[V App] BTS Gayo - Track 7

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Tae, what's up?" Jimin jumped to the male's back and hugged him tightly.

"Nothing." Taehyung answered short but he still snuggled to his fellow 95 liner's embrace. "Where's hyung? And Jungkookie?"
"They're taking a bath." Jimin kissed Taehyung's neck, "that tickles." Taehyung mumbled.


"So, why're you looking so down?"
"I'm not.. just got bored cause the three of you is away. That dragged my mood down." He reasoned.
"Aren't you simply adorable." Jimin chuckled. "Well, i have something that will surely bring your mood right back!" He grinned.

"What is it? Present?"
"Ta-dah!"
"What.. it's just your phone, Chim."
"Whatever, you know that our Bangtan Gayo track 7 is released today, right? Let's watch!"
"Is that something that can cheer me up? Sure, anyway."

"Ah, I remember this." Taehyung mumbled as he and Jimin both enjoyed the seventh episode of Bangtan Gayo.
"This one is really funny." The younger said as they watched Namjoon trying to explain HOT's warrior descendant.
"But you know there's something funnier than this, right?"
Taehyung cocked his head to the side, "just watch then."

Soon enough, they were welcomed with Jungkook's stunned and pizzled expression inside the small screen.
But then, as Jungkook tried to explained the song, Jimin immediately cracked laughing.

"-Aw!" Jungkook -inside the screen- pretend to get stung by bee and at that moment, Taehyung laughed out loud, immediately getting to rolling on the bed. As tears dropped when Jungkook let out the final "wiiiiiingggg"

The two stoped watching right that and continued to laugh whilst messing the whole bed.
Even the opened door went unnoticed.
"Whoa, whoa there. What happened?"
Suga looked at them weirdly and caught the phone that had almost fallen to the floor.

He then checked at what they were watching and let out a knowing, "ah."
"Whoa! What's wrong with them?" Jungkook blinked his eyes as he saw the two 95 liner laughed their out.
"Have they finally lost it?"
"No, they were watching, this."

"Bangtan Gayo?"
"Yeah.. and the reason for their laugh must be.."
Suga tapped on the screen and the scene of Jungkook trying to explain Park Jin Young's Honey was repeated.
Even Yoongi who watched it right there fell into fits of chuckle.

"Is it really that funny?" Jungkook asked, his bunny teeth showing as he looked ridiculously at his three lovers.
"Ah, Kookie! Hyung!" Taehyung was first to notice them. He wiped the tears on his eyes and stopped Jimin. Both trying to regain their breaths.

Jungkook closed the room's door as all four of them are now inside.
Without saying a word,
"-Aw!"
"W-Wait! Jungkook! Don't do that- I'll die!" Jimin once again cracked up, Yoongi and Taehyung did follow,
And for that night the laughter on the four's room never did end until midnight.


Written : 2015.11.10

Published : 2015.11.10

A/N

I'm sorry this is just nothing ugh this is more than ty.i just think i need to write something about that Kookie.

I'll try again if I have the chance.

I watched bangtan gayo track 7 and end up laughing like crazy omg help xDD