[Bangtan News] Taehyung Is Mad!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"In the skit I was talking about hold me tight and people were ignoring me." V complained after they had finished listening to their skit.

"Everyone kept ignoring you." Jimin decided to help him.

"No we werent ignoring you." Suga denied.

"We weren't, why do you think that we did?" Jin asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "That's because you guys did. Just listen to the skit one more time and I will point out how many time I had talked about 'my' Hold Me Tight but no one said anything as if I didn't exist." He rambled.

"I still don't understand why you guys said that Hold Me Tight placed second highers after I Need U because it's the track right after." He continued, looking to Suga who on the other hand asked, "Who said that?"

"You!" V pointed accusedly to Suga who's smiling his gummy smile right then.

"No i think your song is good. You made it well." Jimin encouraged and hugged Taehyung by the shoulder. V pushed him away, making the male pout. "You didn't even say a thing. No one defended me."

"No it was a good song so that's why it rose up in the charts." V's eyes narrowed as if he was judging the hyung.

"You didn't say that though."

"Who me?" Suga pointed to himself. "Who else?" Taehyung snapped.

Ah.. the boy must be really mad. Taehyung rarely snap to the hyungs.

"You ignored me in the skit." He continued.

"It's just that nobody reacted to that." Rap Monster tried to reason.

"Well anyways the follow up song will be sick." J-Hope, who seemed to be not aware of the tension surrounding V.

The second maknae of the group bit back any kind of remark and stood up instead while cheering, "Sick !!"

 

and the members were not sure wether to sigh relief or worried of what may come. But in conclusion, Stupid Jung Hoseok.


The show was wrapped faster than expected and immediately, Jungkook jumped to Taehyung's side. "Hyung!" He sang excitedly. V didn't responded. He didn't hug Jungkook back. Nor did he do anything to acknowledge the maknae's presence. "Hyung?" Jungkook tried again and V took his phone, together with his earphone before plugging it into both of his ears. "V hyung??" Jungkook frowned, not believing that he had just received such treatment from his beloved hyung. His boyfriend. His lover.

Jimin looked over to Jungkook and drapped an arm on the makane casually, glancing to Taehyung. "What's wrong with him?" He asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know." He said. Jimin hummed quietly and then skipped over to the alien. "Taetae!" He screamed at his ears. Thankfully his ears were protected by the blasting music so it didn't affect him that much. V clicked his tongue and pushed the male away, storming out of the practice room. Mostly back to the van.

Jimin seemed to be frozen as well with the new found attitude of V. "What's wrong with him?" J-Hope chirped cheerfully. Noticing V's behaviour as well.

"Hyung make him mad." Jungkook accused, earning him a frown from J-Hope. "The maknae is right." Jin added. "What did I do?!" Hoseok screeched in disbelief. "If only you would let us talk to him a little bit longer rather than closing the conversation like that." Suga shook his head. "Anyway let's go now. For the time being don't annoy Taehyung further." Rap Monster sighed and they all parted to their van.

 

All along the way to their dorm, V stayed silent even though Jimin and J-Hope had tried to make the atmosphere lively for him. He ignored Jungkook's question and all but didn't reject his touch and let the maknae hugged his arm.


V went straight to the bathroom and no one actually complained. The male took a long, refreshing shower while singing to BigBang's Loser. Hell not talking for that long is hard for him too. But he had to keep this up! It's their own fault after all.

After spending almost an hour inside, he finally went out. Surprised that no one actually bothered him, ah.. acting like this might become his advantage when the hyungs become annoying. He smirked inwardly at the thought and went to his and Jungkook shared room, he laid on the bed, watching as the maknae went out, probably to take a shower. He hummed and closed his eyes but suddenly sat back up again to dry his hair with a hairdryer. 

It's no good sleeping with a wet hair. He reminded himself then finally fell back again and closed his eyes. Trying to sleep for some good hours the time allowed him too.

Sure he got hours of good sleep until he felt his bladder tightening. He groaned and blinked his eyes. Only then he felt a weight on his stomach and his legs which were not free at the moment but tangled by someone else's. He frowned , and finally decided to crack an eye open. He looked at the bed. Since when his bed got this spacious?

Finally with a last growl, he pushed himself up with much difficulties because of the person holding it. He rolled his eyes inwardly. Must be Jungkook. He thought.

 

After he was finally awake, he rubbed his eyes, stretching his tired limbs and gasped. Why're there so mayny bodies?! He almost screamed. Thankfully he didn't though and that was only after he realized it was all of s. "What the heck." He mumbled and stood up. Or at least tried to. But Jungkook's grip pulled him right back down and he jumped when he heard a loud scream none other than Jimin's. He gasped and unwrapped Jungkook's arms around his waist to stand back up. Gosh just sat on Jimin's stomach with much force.

Jimin woke up with a teary eyes, holding his flat belly. "What the hell?!" He questioned and Taehyung seemed to be taken aback. He mouthed a quick sorry and escaped to the toilet. Jimin can wait. His bladder can't.

He soon came back with a relieved sigh and was taken aback when he saw all of them were awake. He silently made his way to the edge of the back only to be pulled to Jungkook's lap who rested his chin on his shoulder, he looked like he could fell asleep anytime.

 

"Hyung, what happened?" He asked and Taehyung only shook his head. "Come on. Tell us." Jungkook softly whispered and Taehyung hummed a denial. "then tell me?" He offered and Taehyung sighed. "Accident." He simply mouthed and Jimin can't seem to take it anymore.

"Can't you ing talk?! Why the hell are you ignoring us?!" He screamed out of frustation but Taehyung didn't seemed to be taken aback. Instead he scoffed as if already expected it. "So what?" Finally, after the end of the broadcast, Kim Taehyung talked.

"This brat!" Jimin launched forward, mostly to strangle V but Suga kept hims still. "Calm down, Jimin." He said and the younger huffed in annoyance.

"I'm just doing the same as what you guys had done to me."

"What?" Hoseok asked groggily.

"Ignoring me." Taehyung frowned.

"But I didn't ignore you. I said it was good." Jungkook protested, earning him Taehyung's judging eyes. "Hold Me Tight is good but it's kind of a drag." he could remember perfectly what Jungkook had said and it pierced him pretty deeply. Good job, Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung praised mockingly inside his mind.

That effectively shut Jungkook up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." The maknae munbled not long after and buried his face on Taehyung's neck. "The song is really good." He said again. Taehyung huffed and patted the male head lightly.

"Well anyway, hyung's sorry too, Taehyung-ah." Suga apologized out of the blue and Taehyung stared blankly at him. "Well you know, saying that Hold Me Tight was is second highest because it's the track after." He reasoned, smiling cutely. "I'm sorry that I didn't defend you!" Jimin said, hugging Taehyung by his stomach.

"Well, I don't know what I did wrong but sorry for ignoring you." Seokjin smiled sleepily and patted Taehyung's head.

"Me too." Namjoon added oh so cooly.

"Well I.. ignored you two times, right? I deeply apologize!!" Hoseok screamed, bowing deeply in between Taehyung which made the alien laugh out loud.

He can't win his hyung after all.

"Apologies accepted." He smiled cutely and turned to Jimin. "I'm sorry about earlier. It's not my fault though, it's Jungkook." The maknae looked at Taehyung dumbfoundedly. "Me? What did I do?"

"Well I was trying to go to the bathroom and stood up then you and your monster grip pulled me back down and I ended sitting on Jimin's stomach." He explained.

"aahhh.. it's fine it's fine." Jimin smiled and get ready to sleep again it seemed like they had agreed to sleep together without discussing-well why else would they put Jungkook's and Taehyung's bed together-.

"Good night, guys." Seokjin greeted and was replied by warm greetings as well.

"I can't believe Jimin didn't get mad that I sat on his stomach." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook's ear as they cuddled to sleep only to be awaken by another loud screech.

 

"WAIT A MINUTE. KIM TAEHYUNG YOU SAT ON MY WHAT!?"


Written : 2015.06.21

Published : 2015.06.26

A/N : this just came to me and i cant make a really fluffy taekook because Kookie is pretty much ignoring Tae as well! Hope you enjoy it! Comment please!

Next : VKook