dumb from the beginning."

"No way. He's smart. At eeast smarter than you." He stuck his tongue and tried to hit Jimin again. "Ack!" Jungkook winced and turned to his back.

"Yoongi-hyung!" He whined.

The older shrugged his head as they both ignored Jimin's "serve you right."

"You know he is dumb. Don't do that." Suga said.

"I'm not dumb!" Jimin's protest fell into deaf ears and Jungkook nodded, stopping his action and listened to whoever was talking.

 

"Jungkook-ah."

He turned to V who was smiling.

"How dare you say I'm stupid."

"I'm not calling you stupid, hyung. I simply said to Jimin hyung that he can turn you dumb if he kept hitting your head. Beside I said that you're smarter than Jimin hyung though."

"Kookie."

"What?"

"You're forgiven."


Written : 2015.06.19

Published : 2015.06.24

A/N : i hope you guys like this! Comment please!

Next : VKook