[M!Countdown] Taehyung Protection Squad (The Loser Incident)

BTS : Behind The Scenes

To : Leader-nim, Mommy Jin, Swag hyung, Hobi hyung, Midget hyung

Everyone, please, I beg of every one of you, pleaase leave everything you are currently doing and meet me in My and Rapmon hyung's room.
Urgent.

-JJK

P.S : I'll come after I put Taetae to sleep.


-||-

"So... How come he's taking so long?" Yoongi grumbled.
"Maybe Tae hasn't fallen asleep just yet," Jimin said with a sigh.

Everyone in the room was quiet as they checked the article regarding their lovely alien.

"Damn it, he had been mouthing the song even before the winner is decided," Hoseok groaned.
"I don't even understand why the those netizens decided to make this such a big matter," Namjoon shook his head.
"Tae will never do things such as disrespecting others," Seokjin agreed. "That other exclude us, though. But that guy never means it, unlike his boyfriend."
"But you know Tae's especially sensitive to words. He cried," Jimin mumbled, saddened at the replay of what happened just few hours ago playing on his mind.
Without he knew it, his eyes got moist.
"Hey, why are you crying?" Yoongi was quick to get beside him, running his hand through Jimin's lock.
"Taetae, he doesn't deserve this!" Jimin sobbed quietly.
"Hush, don't cry, Jiminnie. This will be over soon, They will forget this real soon, don't worry. Besides, I'm 100% sure Jungkook has already found a solution."
"Jimin, don't make your mom cry too," Namjoon looked over to the secretly sniffling Seokjin.
"I-I'm not crying."

At that moment, the door finally opened and Jungkook came in.

"Wow," He started, amused at the sight before him.
"Finally!" Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison as they watched as Jungkook got on the bed.

"How's Tae?" Hoseok was first to ask.
"Not good, he cried himself to sleep," Jungkook asked, messing his already messy hair.

Jimin gripped tight on Yoongi's sleeve and the other pulled Jimin closer to him.
"Okay, putting that aside, I don't mean to sound rude, why do you call us out?"

"Right," Jungkook straightened himself up. "First, I want to make sure you guys know that no matter what we do, we can never stop the netizen from criticizing us. So there's no point trying to ask them to stop or anything. Same goes to EXID and Big Bang's fans."
"Your point?"
"My point is, let them say what they want about us about Tae."
"Jungkook that's not helping!" Jimin protested.

"Listen to me first, hyung."

"Jungkook's right, Jimin." Yoongi patted him lovingly.

"So yeah, we can't do anything to stop them but we can always support our Tae."
"How? If we post on our Twitter, they'd simply say that we're biased and we're just helping our friend," Namjoon frowned.
"That's it, as expected of our Namjoon hyung." Jungkook smiled a bit, "Yeah indeed we can't do that, but we can always make a fan account of ourselves. If you know what I mean."

The 5 exchanged a knowing look as they nodded, "Please help me get Tae back to normal."
"Don't worry about that, Kookie. Please tell Tae not to worry too, and for him to check the SNS tomorrow," Jimin said with a smile as he hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook returned the gesture, "Thanks, hyung. You're the best."
"Of course I am."
Jungkook take a look around and smiled at his hyung's supporting looks, "Thanks hyungs, you guys are really the best brother I could've ever ask for."
"You're welcome, Kookie."

-||-

Jungkook slipped inside the cover beside Taehyung.
Automatically, he put his arms around the latter.
The movements seemed to wake Taehyung up and he cracked an eye open.
"Jungkook?"
"Sorry, I went to the bathroom,"
Taehyung hummed and snuggled to Jungkook.
But Jungkook stopped him from doing so, he pushed Taehyung gently, creating some space between them just to study his features.

The younger ran his thumb along the ugly streak of tears on Taehyung's pretty cheeks.
"Guk?"
"You know what? You're beautiful," He whispered affectionately rubbing Taehyung's face with his palms. "And we love you. We such in ARMYs, our Bangtan family and our blood related families."
Taehyung pushed against Jungkook and suceeded in burying his face on Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook sighed quietly, "Don't mind them, okay? We know you mean nothing bad or whatever they deemed you to be when you did that. You are not rude or everything they said you are, we all know that. So please don't cry anymore. Everyone's worried especially Jimin hyung. He cried because of this too, you know," Jungkook craddled Taehyung in his arms.

"Jiminnie did?"
"Yeah, do you know why?"
"No.."
"Because he loves you, he cares about you just like how we all do. So, please don't worry about those netizens and hater, all you need to know is that we're here for you. And we'll always support you no matter what, if you're not wrong that is."
Taehyung cracked a small smile, gratefullness filled his whole being as he nodded.
"Yeah, Jungkook, yeah."
"Good, now you can go back to sleep."
"Huh-uh, thanks Kookie."
"Always."

-||-

"Taehyunggie? Wake up."
That morning, Taehyung stirred awake after a continues soft whisper on his ears.
"What is it?" He whined softly as the cover was robbed off his body.
"We need to get ready," Jungkook said again and forced Taehyung up.

The fact that Jungkook actually woke up earlier than Taehyung passed by him.

"C'mon, go take shower," Jungkook ushered the guy inside the bathroom.
"What about ?"
"I've finished getting ready."


When Taehyung locked the bathroom, Jungkook grinned big, checking his phone.
Everything had calmed down, even though not completely.
There were no more stupid articles spread even though there were still negative comments.

As expected of our ARMY , Jungkook though proudly to himself.
He checked his twitter notification, 5088 retweet.

Jimin who had just came out from his room gave him a big smile, "It suceeded," He said happily, despite the dark circle under his eyes.
"Yeah, thanks hyung. You should go get some sleep." Jungkook smiled at Jimin, giving him a thumbs up.
"You're welcome, Kookie. Anything for you and Taetae," He said, yawning.

Last night Jimin and Jungkook, being the owl of their group had stayed up all night, spreading supporting comments and fighting those haters.

-Jungkook crawled out the bed after few minutes trying to fall asleep with Taehyung which was completely a fail. He then met up with Jimin who was unsurprisingly awake. The two then started their operation of supporting Taehyung after making personal twitter account which named : Taelienlovesbigbang and Kooktaelephant, lame indeed.-

"I got 5088 people retweeting my tweets," Jungkook exclaimed happily.
"Really? Damn, I only got 4537," Jimin groaned in mock defeat, he smiled after that, though.

"Well, I got 10764," Yoongi appeared from nowhere with a nonchalant shrug.
"What!? Liar!" Jimin gasped in horror and quickly snatched Yoongi's phone. His mouth hung agape at the notification.
"Damn it, as expected of you, hyung. Deep." Jimin groaned.

"What's the user name?"
"Minyoongitheunmovinggenius"
"Lame."
"Well, yeah. All of our un are lame except BTS_TWT," Yoongi shrugged and took his phone back, ruffling Jimin's hair. "Come on, let's eat breakfast."
"I'll wait for Tae, go ahead hyungs,"
"Okay, join us quickly,"
"We will."

Jungkook leaned to the nearest wall and searched for Yoongi's twitter.

"Damn it," Jungkook laughed as he read the multiple, continuous tweet. "Deep hyung."

"Guk?"
"Oh? You done?"
"Yeah."
"Let's eat break-" Jungkook's sentence stopped mid way as he noticed Taehyung's puffy eyes. "Did you cry again?" he sighed, caressing the guy's face on his hands.
"I did not," Taehyung lied.
"Taehyung, there's lot of people who support you, you should know that. There's lot of people who loves you and I can't belive you actually pay them no mind and focused on those haters?"
"No, it's not like that, Jungkook. I was just-"
"You're just what, baby? 'I love you', 'We love you', 'You're the best', 'You're perfect the way you are', 'Don't mind those haters' Are they not enough to cover the hate comments thrown to you? Come on, my baby Tae isn't this weak. He isn't easily swayed."
Taehyung sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I guess I didn't appreciate our fans enough," He said with a small smile.
"ARMYs are going to be mad for that," Jungkook returned his smile with a bigger one. "I'll let you have a look of something."
"Hm? What's it?"

Jungkook gave Taehyung his phone which were still showing the tweet my minyoongitheunmovinggenius.

Taehyung teared up by the end of the tweets and he blinked the tears away.
"There's more."
Jungkook quickly typed in Taelienlovesbigbang on the search bar and let Taehyung read some more tweets.

"Damn it," Taehyung cursed when a single droplet of tears rolled down his cheek.
"There's still many, you know." He then typed a Hopeful_Taehope

Damn this hyung got some nerves to include 'TaeHope' in his un.

"What the hell is this guy," Taehyung laughed out loud.
"You want to see more?"
"Yeah!"

Next is : Rapmoansterkimtete and Iwilleatevenfoodfromtheouterspace

Holy cow this erted leader of us and Seokjin hyung what the holy hell!

"I feel like crying again."
"Never know such supporting person exist, right?"
"Yeah and lastly,"

Kooktaelephant

"Cute username," Taehyung smiles as he read down some more tweets.
And Taehyung was legit crying his eyes ouf by the end of it.

Jungkook smiled at that, however.
"See? People loves you, Tae."
"And I love you guys too, silly. You think I won't know?" Taehyung chuckled, hugging Jungkook tightly while inhaling his scent.

"How did you know?"
"It's not hard guessing it, honestly. And the way you guys write those tweets, it's as clear as day!"

"Minyoongitheunmovinggenius is clearly Yoongi hyung. Taelienlovesbigbang is Jiminnie. Hopeful_Taehope that's Hobi hyung for sure. Iwilleatevenfoodfromtheouterspace is Jin hyung and Rapmoansterkimtete is Namjoon hyung. Lastly, Kooktaelephant is you. Did I get them all right?"
"You did."

Taehyung smiled his signature boxy smile.
"Thank you, Kookie."
"It's a pity you found out but if I can see your smile again, then you're welcome, Tae."

"GLAD YOU'RE OKAY NOW, TAE BUT DO COME AND EAT BREAKFAST THEN WE CAN FINALLY GO ALREADY!"

"Shall we?" Jungkook offered his hand out.
And of course, Taehyung took it with no hesitation, big eating grin on his face.

 


-||-

 

 

Should we see some of the tweet?

Minyoongitheunmovinggenius

Why is there even an argument about this? Taehyung did nothing wrong.
Did none watch the entire video? Taaehyung has already been lip syncing to "loser", BEFORE the winners were announced.
I don't see any reason of why he should be critisized or be the one to say sorry because he did nothing wrong.
Taehyung is our cute,careless,happy-go-lucky,innocent and weird 21 year old alien who acts like a 4 years old kid. He is a youthster and is too young to receive hate and death threats. Because of the hate he received, now our taehyung is not being himself. Now he is being abnormally quiet and does not mess around and act silly like he usually does. You had taken the lovely alien V from us and it is not even his fault. In fact, it is yours because you have misunderstood the whole situation.
They, Bangtan Boys, were all supposed to be happy to receive such awards but you took that happiness away from them, especially from Taehyung. Not only did it hurt them, but the fans too. Try to take care of other people's hearts.

(Took this from the comments in Alkpop and modified it a little >< The username is Taehyung_army)


Taelienlovesbigbang

People should try not to criticize other so quickly, look at the whole situation. Our cutie alien Taetae has been mouthing the song even before the winner was announced. This is not a big matter, so why should the netizen make the situation like our Tae had just killed someone? He loves Bigbang, he respects Bigbang and every senior, including EXID too.
Please don't send anymore hate and death threat to him, Taehyung is a human and every human makes mistake. Though I agree that what he did is not wrong, but many people say otherwise. Even so, just because of this little mistake, no one should wish him dead. That's plain hurtful and even more rude than you people deemed him to be. The fact that he is an idol didn't change another fact that he is another human. Please learn to be considerate of other people's feeling.
You wouldn't like it if people wish you dead just because you spilled coffee on one of the senior in your school or workplace, right?


Hopeful_Taehope

Please do not hate on Taehyung anymore! Don't send him any death threat!
Or his knight in shining armor, J-Hope will take your hope away!
To those who loves Taehyunggie will gets many many hope from J-Hopie!


Rapmoansterkimtete

People these days are so immature.
When a star made a mistake, they immediately wish them dead, for them to diappear.
They point out peoples' mistake, but are they aware of the mistakes they themselves had made?
People says that what one did to others is what they want to be done to themselves.
Do you want people to hate on you?
Do you want people to send you death threat?
That's just weird.
Is this what the world has become of today?


Iwilleatevenfoodfromtheouterspace

STOP HATING ON MY CHILD OR THERE WILL BE NO MORE FOOD IN THIS WORLD.

KEEP SENDING HIM THREAT AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH CHICKEN BONES.


Kooktaelephant

For starter, Taehyung is an innocent cinammon roll.
He's a weird, cute, beautiful little alien.
He's too precious for this cruel world.
He has a soft, kind heart similar to that of marshmallow.
And that was proven by how he cried when people bashed him.
Taehyung, even though he didn't look like it, is a sensitive person.
He got easily touched, he easily cried, he easily laughed and he easily get hurt.
I can't believe there are actually people out there who can hate on this precious bun of ours, who has the heart to hurt him.

I might sound very biased, but he should never be hurt like this. Not in any other kind of way.
Maybe not only Taehyung, but every BTS members.
No one should criticize them and hurt them for their imperfectness.
Because no human is perfect.

No one should bash nor judge Jimin for being chubby, no one has the right to tell him to diet. To tell that he is better like this or that, it's Jiminnie's body. Let him do whatever he wants. If you truly love him, you wouldn't judge him.
No one should call Taehyung weird or that his personality is made up, because no one know how is he actually beside himself and those closest to him.
No one should judge Jungkook just because he act disrespectful to Jimin. He loves all of his hyung, he is just shy especially toward Jimin who openly show his affection on him.
No one should not appreciate Suga, J-Hope, Jin and Rapmonster. No matter because of their looks or whatever reason it is, they are still member of BTS and they work just as harf as the other.
Stop treating the guys so different because they all worked hard to meet everyone's expectations.

And it's the hardest thing to do.
Meeting people's expectations.

 


written : 2016.06.13

published : 2016.06.13

 

God wrote this all day long xD

Happy 3rd year birthday fo bangtan!

The only regret i have is that i wasn't with them since their debut day ;(

Aannd sorry if this is a mess!