[Rookie King] Their Little Sweet Time

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Yoongi-hyung, my feet hurts!" Jimin whined as he plopped down to his side of bed, all refreshed from the shower he had just took. Yoongi who was the first one to get ready for bed rolled his eyes crawled to him. "We didn't hit you hard though?" He said lazily. 

 

Jimin whimpered in complaint. This is one of those rare night where Yoongi and Namjoon eill be sleeping together with them instead of in the studio and Jimin isn't going to let the other male to go rest just like that. "And who is that, the one hit me with the tail."

 

Yoongi sighed. "I forgot." The elder said and sat by Jimin's leg. "Be grateful, you brat." He muttered under his breath and started massaging the 95' liner's toe. Jimin moaned at the nice sensation. "Ah, that feels good!" He said happily while Yoongi grunted. Jimin looked up to his hyung and smiled. "I love you, hyung!"

 

"Of course you do." He said, putting some more force to his touch but not enough to hurt the latter. "Ah.. more~!" Somehow that came out not so innocently and Suga glared to his boyfriend. "What?" Jimin defended himself. "I-I don't intent it to come that way!" He said, blushing and Yoongi decided to ignored him. He kept massaging his toes, nice until Jimin felt relax washed all over his body.

 

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin smiled as Yoongi finally decided to end their sweet little time. Even though Yoongi want to bit back with sassy remark, he softened when he saw Jimin's happy smile. He ruffled the younger's hair. "No need. Thoigh you have to return the favor tomorrow." Jimin playfully saluted and declared a loud, "roger!"

 

"Now for the time being be my human heater." He mumbled and pulled his pillow to Jimin's bed and tugged it beside the younger's he let his body fell and he could already feel sleep taking over.

 

"Good night, Jiminnie." He managed to mutter.

"Good night, Yoongi-hyung."


Written : 2015.07.23

Published : 2015.07.31

A/N : what the hell is wrong with the title, seriously.. it's so so so so lame but a fluffy yoonmin will make up for that right? Right???Haha anyway leave comments for me! <3

Next : VKook