[Weekly Idol] It's Jiminnie's Fault !

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jimin watched and grumbled begrudgingly when he saw his dear 95 liner with his hyung. And it pissed him even more when Yoongi hugged the male. 

 

Dorm.

 

"Hyung, Shower." He demanded and Yoongi frowned at the moody tone. "What's wrong?" He ignored his command. "Just go." He said and pushed Yoongi to the bathroom, almost making the older trip before he slammed the door shut.

 

He sighed and rubbed his temple. Eyes trailing to the kitchen where Jin was cooking and Hoseok helping. Then to the sofa where Namjoon and Jungkook was sitting. That means.. Kim Taehyung is alone. Where is he?

 

As if he already knew the answer, he stomped to the dining table and finally found Taehyung standing up while spreading some jam to the bread. He fastened his baby steps and kicked the male by the back of his knee. Making V screech in both pain and surprise. "What the heck, Jiminnie!" He whined and Jimin raised a brow. "Don't you 'Jiminnie' me." Taehyung scoffed and sat down to avoid any further attack before munching on his strawberry-jammed bread.

 

"You." Jimin accussed while taking a seat in front of the happily eating Taehyung. "How dare you.." the latter just hummed. Most likely ignoring the slightly older one. Jimin hissed and stomped hard on Taehyung's feet. "Aaah !!" Taehyung screamed unexpectedly. And that Jungkook went to him in record of second.

 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly when he saw Taehyung's pained face. "H-He.." before he could continue any further, he hissed again that Jimin put more force onto his feet. "He must've bitten on his own tongue. Don't wprry, Kookie!" Jimin said brightly while smiling and the maknae raised a brow. "Really? If so be careful, hyung. Finish quickly and join me on the sofa, okay? The movie is getting interesting. He smiled, kissing Taehyung's eyelids and lips before he glared to Jimin. "Don't do anything stupid to him and don't you Kookie me." He grumbled and Jimin gasped playfully before both them watched Jungkook leaving, back to the the comfy sofa.

 

"What's your problem!?" Finally Taehyung asked and gently touched his suffering feet. "How dare you, Kim Taehyung." "How dare I do what!?" "Doing such inappropriate and disgusting act with my Yoongi-hyung!" V couldn't help but to frown at such mean words. "What kind of 'inappropriate' and 'digusting' things I do to your Yoongi-hyung?" He asked. "And for your information, I only do 'inappropriate' things with my hot Jeon in Jungkook." 

 

"I don't need to know that. ." "You're a yourself, Park Jimin." He quickly finished his stuff. "How could you told my Yoongi to do aegyo which he rarely do even in front of me, his boyfriend and how could you feed him with that dirty hand of you!" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Is that the so called inappropriate and disgusting things you mean?" Jimin nodded.

 

"First, Park . I didn't specifically told Yoongi-hyung to do that. I told everyone too. Including you and my Jungkook. Second, It's up to me who to choose and third, how my hands are dirty?"

"You're the . alien, why can't you just chose Jungkook? He's your lover for 's sake and you're the definition of dirt itself." 

"Like I said, It's my authority. For the sake of broadcast and how rude can you be?"

"I can be as rude as I wanted to."

"Once again, for your brain that need more information, he won't even budge if it's not for the beef, Park Ji."

Jimin scoffed at that and rolled his eyes only.

"And you even touched, hugged and tried to kiss my Jungkookie whenever you have the chances to. So maybe this is counted as revenge?"

"You dumb alien! That's not the same." He said and jumped to Taehyung in which the latter luckily caught him but it didn't prevent them to fall off the chair. Taehyung groaned in pain as his back hit the cold floor.

Jimin gasped when he noticed the pained expression and tried to get off of him anddapologize but it was too late. Everyone had gathered up and Taehyung rolled them so their position reserved and Jimin can't lose either.

The battle of 'rolling' started as they yelled at each other.

"What the heck is your problem seriously!? Just bribe him with meat if you wanted him to do aegyo badly in front of you that badly!" Taehyung screamed at his face and Jimin growled as they 'clawed' at each other.

"I told you! Keep your hands to yourself!"

"I am keeping it to myself! Say that to yourself, !!"

"Stay away from Yoongi-hyung!"

"Stay away from Jungkookie!"

"No way!"

"Fine! I'll get even clingier to Yoongi-hyung then!"

"Jungkook will beat you up!"

"As if! He will beat Yoongi-hyung instead!"

"Never! Just stay away!"

"You stay away for god's sake!"

"Y-"

 

"What the heck are you guys doing! Stop now !!" Jin screamed as he watched the shouting rolling mess and luckily, they did stop as they watched all of the members watching them in amusement. "Get'em." Namjoon commanded to both their lover who sighed and lifted them up. "What are you doing, hyung." Jungkook shook his head and pats away the invisible dust on Taehyung. "You fell on your back, does it hurt?" Taehyung nodded with a pout. "A little."

 

"What happened?" Yoongi asked, cupping Jimin's cheeks as the younger looked at Taehyung accidentaly locking eyes. "He started it first!" He pointed.

"What?! It's clearly you're the one who kicked me, stepped on my feet and jumped on me!" Taehyung protested.

 

"Enough! Boys. We're going to talk this out. Come." Jin, half furious called them over and all 7 of them sat on the sofa. Jin in between Namjoon and Hoseok while V and Jimin sat accross of each other with their boyfriend. "So, what happened?" Jin finally asked after few minutes of silence.

"He-" both started at the same time.

"I'd like to hear from Taehyung first."

 

"Fine!" Jimin grumbled.

"Jiminnie, suddenly came up to me and kicked me right on the back of my knee! Then I asked reflexively shouted 'what the heck, Jiminnie!' and he said that don't I dare to Jiminnie him! Then I was eating my bread when he talked and it seems like I ignored him then he stepped on my feet! That was the first scream where Jungkook came to me! He threatened me not to say a thing and continued to stomp on my feet then said that I was probably bit on my tongue!"

"Is that true, Jungkook? Is that what Jimin said?"

The maknae nodded.

"Okay, continue."

"Then after that I asked him what's wrong again and he said that I did inappropriate and disgusting things with Yoongi hyung! Then I told him that I only did inappropriate things with Jungkook!" The maknae facepalmed and pulled the older closer. "Why're you saying that." He groaned and Taehyung laughed sheepishly.

"So ? What is this 'inappropriate' and 'disgusting' things Jimin mean ?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Tha Yoongi hyung did aegyo to me that he rarely showed even in front of me and that I fed him that beef."

Yoongi immediately buried his face in Jimin's neck before he stood up and picked Jimin up, making him squeak in surprise before whining to no one.

The others shared a knowing glance and sighed. They didn't even need to hear the story from Jimin's side.

"Then I said that it was the meat but he won't listen and told me to stay away from hyung and keep my hand to myself. Then I reasoned with how he was getting all touchy with my Jungkookie to and told him the same but he refused and jumped on me!" Taehyung continued his story and Jin nodded.

"Alright." Yoongi said and he began to carry Jimin away. "Sorry Taehyung, it's definitely this guy's fault. And Jungkook too and the rest of you. I'll make him apologize tomorrow." He promised and all of them nodded at him.

"How is that my fault! It's definit-" Yoongi decided to shut him up. "Quiet down, pretty one." He whispered and carried him to their shared best room.

 

"That's cute of you, you know." Yoongi smirked as he pinned Jimin on the bed. The latter blushed and turned his face away. "I'm not. Thank you." He said with slight pout. Yoongi laughed heartfully and kissed him again. "But you're overreacting." He reasoned and Jimin sighed. "I going to apologize when Taehyung's back hit the floor you know! But he didn't give me the chance and spun us around! I'm so mad that I can't stop myself." He said and Yoongi gently kissed his ears. "You should just tell me whenever you want me to do aegyo. If I'm in good mood, I think I'm willing to do it or maybe just like Taehyung said, bribe me with food." He laughed when Jimin scoffed.

"I hate you. Don't let enyone feed you ever again except of me. Don't do aegyo in front of anyone ever again. Promise me."

"I understand. Then you should promise me too."

"What?"

"Stay away from Jungkook."

"..........."

"Jimin?"

"I-I'll try."

"Yah!"

"I mean, how could you stay away from that naturally cute , adorable and squishy object!"


Written : 2015.06.24

Published : 2015.06.28

A/N : please enjoy and leave comments! Thanks a lot ! Have a nice day 

Next : VKook