[Twitter] Animals Compared To Hyung

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook heaved a sigh as he sat on the bed. The clock had just hit exactly 2 in the morning and the maknae had just finished his study.

His action had seemed to wake the person next to him when he heard a low whine and then Taehyung blinked his eyes open.

"Hubby, you're finished?" He asked tiredly, trying to get into same position of Jungkook but the latter stopped him. Jungkook smiled and answered him with a soft 'yes' while he pushed Taehyung back down and laid down together with him. He buried his face on the elder's neck. Loving the baby scent Taehyung radiated. He could felt Taehyung smile as he began to shoote Jungkook's by rubbing his back that made the youngest to relax almost immediately.

"Good thing you woke me up." Taehyung yawned then nuzzled Jungkook's hair.

"Why?"

"I'm asking for your permission.."

"To?"

"You know from tomorrow and for a week straight, you're having your exam.."

"So?"

"I was thinking if I can go out while you're away?"

"Where and why?"

"To the zoo!" Taehyung excitedly announced despote the sleepiness on his voice. "As for why, you know most of our members will go somewhere and that left me alone together with Yoongi-hyung."

"But you play well?"

"Kookie, think of it. We're having a break and do you actually think that Yoongi-hyung will get out of the bed to do things except for shower and eating?"

Jungkook finally nodded, getting his boyfriend's point.

"You're right." He then added. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's thin waist and pulled him closer. "You're getting thinner." He mumbled which made the other to roll his eyes.

"How can you be so thin without exercising and diet. Your body is really a wonder."

"But you love it."

"True. Loving every inch of it." Jungkook chuckled.

"So then can I go tomorrow? For a week?"

Taehyung noticed the frown on Jungkook's face when he looked up to him but he tried his best with his pitiful gaze.

Whilst on the other side, Jungkook knows how boring it will be for Taehyung to be left together with only Suga plus he knows Tae's loves for animals so he just nodded.

Taehyung grinned big in happiness and squeezed Jungkook to his body. "I love you so much!" Was thrown for at least 5 times until Jungkook stopped him.

"We need some requirement, of course."

"What is it?"

"1. You must not go alone. Bring a friend I know and the one that already have a partner. I don't want anything to happen to you or someone trying to take you away."

"You don't need to worry about that, stupid. But accepted! I will tell you who it is latter on."

"Good. 2. You must be home before I am."

"That's another of course. I want to go and pick you up though, can't I?"

"Nah, that will be great. Inform me and I'll be waiting." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck and smiled when the latter giggled.

"3?" Taehyung then asked.

"3. Have fun and enjoy yourself."

"Roger that."

"And don't get lost."

"I won't!" Taehyung protested but the broke into a big smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Now I have things to do rather than watching Yoongi hyung hibernating!"


Written : 2015.07.13

Published : 2015.07.18

A/N : not really a direct twitter saying this but you know when tae actually went to the zoo and uploaded lots of videos with animals? I heard kook is taking exam that time and jimin go travel or something like that, etc. Then it left Yoongi and bla bla..

A/N 2 : as promised, double update! And did anyone not see my previous a/n..? Im in need for bangtan crack fic..

Next : VKook