[Unknown Source] Thank You

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It's based on this :


"Hoseok-ah, you're not going home?" Yoongi asked as he looked over to the younger who seemed like he's doing nothing compared to the other members who were packing their things to go back to their home.

And all of them are going home tomorrow.
Everyone except one, maybe.

"I'm not going home this year, hyung," He said with a small smile, no hint of his usual hope and happiness.

"Why?" Jimin, who was also packing things on the other side of the room.

"No one will be home, so there's no point. Mom and dad is going on a honeymoon," He rolled his eyes at that, "And Jiwoo noona's with her boyfriend."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!?" Jimin raised his voice at the sudden news.
"We can stay here too, you know," Yoongi nodded, agreeing with Jimin.

"No, no, no. I can't do that!"

That's actually an expected answer.

"Not when you both have your family waiting."

Jimin and Yoongi both looked at the sunshine before them.
"You have family too, you know. It's just they're not home at the moment," Jimin frowned at Hoseok's choice of words.
"At least they won't passing the new year alone."
"You can always call us," Yoongi ruffled the guy's hair fondly.
"Hyung's right," Jimin nodded, sneaking his way to Hoseok's bed, hugging the guy by his waist.
Hoseok got on petting Jimin's hair.

"Beside, you're our family, too," The youngest continued. "And maybe more than a family, because we love you more than that, more than just a family or brother."

"Thank you, Jimin-ah, Yoongi-hyung. But seriously, I'll be okay for at least a week that's when you guys come back, right?"
"Yeah, but still, we can't let you be alone. Passing new year alone is so.. sad, you know," Yoongi explained.

"That's why I'm telling you guys right now, so that you can't cancel your trip. Now stop worrying over me and go to bed, Jimin-ah. And hyung, are you done packing? Should I help you?"

"I'll sleep here tonight," Jimin replied, closing his eyes as he stayed where he is.
"I'm almost done, it's fine, you go to sleep too, Hoseok-ah. Don't forget to leave me some space to squeeze in as well."

Hoseok laughed slightly and slid in beside Jimin. He drapped a securing arms around the smaller male and squeezed closely so that Yoongi may got on his other side.

It's not that long until Yoongi joined, honestly and Hoseok was more than willing to pull the older inside his embrace also.
"Good night, both of you," He heard Yoongi whispered.
"Good night, hyung. Jiminnie's fallen asleep."

Hoseok said in the same tone, as he continued to caress Jimin's soft hair.

-||-

"You guys brought everything?"
"Yeah,"
"Are you sure?"
"For the tenth time, yes, Hoseok-ah," Yoongi groaned at the same questions thrown to them.

Jimin on the other hand, laughed as he carried his luggage.
"Jungkook-ah, you done?" The 95z looked over the maknae who's probably calming down a sobbing Taehyung.

"Aww, Taehyung, you're crying?" Hoseok teased despite his own moist eyes.
"Are you sure you're NOT crying, Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi fired back.
"I'm not," the dancer denied.
"He totally is," Namjoon chirped behind as he led himself and Seokjin out of the door.
"C'mon boys, I know you're sad but it's just a week, you'll meet each other again before you know it," Jin said, his eyes focused on Taehyung as well as Hoseok.

"And Hoseokkie, if you ever feel lonely, you can always call us especially your two boyfriends," he continued, smiling at Hoseok whose got both boyfriend hugging him as he soaked their shirts wet.

"You're gonna make Jimin cry too," Yoongi joked as he patted his back lovingly.
"Shut up, hyung. I'm not- ..crying," Jimin choked on his sob.

"Someone needs to stop this before they decided to ditch home," Namjoon laughed as he watched his dongsaengs.

"Hoseok-ah, you need to let go of us," Yoongi finally said and the younger quickly, yet reluctantly did so.
"Look at your face, it's a mess. You're so going to lose your fans if they see you," He added, wiping the trace of tears wetting Hoseok's cheeks, as well as Jimin's.

"We'll be back before you know it. And we won't let you feel lonely even when you're alone," Jimin promised him.
"Jiminnie's right. Well, remember these things : First, you gotta eat well, don't mess up your meal. Second, don't work yourself too hard, take some rest too. Third, don't stay up too late." He raised his three fingers which Hoseok obediently nodded to at the reminders. "Good, now we really need to go. We'll miss you," It was a loving yet simple and short peck. But it was enough for the two of them, at least for now.

"I'll miss you, hyung," Jimin mumbled, circling his arms around the taller's neck for a slightly longer kiss.
"I'll miss you guys too," Hoseok said, smiling despite the tears welling on his eyes.
"I love you, hyung," Jimin hugged him tight and Hoseok returned the same sentiment.
"I love you too, take care,"
"I will, you too."
"Mhm, Yoongi-hyung, you as well."
"Don't worry, now let's go."

And everyone bid their good byes to Hoseok who's staying in the dorm without the presence of his six dear members.

-||-

"Taehyung-ah, stop crying, will you?" Yoongi shook his head at the younger's unstoppable tears.
Jungkook looked at their second oldest and shrugged his shoulder while continuously whispering sweet nothings to Taehyung's ear.

Finally, it's time for Daegu's train to leave, Seokjin and Namjoon have long left them on tjeir own respective trains.

And at that very moment, the other 95 liner bawled.

"Oh god, Jimin not you too," Yoongi sighed, turning around to properly give Jimin a hug. "It's not like I'm going to go away or whatever, it's just for sometimes, don't cry."
"I-I'm sorry I don't know why but I just feel like crying!" Jimin reasoned.
"Is it because Tae cried? Both of you are just like babies, one cries, the other followed," Yoongi smiled, pecking Jimin's lips also.
"I'm sorry but it's time to part ways, be safe, Jimin-ah."
"Hyung too."
"Jungkook?"

"Yea, hyung?"
"Take care of my Jimin."
"I will but please do the same to this sweet heart over here."
"Taehyung will be okay with me."

Jungkook smiled gratefully, cupping his older boyfriend's cheeks to pull him into a passionate yet sweet kiss.
"Be safe, baby. I love you," He mouthed between the kiss.
"I love you too, Kookie," Taehyung sobbed.
"Now, stop crying, call me in the night, okay?" He wiped away Taehyung's tears.
"I will, be safe, Jungkookie."
"Mhm, you too."

And the Busan train was the last to leave.

-||-

The night on new year eve, Jimin received a phone call from Yoongi.

"Hey, hyung."
"Hi, Jimin-ah. How're you doing?"
"Great, I'm still worried that Hoseok hyung's lonely, though."
"Same, but actually I'm taking train home right now."
"What?"
"Yeah, it's bugging me, Hoseok, you know. So I decided to come back and keep him company. Hope you don't mind, baby."
"Well.. I don't. But why didn't you tell me? I want to go back too!"
"Hush, you know your family will feel hurt if they heard you."
"Well what about your- oh.."
"Yeah.."
"They still didn't accept you?"
"Something like that."
"..... I see, have a safe ride, hyung. I'll be back in 3 days."
"Mhm, I'm going to hang up now, okay? Call Hoseokkie but don't tell him I'm going back. Love you, Jimin-ah."
"Me too, hyung, bye."
"Bye."

-||-

Hoseok was in the middle of talking with Jimin when the doorbell rang.

Maybe it's the pizza he ordered.

"Just a sec, Jiminnie," He put the phone away and rushed out the door, grabbing some money on his way.

But-

"Hey,"
Hoseok almost dropped the money on his hands.
"... Hyung?"
Yoongi pushed past the door and dragged Hoseok with him inside.
"Yeah, it's me," Yoongi grinned as he put two box on their table. "Have you eaten yet?"
".. Nope. But that's not the problem, why are you-?"
"I can't get the image of you being lonely so I decided to come back."

And that's enough of answer to Hoseok maybe because he knew the other reason from the way Yoongi's eyes showed that tiny bits of sadness.

"Is this your dinner or a midnight snack?"
"Both."
"Hmm, I bought chicken for your information, let's eat together?"

That night, on the new year eve, they talked about everything they had missed the past week, of course not forgetting to invite Jimin through a phone call.


It was the last dawn of the year when Yoongi and Hoseok got in bed, snuggled up together in the cold weather.
And the last thing Yoongi heard before he fell asleep was a small whisper of :

 

 

"Thank you, hyung."

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.04-05

published : 2016.06.05

 

I'm sorry this is such a disappointment :(