[BTS Memories Of 2014] Kookie On His Period!?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"My heartbeat is getting slower." V called once again, dramatically that is as he pretended that he was going to die because of the tension lingering before their concert.

"Please make my heart beat again." He saidx clutching onto the left side of his body where his heart rested and he grabbed to Jungkook who he had seen walking to his direction. The maknae rolled his eyes before he shook the hyung's hand coldly and went out of their dressing room to god knows where.

Taehyung looked at his maknae , hanf clutching tighter to his shirt before loosing it completely. He laif flat on the chair. "I'm dead." He said heartbroken-ly, making the hyungs who was watching to laugh out loud.

"That maknae is so mean. He had been acting cold to me since the first day of the concert." He sighed, looking sadly to the camera. "What'd I do wrong? Did I piss him off? But Kookie never gets mad at me." He pouted cutely, shaking the camera. "He doesn't even want to touch me like earlier, he shook me off so coldly!" 

"That's a bull, Tae! You guys just kissed before we got off the van!" J-Hope chirped in, making Taehyung blush but he ignored it.

"I don't know what's wrong but I think Jungkook is on his period." He casted his eyes downwards and gasped when someone grabbed onto his shoulder.

Revealing a 'all-smiley' Jungkook. Taehyung gulped.

"H-Hello.. maknae."

"Hello, hyung! So.. what about the maknae is so mean and had been acting cold to yoy since the first day of the concert."

"Heehe.." Taehyung laughed nervously. "Nothing.. it's absolutely nothing!" He giggled  trying to wave it off but his laugh was soon cut when Jungkook actually leaned forward. Too close.

"Just like Hoseok-hyung said, I just kissed you in front all of the hyungs' very own eyes before we got off the car."

"But- But you push me away earlier."

"Because I ned to release my bladder." He whispered low, making Taehyung to shiver. "And last, what's with me in my period." He groaned.

"Well.. because you look so.. grumpy?" He said, uncertain.

"I'll show you who's in his 'period'." He said, lifting Taehyung uo buy his waist as the older instinctively wrapped his legs around the younger's waist.

"Today's not your safe day, is it?" He mocked and Taehyung only answered him with a blush of denial. "Deny it one more time and i'm going to impregnate you, hyung."

"I can't get pregnant for your information." He mumbled and Jungkook raised a brow when he noticed the smirk that was slowly forming. "That's why, you think I'm scared?"

"Well it's on. Don't complaint to me if your is hurting when we're doing the concert." He muttered darkly, making Taehyung to gulp visibly.

 

Come on, hyungs. Kookie is trying to me right before the concert. Won't any of you complaint??

 

Go for it, Jungkook!! -sg

No before the concert!! -j

Seriously calm down your hormones!-jh

Don't get Taetae preggo!! -jm

You guys got 5 minutes -rm

 

I don't know if I love or hate you guys!


Written : 2015.06.28

Published : 2015.07.01

A/N : huehuehue because this just gets to me

Next : Finally~ !YoonMin