[Sukira] When!?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Yoongi was told to do freestyle rap to shoote an angry girlfiend. Ryeowook, knowing the relationship in between the two, asked Jimin to pretend as his girlfriend in which the boy accepted gladly.

 

"But I'm really bad at freestyle!" He tried to complaint.

"No! What are you saying, hyung. You're just fine!" Jimin reassured.

"Compared to you of course! But I just can't and it's shooting someone? With rap? Did anyone ever do that!"

"Namjoon did." Jin chirped.

"What?" Asked Yoongi, dumbfounded then looked at his dongsaeng who just stared at him blankly. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Come on, hyung! Just do it the way you usually shoote me down when you made me angry!"

No one missed the tint of pink on Yoongi's cheeks as he bit the inside of his cheek. "Shut it, Jimin. Or i'm not giving any for you tonight." He glared. 

Jimin pouted and looked down. "Meanie." He muttered under his breath but the mic caught it and Yoongi shoot him another glare.

"S-Sorry!" He apologized, flustered and a little worried? Wether he will get any from Yoongi tonight.

 

Yoongi's gazes softened at the boy's apology and he smiled. "It's fine." He said  soft and gentle that made the entire room to bombards him and Jimin in tease.

"Shut up!" Suga growled harshly and somehow that suceeded in shutting s up.

 

He then continued to stare at Jimin. "And Jimin?"

"Yes, hyung?"

 

"When did I ever shoote you with rap!?"

"Huh? Hehehee.." Jimin laughed sheepishly.

 

 

 

"Never.. I guess.."


 Written : 2015.07.16

Published : 2015.07.21

A/N : really can't said 'no for tonight' because when im wirting this mom is right behind me! Huehuehue and too lazy to change XD enjoy cutie jiminnie and leave comments!

Next : Vkook, Yoonmin, Namjin