[Bangtan Bomb] Congratulations to Jimin!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Jungkook, you're not eating?" Jin asked, concern lacing on his voice ad he looked back to their maknae, piece of chicken on his hand.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "I'm trying to lose weight." He said, watching as six of s gathered around the chickens.

He stared at the meats but didn't move an inch to grab and devour it.

His hyungs then started to questions him of his weird behavior but Jin simply hushed them down saying that Jungkook is trying to lose weight. He gave the oldest an appreciating smile.

 

He sat alone on the chair, waiting for them to finish and finally go home. But, it doesn't take that long for him to actually sat alone until someone decided to keep him company. He looked up to see which hyung is kind enough to come to him and is genuinely surprised when he saw his boyfriend, Taehyung.

He gave the older a confused gaze but nonethelessly, he hugged the male close when he decided to sat on his lap.

Taehyung leaned his back to Jungkook, his head fit perfectly on Jungkook's nape as he snuggled close.

"Hyung? Why aren't you eating?"

"Back at you."

"I'm trying to lose some weight, hyung."

"Why? You're just fine."

"I'm gaining some fat lately."

"You're not."

Jungkook sighed. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I want to keep you company."

"But you have to eat. You didn't eat anything before, hyung."

"Once again, back at you."

This time the maknae rolled his eyes and decided to ignore that. "Go to eat." He said, loosening his grip around Taehyung's waist. But the latter decided against it and he pressed himself even closer on Jungkook.

"Hyung." Jungkook called sternly and Taehyung whined.

"No if you're not." He said.

"Hyung, just go to eat and don't worry about me, okay?"

Taehyung gnawed on his bottom lip. "Come on, Kookie. It's Jimin's birthday and someone's birthday means we can eat however and how many we want. Just eat and have fun today and tomorrow I'll let you continue your diet. How is it?"

Jungkook shook his head.

The elder growled at their maknae's stubborness. "If you're not eating, you're not allowed to touch me until you suceeded your diet." He threatened and that actually caught Jungkook's attention.

The maknae whimpered. "No way.." he said to Taehyung's skin.

"That's why eat." He said, grabbing onto Jungkook's arms which were once again, wrapped around him tightly. "Or it applies as soon as I get off of your grip."

Jungkook stayed still for a while, his grip steel-like as he thought of the consequence.

He could have just held Taehyung like this because he knows there is no way Taehyung can escape but at the same time, Taehyung will starve. But if he let go of Taehyung, he is sure Taehyung will avoid him at all cost and doesn't let him to touch him. Then again if he complied to Taehyun's wish, his diet will fail, but he gets to touch Taehyung and Taehyung won't starve.

 

Nah. He chose the third option.

Reluctantly, he brought both himself and Taehyung to the floor to join his hyung. The birthday boy noticed them first and raised a brow.

"You said you're trying to lose weight?" He asked. Jungkook nodded with a sigh, gently letting Taehyung go.

"This guy over here threatened me." He looked at Taehyung's back of head and Jimin scoffed. They saw Taehyung came back to sat on Jungkook's lap with a drum stick on his hand. He then let Jungkook took the first bite which the younger complied-want it or not- and they heard a tease of 'gross' coming from Yoongi.

Jungkook frowned and let Taehyung enjoyed the chicken while he on the other hand, replied to Yoongi with a polite :

 

"Says the one who's already planning to the birthday boy 'till dawn."


Written : 2015.07.19

Published : 2015.07. 24

A/N : my story is getting boring.. aigoo

A/N 2 : it's jiminnie's birthday yet it's vkook moment huahahah

Next : Namjin, Vkook, Yoonmin