[Running Man] How Many Time Have You..

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"I don't know if I should thank him or hate him."

He was practically ignored as his teammates continued to laugh at the scene of Kim Jongkook keeping Yoongi hostage.

But despite the loud laughter, someone decided to pay attention to him.

"Who?"

"Jon-"

"OH MY HOLY- ABS. MY GOD AND IT'S JEON JUNGKOOK'S! DAMN IT I'M HYPERVENTILANTING!"

"PARK JIMIN CALM THE DOWN!" Yoongi growled.

And despite all that too, Jungkook focused on Taehyung. "Jongkook-hyung?"

"Mhm," Nodded the older.

"Why?"

"Because he had just shown my property to the whole world."

"By your property do you mean my body, baby?"

"What else?" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook laughed, when did his Tae get over his shyness in claiming Jungkook as his?

"And he touched it."

"Well, you know he got no romantic intention or such. We should not care about that."

"True, but-?"

"But what, Tae? He just touched it once and what about you, babe? How many times have you touched me?"

Taehyung almost bit his tongue off from the question as he burnt bright tomato.

"Hm? How many times?" Jungkook pressed, teasing smirk on his face as he took Taehyung's hand and slipped it below his large hoodie.

"Hey, answer me, Taetae." He moved Taehyung's from his side, down to his stomach where his delicious abs rested at.

Taehyung mumbled something under his breath.

"What did you say? I can't hear you." Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung.

"A lot. Now let go of my hand, Kookie."

"So that you can touch me to your liking?"

 

 

 

"So that I can slap you for acting like a ert."

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.05.23

published : 2016.05.24

 

:))))))