[Idols' True Color] Weird 95' Liner

BTS : Behind The Scenes

V hesitantly chose the ‘stamp’ card.

“Ooh~” he slightly sang with a smile on his face. 

If you have the power to one day, what do you want the members to do?

“Start with the leader” he said, eyes glinting with mischief. “Our leader, Our leader hyung.. show me something. Dance. Free style. 24 hours.” He stated carefully while staring straight to Rap Monster.

And that’s how the leader got humiliated by one of his adorable fetuses.

“Jimin.. I wish you won’t be in the dorms. Please go out and play for 24 hours even if it’s just for once.”

“Why? Is he always in the dorms every day?”

“Yes, he doesn’t go out at all by himself. We’re always together so we need to tain him to get used being by himself.”

Jimin just laughed.

“You seem to really like your members.”

“Yes I love them.” Taehyung smiled so did Jimin.

It was forced though.

“It feels like an answer from the bottom of his heart.” Jimin said then turned to Taehyung. “but you don’t need to sugar coat your words.”

Taehyung frowned innocently. “what?”

“I know the real reason you want me out.”

“hm? But I don’t have any hidden intention?”

“Stop playing stupid, alien. You want Jungkook all toy yourself I know it.”

“Jimin, what did you call Tae-hyung just now?” Jungkook interfered and Jimin turned his head to the maknae. “alien, that’s his nickname, right?” the maknae didn’t seemed amused at all as his sift gaze turned into glare. So did Jimin’s.

The hyungs sighed as they watched how their three maknaes are having another war. “But you know he doesn’t like it.” Jungkook hissed. “well, the camera is on, he can’t do anything to me.” He said smugly and gritted his teeth to stop himself from yelping and screeching in pain when Taehyung pinched his side.

“Who said I can do nothing? Besides it’s good that you actually realized it.” Taehyung said oh so innocently as he twisted the flesh. Jimin groaned and shot daggers at Taeyung’s direction. He swatted the younger’s hand away at him and rubbed the spot where he was sure will turn purple tomorrow. “And for your information I already have Jungkook all to myself, Stupid Jimin.” He stuck his tongue.

“Don’t act like you can go all by yourself!”

“Well I can!”

“Taehyung hyung is much braver than you!”

But before Jimin could actually fire back, 

“STOP IT ALREADY WILL YOU TWO?! No, THREE?! What did Jin-hyung said about arguing while broad casting!” it was not their oldest, nor Leader. But Suga. Surprised, Jimin quickly scrambled to sit in the obedient way like student will do in front of a killer teacher. 

“But he-“ Taehyung tried to reason.

“QUIET, KIM TAEHYUNG!” he flinched at the shout and his mouth automatically shut up.

Suga inhaled and exhaled 3 times and looked calmly to the DJ, apologizing and asking if they could play a song instead before continuing again. Still in shocked state, Jia complied and quickly spoke on the speaker before their song was played.

“Why can’t you just save it at home, Jimin?” he rubbed his temple, staring into the male who was avoiding his gaze at all cost. “Sorry.” He mumbled lowly, he could felt himself trembling. So did Taehyung but not Jungkook. That maknae rarely got scared by such things because hey, he didn’t really get involved in this fight.

“Yoongi, calm down a bit will you? You’re going to make the kids cry.” Jin whispered and Yoongi sighed. Sure he felt guilty when he saw the usually energetic boys with their head hung low but he really needed to give them a lesson for once and all.

He once again turned to the DJs and excused him, Jimin and Taehyung.

“Hyung, I-!” Jungkook tried to follow them but the rapper stopped him. “Don’t do anythingto Taehyung.” He mumbled and watched them going out of the door. 

“Relax, fetus. Yoongi won’t do anything.” Jin ho was beside him assured him but Jungkook wasn’t conceived at the slightest.

“Beside I have warned them.” Jin sighed and ruffled his hair. “But he didn’t need to yell at them. Us, thought. I got yelled at too.” He mumbled. Jin smiled at the maknae. “they need it so they can actually regret what they did and won’t do it again.”

“But still, hyung-“

Jungkook didn’t get to finish his sentence as Yoongi poked his head from the door. “Namjoon-ah, can you please call Jimin and Taehyung’s stylist?”

“SEE! HE MAKE HIM CRY!” Jungkook screeched as he jumped off of his sit and went out of the radio room. 

Seokjin shook his head and looked over to Namjoon who was getting up to call for their stylist then to Hoseok who was trying to keep the atmosphere lively by chatting with the DJs who were obviously dumb stricken by such turn of event.

Jungkook gasped when he saw both 95 liner had  tears flowing down their cheeks but he went to Taehyung first of course. That hyung had always been his first priority.

“Hyung, what did Yoongi-hyung did to you guys?” he asked, gently wiping those tears away. Thankfully their make ups were water proof so it didn’t smear ugly-ly. Neither Jimin nor Taehyung said a thing just tears flowing down their cheeks. “Hyuung! Stop it, your make up is going to be ruined.” Jungkook whined frustatedly and sighed in relieve when he saw their stylist cam ein rescue. 

He begrudgingly let Taehyung go to get his make up fixed and tears wiped away and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Suga coming to them. “Yoongi-hyung! What did you do!” he complained. Offended, Yoongi stared at his dongsaeng. “I did not do anything! I just dragged them out then Jiminnie started crying and Taehyung joined!” he defended himself.

Well that’s not really unbelievable. Jimin is that kind of person so Jungkook nodded.

As soon as the boys’ make up were fixed up, Yoongi stared at them again. 

“You two are sleeping together if you don't stop fighting.” He said sternly and gently patted Jimn’s-who was still hiccupping- back.

“But hyung-“ Taehyung was once again cut by the rapper’s gaze.

“What about me?” Jungkook asked.

“You’re with me.”

“What !? I don’t-“ Jungkook bit on his lip when he saw Suga’s stare which was practically saying, One more word and you’re dead.

“let’s go back.” He said to his hyung and dragged Taehyung back to the room until he was calm enough. “Gotta  make up real soon if you want to sleep with me.” Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s temple.

“I can just sneak up in the midst of night.” Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook just smiled. “Just make up,, hyung. We know you too are actually great friends plus what will Yoongi-hyung do if he find out next morning.”

“…Fine. It’s still his fault thought.”


As soon as they finished their schedules and arrived in their dorm, before Jimin, Jungkook or Taehyung can do a single things, he caught the 95 liners by arms and shived them inside their closet room before locking in. "I won't let you out until you guys had make up." Suga groaned and he sat down on the floor in front of the room. "Jungkook." He called. "What, hyung." Jungkook grumbled.

 

"Go take some foods these two would like." He sighed, leaning his head back. Jungkook stayed quiet for awhile before he nodded and went. Coming back withs nacks and breads. He watched as Suga slowly pushed it inside and warned them that he will kill them if he saw any of the crumbs on his clothes.

 

"So, what if they didn't make up until tommorow?" Jungkook questioned, taking a seat beside the oldest rapper. "They're not that childish. Even that childish Jiminnie can actually think in adult's way." He said while smiling a little. "Why should they always fight over you." He sighed to the maknae who just shrugged. "I can understand in Taehyung's case." Yoongi added. "I don't even know why, ask the author, hyung. Why does she likes making scenes where Tae and Jiminnie will fight and we'll be the one separating them. Maybe she is running out of good scenes to make and I don't know whyJimin-hyung get so attached to me."

 

"That guys is weird."

"Taetae is weirder."

"Author-nim is weirder. All three of them are weird."

"... I know right."

-------------

 

"They are discussing about how weird we are." Taehyung mumbled. "I can hear that too, ." Jimin sassed and Taehyung frowned. "Why do you always act mean to me?" The deep voiced one sighed as he looked at Jimin. The shorter from the two looked at him, then sighed.

"I'm mad right now." He said.

"I can see that. Why though, i dunno."

"Because of you Yoongi-hyung yelled at me."

"He yelled at me too, and Kookie.."

"It's your fault though."

"It's not. It's yours."

"Not mine."

"Not mine too."

"Then it's none of our fault."

"Or it's both of our fault."

 

They stayed silent after Taehyung's last statement then brokeninti their own cheeky grins. "Stupid." It was Jimin and Taehyung laughed.

"You're stupider."

"You are."

"This is not going to end."

"." Jimin teased.

"Let's just go out from here, ." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

Jimin smiled his usual eye smile and punched Taehyung's shoulder lightly. "Why'd we argue anyway."

"Because of Kookie."

"Then it's Jungkook's fault."

"No! It's ours!"

"Whatever."

 

Jimin knocked the door. "Hyung? Yoongi-hyung, I know you're there. Open up."

"You guys good?"

"Uh-huh! As good as my relationship as Jungkook." Taehyung chirped.

"What!?" He recognize it as the maknae.

"No, I'm not cheating, Kookie."

"Oh."

 

The door clicked open and they both jumped to different person. Taehyung laughed as he felt Jungkook pressing kisses al over while Jimin snuggled to Suga's neck.

 

The rapper smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair. "See? They made up in the weirdest way ever."


Written : 2015.07.09

Published : 2015.07.13

A/N : i think that this fic is focusing on the 95' liner's war lol.. why are they always bickerin and fighting. What's wrong with me seriously, I'm sure Suga must be tired handling Jimin XD

A/N 2 : author-nim just cried few hours ago and now she's back to herself huahahahaahh

A/N 3 : i forgot to unhide the chapter lol i think i have dropped this to you guys XD

Next : Main! NamJin