[Celebrity Bromance] Eavesdrop

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook resisted the urge to slam the door open and barged in. Instead, he stood up very slowly and walked away, trying to huff away the anger he had gotten from hearing Taehyung and Minjae's exchange.

No, Jeon Jungkook didn't just eavesdrop his boyfriend's chat with his so called friend.
No, Jeon Jungkook will never do that.

He sped up to where their waiting room was and entered with a loud bang, surprising everyone inside -even the passed out Yoongi was forced awake-

"Whoa easy there," Seokjin tilted his head, watching his youngest son behavior.
"What happened?" Hoseok whispered because he rarely sees their maknae furious but once he does, even Hoseok is intimidated.

"I think I know," Jimin replied and it was quick for everyone to huddle around him.
"Taetae is having a meeting with Minjae-ssi today, remember?"
"But they're just having a meeting." Rapmon frowned.

"Jungkook might have been standing in front of the door, you know, spying on them. And something might or might not angered him."

The four nodded their head, it's logical.
And decided to leave both the matter, Jungkook and Taehyung alone.

-||-

"Hey," Jungkook felt someone's shadow on him as he played his current addiction : piano tiles.
He didn't even bother to look up, simply continue to tap his four fingers against his screen.
"Jungkookie?"

Jungkook bit his tongue to prevent something awful coming from his mouth such as : shut it or go away because as angry as he is toward Taehyung, he can never afford to hurt the love of his life. Especially just because of his petty jealousy as he likes to call it.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung frowned at Jungkook's act and he snatched the guy's phone away from him.
Jungkook growled, reaching over for his phone which he could reach easily.

Taehyung's frown deepened as Jungkook got the device back.
"I said hi, Jungkookie."
"Hi. Satisfied now? Let me resume the game."

Taehyung grunted at the response and he crossed his arms, sitting beside the maknae, "grumpy much?"

Jeon Jungkook ignored him.

"Jungkookieee.. you're being mean to me right now, you know?"
"Me? Being mean?" Jungkook raised a brow, "To you? When did I ever?"
"Yes. Yes. Yes. And right now."
Jungkook scoffed, "as if yoy've never ignored me before."

Taehyung pouted, "that's because I was talking on the phone, Kookie. And I've already apologized."
"Well, now I'm playing on my phone."

And when nothing was said the next few second, Taehyung sighed dejectedly.

"Did I do something?"
"Maybe yes. Maybe not."

Judging from the answer..

"You totally are, what did I do, Kookie? Are you angry at me now?"
"You can think about it yourself and decide if I'm angry or not."

Taehyung exhaled, and fell back to his seat. He stayed silent for awhile, racking his breath to think of something, anything.

Taehyung may not look like it, but he is quite clever when he needs to. Especially if it concerns his relationship.

So it's not a surprise, honestly when Jungkook heard Taehyung whispering a, "No way.."

The guy then turned to Jungkook with wide eyes, but the younger threw his face away with a loud 'tsk'.

Next, Jungkook felt arms around him as Taehyung pulled him into a back hug, a single hand putting the long forgotten device away.

"Baby, you were listening. Am I wrong?" Taehyung whispered, his hands worked on rubbing Jungkook's arms affectionately. He took Jungkook's silence as a 'yes' and continued.

"Come on, I sniffed it out already. And you're angry, I concluded. Now stop ignoring me, that's simply being mean."

"Well, I think this is nothing compared to hearing your own boyfriend inviting some stranger to a drive, moreover to his boyfriend's hometown and even said that he wants to come back to that bromance show again when you have never even go for a drive and visit your boyfriend's hometown with the guy except for schedules."

Taehyung should be feeling sad that Jungkook's mad at him but damn. His Kookie looked so adorable.

"Baby, come on, we're just friends. It's the same with you asking Jiminnie or Hoseok hyung of whoever out for a trip."

"Nope, Jimin and Hoseok hyung are our teammates, bandmates, brothers. It's a different case."

Taehyung rolled his eyes secretly, cupping Jungkook's cheeks. "And I just said that out of formality, nothing more. It means nothing."

"But it will means a lot to the public and those fangirls of Minjae and You will request for the second season of your so called bromance and if the demands are high, you'll end up doing it again."

"But if I didn't say that, Kookie, the sociality might judge me. Saying that how I'm not returning Minjae's sentiment or whatever and to some people, it might appear rude, we're quite close after all. See, he even came to our concert. I was the one who invited him though. But that's not the point, do you want me to get bashed and getting all those hate again?"

Jungkook lowered his gaze and shook his head, "No. The Loser incident is enough."

Taehyung smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair, "that's my Kookie. Now stop getting jealous over things and spoil me."

And finally, finally you heard me, Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

"There's still a thing, though." Jungkook said as Taehyung nuzzled his neck.
"What is it?"
"You dissed me in front of him."
"I didn't mean it. You'll do well in MC-ing, Kookie."
"Of course."
"Cause my Kook is the golden maknae after all."

"One more."
"Hm?"
"If you ended up having the second season, please be prepared to sleep alone at least until you finished filming the whole thing. And might as well consider that Minjae guy as your new boyfriend."

".....You won't do that."
"Maybe not the breaking up. But I'm not joking about the sleeping alone part."


written : ???-2016.05.27

published : 2016.05.28

 

A/n about the yoonseokmin, the vote will be closed probably on the 31st of May or maybe 2nd of June