[Volume Up] Who's Your Favorite?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"There's someone I want to share room with too." V called to the mic and naturally, all attention went to him.

"Jeon Jungkook." He made an eye contact with the maknae and grinned cutely like he usually does.

"Vchooses Jungkook, why is that?" One of the DJ asked.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook chirped in, smiling.

Taehyung laughed adorably before he answered. "Firstly if I share a room with Jungkook, it won't be boring. It will always be fun." He reasoned, nodding when the two DJs did so.

 

"He must be talkative. But he's quiet here,today."

"He's being shy here." One of the hyung answered while Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Jungkookie is really shy on TV. But he's actually really hyper and talks a lot at home." Taehyung explained.

"How can he be shy on broadcast ?!" The DJ asked in disbelief, cornering Jungkook who just laughed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"I'll make sure to ask him a lot of questions today." Said the DJ with confidence while the 17 yo kid just nodded.

 

"Kookie! Accompany me to the washroom?" Taehyung called happily and squealed in delight when the male stood up after nodding. He let Jungkook took his hand and led him to their destination.

"They look so close." Eunjung- the DJ- commented, stopping the conversation in between the Bangtan's member.

"They're really close." Jimin answered with his smile and when he received a nod, he continued his conversation with Suga.

 

Soon after, V and Jungkook came back and sat on their respective seat which was accros from each other. But even though they are apart, they still chatted happily.

 

The advertisement finally ended and they put their headphones back.

"Whoa, during the ad BTS members really chatted a lot. And from there we can see that they're all really clothes and that Jungkook-ssi is really not a quiet tyoe of person." 

All members laughed at the mention of that and then waited for what the DJ will say.

 

"1238 said : 'Unnie! You should ask who is their favorite amongst each other!' Oh, isn't this a good idea?"

"Someone will be hurt though if no one choose him." J-Hope said with a sigh, somehow knowing how will this end up.

"That's right." The DJ agreed.

"But it will be fun." Rap Monster joined and after some chat, they decided to do it.

 

"We will do it orderly from Rap Monster-ssi."

"It will be Jin of course. He take a good care of us."

"V-ssi?"

"Alright. My favourite members are.."

"You can only choose one person!" Jimin complained.

"Oh really? I'm sorry.. uh.. then it should be our golden maknae, Jungkookie, right?" He beamed brightly and Jungkook pumped his fist in the air, cheering a 'yay'.

"J-Hope -ssi?"

"Taetae for me!"

"Jimin-ssi?"

"Hmm.. same like V, I choose Jungkook!" He didn't miss the surprised look on Suga's face.

"Suga-ssi?"

"V.. he's a cutie."

"Jungkook-ssi?"

"V-Hyung!!" He called happily and both pretended to have a high five.

"Okay then lastly, Jin-ssi?"

"Namjoonie."

 

"Looking at the result, V-ssi got the most vote. Is there any reason why everyone like V so much?"

"Taehyung-hyung is really cute and fun!" -jk

"He's attractive and cute. He plays well too!" -jh

"No real reason. Like I mentioned, he is cute." -sg (actually : because Jimin chooses Jungkook, then I'll just choose V)

"His 4d personality is real and not made up. He's honest too." -j

"He's just likeable." -rm

"I don't like him." -jm

 

"You don't like him, Jimin-ssi? Why?"

"Because of him no one likes me!" He joked and everyone cracked up laughing at the little drama Jimin was starting.

"Yoongi-hyung, why didn't you chose me?!"

The mentioned one shrugged. "You didn't chose me." He reasoned.

"Then I change my mind, I choose you."

Suga lifted his brow playfully. "Am I your pokemon, now?"

 

Everyone can't help but to crack up laughing at that and Jimin's whine that came after.

 

"Suga, stop the drama now." Jin said in between his laugh and Yoongi grinned.

"Alright, alright. I choose Jimin too."

 

 

 

 

 


Written : 2015.06.18

Published : 2015.06.20

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : YoonMin