[The Show Warm Up] What The..

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Stupid Jimin."

"Stupid Jungkook."

 

"I'm not stupid, Yoongi-hyung!!"

"Me too!"

 

"You both are stupid." Suga shook his head while Taehyung nodded in agreement.

 

Jungkook heaved a sigh and massaged his temple. Currently the four of them are seated on Suga and Jin's shared room.

"Can you explain what is this all about?" He asked calmly.

"You like Heyne." Taehyung blurted out.

"So, you think I like Hey- wha- what?!" His eys flew wide open as he gaped in disbelieve at his lover.

"You like Heyne." Taehyung repeated.

"No! What makes you think so, seriously?"

"You did aegyo in front of her."

"That's only for the show."

"Not only once, but twice." Yoongi backed Taehyung up. "You do it when she asked you to." The 95 liner sighed.

"What about me?" Jimin pointed his index finger to his own chest.

"You.. You're getting too excited." Taehyung was one to answer him.

"Me?"

Yoongi nodded.

"When?"

"When Heyne said that your red hair is cool." The blonde finished it off. Both he and Taehyung got their arms crossed against their chest as they stared judgingky at the two.

 

So in conclusion...

 

"You both like Heyne." Suga and Taehyung chorused.

Jungkook rolled his eyes while Jimin gasped in disbelieve.

"No, Tae. I don't like Heyne."

"Me too! I only like you, Yoongi-hyung!"

 

This time they were the one to roll their eyes.

"Kookie baby, you rarely showed aegyo to any of us you know."

"I do lots of aegyo to you!"

"Jungkook, as much as we're aware, Taehyung is always the one to do aegyo."

The maknae glared to Yoongi who seemed unfazed as he eyes him and Jimin.

 

"Yoongi-hyung, isn't it normal to get excited? She complimented me." The red hair said and Suga's sharp gaze turned to him. It was so sharp that Jimin sure if eyes could kill he must be already a dead meat. Yoongi sighed. "It's okay to get excited but you're getting too excited." He pointed out. "You blushed." Taehyung chirped in.

"Right, you blushed."

"Hyung, it just I'm embarassed." He denied. "I- I blushed everytime you complimented me." His cheeks went bright red when he said that.

"My point, Jiminnie. You blushed a lot with me, whenever I do things to you or when I complimented you. But none of the others Bangtan members had the same effect. Then the fact that you actually went red because of Heyne's compliment, does that mean you hold a same feeling to me for her?"

 

"What the heck are you guys talking about, seriously!" Jungkook shouted frustatedly. "First, Kim Taehyung. I don't like Heyne and that's final. I only like you, okay! You should stop getting jealous because of such stupid simple things!"

Surprised by the sudden outburst, Taehyung flinched a bit. But then he quickly recovered.

"Why are you yelling at me!" He raised his tone and the pairs are now shooting daggers to each other with the YoonMin couple trying to calm them down.

"Is it wrong for me to get possessive of someone I love!?"

"It's not! But you're getting too possessive!"

"So I can't do that!? Fine! I will never ever get jealous of those who trued to flirt on you! And don't you ever complaint if I get too close to someone!"

"What!? Why're you taking it that way!?"

"Do whatever things with Heyne, Jimin, Seungyeon sunbaenim, etc. For all I care!" He screamed one last time and jumped off of the bed out of the room to his own.

"What the hell!" Jungkook cursed, following after the male.

 

That left Yoongi and Jimin alone.

"So..?" Jimin quietly asked. "Should we finish our own affair or help them?"

The older sighed and patted Jimin's head. "Try to control your blush, Chim. Only get red in front of me, get embarassed in front of me." He whispered while bringing Jimin to his embrace. The latter smiled a little. "Will try. I don't like Heyne too, for your information."

"I know. I overreacted and maybe I got infected by Tae's jealousy virus that I can't think straight. Love you, Chim."

"Wuv u too." Jimin laughed and pulled back to peck on the older's lips. "Now do you want to go and help?"

"No.. I just want to watch." Yoongi laughed and stood up, bringing Jimin with him outside. 

 

 

"Hoseok-hyung~!!"

"Wait! Tae what are you doing!"

"Why can't he understaaand?!"

"Tae! Stop it! What if Jungkook saw! I'll be a dead meat!"

"I don't understand why he can't understand!"

"What the heck are you even talking about!" With that last shout he finally got Tarhyung off of his body.

The 95 liner looked at his hyung with his cute droopy eyes shining with unshed tears. The rapper sighed. "What is it this time?" He rolled his eyes.

 

"Why can't Jungkook understand that I'm only caring for him! I was only showing my love by getting jealous!"

"So?"

"But he said that I should stop getting jealous over teeny tiny stupid little things. But you know that I only do it because I care, hyung! Because I love him!"

Hoseok sighed. "I know, Tae."

"I know it he must have lost his interest on me. He doesn't love me anymore."

The hyung was surprised when Taehyung started crying heavily.

"Wha- what?! Taehyung don't cry! Jungkook will kill me if he sees this!" Hoseok declared frantically as he tried to calm Taehyung down.

"I'm sowwy!!" Taehyung cried as he tried to wipe the tears away from his eyes.

"Tae, Kookie loves you so much. He was just.. angry! Yeah he was just angry, like in bad mood!"

"But he never yells at me.."

"He was just pissed at.."

"I know he was pissed at me, angry at me."

"No! No! No!" J-Hope tried to think of something to cheer the male up but nothing came.

"Believe me, Tae. Kook loves you so much! As much as you love him."

"No, hyung.. Kookie doesn't love me anymore.

"Why the are you thinking s like that!? Oh my god seriously stop, Tae! I heard someone coming."

"But-"

" it!" J-Hope yelled and took the blanket to cover his whole body, pretending he was sleeping and at the same time the door clicked open.

 

And there, stood Jeon Jungkook.

He blinked his eyes when he saw the crying mess Kim Taehyung.

"JUNG ING HOSEOK WHAT THE HELL YOU HAD DONE TO MY TAEHYUNG!?!" He screamed furiously and Hoseok sure he was going to be dead if he went out from the blanket.

"Why are you yelling at Hoseok-hyung!?" Taehyung screamed back through his cries.

 

Why are you defending me!?

 

"I said that you can't complaint if I get close to anyone." He sobbed while pulling on Hoseok's blanket, hoping that he could get in as well.

"HELL NO. YOU'RE ING MINE." Jungkook declared and came close to the male, pulling him up by his shirt and threw him over his shoulder then carried him out from the room. Ignoring his whines, protests and cries.

"What gives you the right to do that!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's back, trying to wiggle out of the grip.

The two passed Yoongi and Jimin who got amusement on their face.

"I'm your ing boyfriend."

 

He threw Taehyung down to his bed after they arrived at Jungkook and Rapmon's shared room.

Taehyung cringed at that and looked up to Jungkook through his now red eyes. 

"Then why don't I have the right to do that kind of things too!?"

"That's not it, Tae." Jungkook sat in front of the male.

"Then what is it!?"

 

This will not end if Jungkook didn't apologize. So he decided just to do it.

"Tae baby, I know I'm in the wrong. I'm sorry and I didn't mean ut like that. You can get jealous, you can get mad and you can act possessive because I'm all yours baby. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm just a bit frustated, okay? Because you just accused me in love of another while in reality I only love you. I didn't mean what I said earlier." He rambled, hoping that Taehyung would calm down.

 

The guy can be over dramatic sometimes. But he's still Taehyung.

 

Silent, Taehyung wiped his eyes clean. Leaving only trace of tears there before he smiled cutely like always. "Okay!"

Only then did Jungkook sighed in relief. Thank god. He silently prayed and hugged the smaller one.

"So it's okay if I get jealous from now on?"

"Of course. Though I'd prefer that I will do nothing to make you jealous."

That earned him a giggle from Taehyung.

"Yoongi hyung and Jiminnie seems to have made up as well." Taehyung nuzzled to Jungkook's neck.

"Yeah, even if he doesn't look like that. Jimin-hyung is pretty mature."

 

Frowning, Taehyung pushed his boyfriend away. Jungkook looked curiously at the hyung and gaped when he saw another set of tears that had pooled up on his eyes.

 

No, Tae. Not AGAIN.

 

"HOSEOKKIE-HYUNG, YOONGI-HYUNG KOOKIE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMOREE!!! HE LOVES CHIM CHIM!!! KOOKIE, I HATE YOU!" The boy cried and ran out of the room, leaving Jungkook to facepalm by himself.

 

What the actual is wrong with Kim Taehyung.


Written : 2015.07.11

Publish : 2015.07.16

A/N : huehuehuehue Heyne I love you !!! This is just for the fic okay ! Though i'd prefer you doing nothing to piss Tae off!!

Next : VKook