[Idols' True Color] Jimin's Requited Love

BTS : Behind The Scenes

When you feel troubled, with who and where do you want to go?

That was the question Jimin got from the meat ‘card’.

“If I feel troubled, then I’ll be with my members.” Jimin started as he was done showing the card he had chosen to the camera. He ignored the intense gaze from Taehyung that was saying he is going to kill him if he said one word wrong.

Smiling sheepishly when he heard the disapproval sounds the others make by his answer. “we didn’t make this game for that type of answer.” Fei complained

“It’s a lie.” Taehyung interfered beside him. “It’s not a lie.” Jimin denied.

“Other than my parents..uhh..” For some reason, he was starting to get pressured by the alien sitting beside him. He seemed like he was hesitating to say something thinking if he will make it out alive from the grave he dug himself. But it’s entertainment,

they will understand..right?

he repeated those words inside his mind to assure himself that it was going to be okay. The dancer inhaled quietly.

“I want to go on a trip alone with Jungkook.” He missed the smile on Taehyung’s face yet he didn’t miss the whisper of “You’re so dead.” by Taehyung and the camera didn’t caught it since said camera was focusing on Jungkook and the rest three hyung line. But it still caught Suga’s slight disappointed shook of head. He could see Jungkook closing his eyes as if he was imagining something. Whilst J-Hope and Jin were probably thinking how stupid this dongsaeng is.

“Why with Jungkook?” Zhoumi asked.

Taehyung’s eyes were fixed on Jimin’s side of face. “I think Jungkook is very cute.” It was a miracle he didn’t stutter despite all pressures that was poured on him.

“Previously on other radio, he said he wants to go on a trip with Jungkook.” Suga added.

“But Jungkook doesn’t want to go.” He quickly said, hoping that it would ease the ‘punishment’ or something like that that he was so going to get tonight.

The MCs laughed, but none of the members.

Jungkook nodded with a stoic smile on his face. “Why don’t you want to?”

“Jungkook does not want to accept it.” Suga and Jimin said in sync.

“Why? Do you have another hyung in mind to go with?” Jia asked.

“Mmhn..” Jungkook nodded with a soft hum.

“Oh. Triangle love.” Fei laughed. “who is it?” Zhoumi added.

“V, It’s V-hyung.” He smiled, looking to the person who was also returning the same gesture. “Why?”

“Because It’s more fun with V-hyung rather than Jimin-hyung.” He said and Jimin let out a sigh.

Yup, I should just stop here. Let’s consider this as Jungkook helping me out. At least the dark aura emitting from Taehyung had disappeared and I just need to handle Yoongi-hyung.

“How about V?”

“I will chose to go with Jungkook too.” He smiled his cute box grin.

“So it’s not a triangle love.” The three MC agreed. “it’s just Jimin’s unrequited love.”

Finally Jimin let out a laugh slipped out of his lips and the mood seemed to be lightened up just a teeny tiny bit.

“But actually Jimin have a requited love.” Jin who had been silent all the time said.

“Really? Who?”

Why, Jin-hyung? WHY???

Suga silently raised his hand. “Min Suga~~” he sang. Jimin cursed inwardly.

“But for some reason, he always push me away for Jungkook.” He said dejectedly and Jimin of course, felt guilty.

Realizing Jimin’s act, Taeyung nudged the boy's side with a smirk. The slight older one grunted and pushed him away.

“If only he chose me.” Suga added with a sigh.

Jimin locked eyes with the second oldest and pouted. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled. “I ‘d rather go with Suga-hyung. He’s a better company compared to Jungkook who always reject me.”

“you’re just pitying me, Jimin.”

“No, I’m not, hyung!”

“Lie.”

“Urgh..!”

“See you even grumbled at me.”

Jimin let out an inaudible whines. “I love you hyung!” he said out of frustration and make a love with his arms over his head.

“bbuing bbuing~!” he continued with his killer aegyo, smiling his eyes smile.

“Gross.” Taehyung commented.

 

Suga smiled at the younger. “Love you too!” he returned the hand gestures and smiled his infamous gummy smile.

 

“So.. happy ending?” –Jung Hoseok.


Written : 2015.07.09

Published : 2015.07.12

A/N : finally i have done this chapter after rewatching certain part on idols' true color asdfhjkl lol leave comments ! thanks <3

A/N 2 : I'M SO SORYRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME ASDFGHJKL I MISTOOK THE EPISODE !!! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ONE WHERE RAPMON WASN'T PARTICIPATING ASDFGHJKL OMG GOSH!! I DIDN'T GAVE HIM ANY PART IN THIS CHAPTER WHAT SHOULD I DO. I'M TOO LAZY TO RE WRITE IT OR CHANGE THINGS.. PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS OMG I'M SO STUPID.. FORGIVE ME T^T I'M SO SORRY NAMJOONIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Next : VKook, YoonMin, another fighting!Vmin.. I seriously need to stop their fights asdfghjkl dies