[Bangtan News] Forced Apologies

BTS : Behind The Scenes

V stood up and walked to the drawings excitedly, his mouth blabbing about whatever he was thinking of the fanarts but in the midst of it, he was stopped by his hyungs complaint. But it's not V is he gave up, so he continued his so called explanation. Once again, hyungs interfered. He looked at J-Hope and Suga-which was soon joined by the other members- and the words which were getting harsher and swallowed back a pout.

On the other hand Hoseok and Yoongi who actually realized that they had somehow turned mean to the poor boy gave him a chance to explain only one drawing and then finally he sat back down dejectedly, practically sulking but he didn't let it show since they still have to continue the recording.

He didn't really talked afterwards. Only voicing his complaint to s about how they ignored him in the skit that once again left him nothing but hurt. Even Jungkook didn't say a thing about that.Thank god for Jimin who actually said that he made 'Hold Me Tight' well, he can't help the urge to hug the male so he did-all the complaint Jimin voiced to him immediately disappeared-. While glaring to everyone, including the maknae (well even though he said nothing when he was about to comment about the fanarts, he didn't help either! So he's wrong.) whose eyes were wide when he looked at him. But V ignored it.

Soon after the recording was finished, V saw how J-Hope and Suga came to him. He just put on his usual blank, poker face and looked at them uninterestedly.

"What is it,hyung?" He asked, monotone.

Suga looked at him with his usual tired looking eyes, mustering a sheepish smile as he patted on Taehyung's head. "Hyung's sorry about earlier." He apologized the left him with a pat on his head. To be honest it took V by his surprise to think that his hyungs actually apologized for his behaviour and turned to J-Hope who got his arms around Taehyung's waist. 

They locked eyes for awhile before Hoseok started dancing crazily and inappropriately. Waist dangerously close with his region as he shouted a 'Hobie-hyung's sorry!! Taetae forgive hyung!!' Loudly and Taehyung can't help it anymore.

"Alright  alright!! I forgive you hyung! Now stop this!" He shouted, referring to the dance. But even though Hoseok stopped his screaming, the dance didn't stop. Taehyung take that as his hyung wanted to annoy and .

"What are you doing,hyung." Came a new voice which immediately put Hoseok into a freeze mode and Taehyung took the chance to slip out and latched himself to the new comer instead.

Jungkook frowned but he hugged Taehyung by his waist anyway. "Nothing!" Hoseok smiled. "How is it nothing when I saw you practically grinding on my Tae?" He asked, tone dropped and became a little too dark for Hoseok's liking."what are you saying! I'm not grinding on Taehyung! Now hyung needs to shower, bye!" Then he escaped.

Jungkook shook his head at the hyung. "We're still in the company and will meet again at the van. Anyway, Taetae."

The called one turned to him. "What?"

"What's with the glare earlier."

"You didn't help me."

"Help you with what?"

"When the hyungs bullied me.." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smiled a little and hugged Taehyung tighter.

"I'm the maknae. What can I do?" He reasoned and the older rolled his eyes.

"The hyungs seemed to be somehow scared of you." Taehyung crossed his arms and Jungkook just grinned. "No way, how am I scary?"

"I don't know that. The hyungs are weird." Taehyung frowned and Jungkook simply nodded.

 

Seeming to be aware of a glance, the maknae turned slightly and he could see from the corner of his eyes, how Yoongi and Hoseok was whining about Jungkook forcing them to apologize to Taehyung an  he just smirked.


Written : 2015.06.21

Published : 2015.06.25

A/N : hope you guys like this! Comment and have a nice day ahead <3 decided to do a double update today XD

Next : VKook & Slight! YoonMin plus foolish Jimin and Hoseok XD