[Rookie King] Possessive Min Suga~!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Epiaode 7


Taehyung as the king, introduced the first stage which read : 'Breaking Chopstick with Your ' which left everyone laughing by the absurd punishment that may left a big scar on their image.

"Let's predict who's going to get this one!" Suga suddenly said and each one of them started to take their guess with jimin : suga 2 : 3. All left was for the nominees to guess.

"It's Jimin for me." Suga said, looking into Jimin's eyes. "And it'd be better if he got this one." He added again.

"Why?" Jimin asked, making the older smirked miscievously. "Because your is firm? This will be a piece of cake for you."

The dancer blushed visibly and quickly swatted Yoongi's naughty hand that was trying to touch his precious buttocks. But of course, that only wasn't enough to stop Yoongi from squeezing his and the only thing he can do was whining.

"Hyung, stop it!" He poutedly cutely, bitting back moan when Yoongi actually didn't stop massaging his .

"Mine." He wiggled his eyebrows playfully and Rapmon seemed that he can't take it anymore.

"Aish, seriously. Stop it, you ert!"

"I get it." Suga said with a straight face and sat like nothing had just happened.

"I certainly don't want to get this one." Jimin mumbled.

"Don't say that, you'll get it."

 

And they got their own cards.

"We'll open it at the count of 3. 1,2..,3!"

And the hell, Jimin thought. 

"How can this happen ?!?!?! He shouted in pure rage, slamming the card to the table while Suga laughed on his side, obviously satisfied.

 

Grudgingly, Jimin took the tied up chopsticks and put the in between his legs before pulling it up to his . Hands holding onto the rope tightly as he clenched and unclenced his cheeks with back facing to camera.

"Yah! Why're you doing it like that?!" Suga complained despite others' cheers for Jimin.

"Then how should I do it?"

"Shouldn't you show the camera your face instead?"

"That's not how this works, hyung!" J-Hope complained while Suga just stare blankly.

 

"How could you show your to everyone!" He complained all of the sudden after Jimin had suceeded the mission. "You're the one wishing that I would get caught. Why're you blaming me now?" Jimin protested in return as he stared at his hyung, confused.

Seeming to realize that it was his 'own' fault. (Well, actually blame Jimin's luck!) He huffed and wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulder.

 

"That is still my though."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

 


Written : 2015.06.18

Published : 2015.06.21

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : YoonMin