[Idol Show] Dramatic

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Namjoon watched as Jin was kicking the shuttle oh so clumsily-and awkwardly- yet he smiles at the image of such hard working oldest hyung. He kept watching despite the laughs and teases from the younger members until he couldn't take it no more.

 

"Kids, Seokjin-hyung is working hard right now!" He scolded and everyone turned to him and blinked. 

Looking at his 'kids' reaction, Namjoon decided to get a little dramatic.

"Your mother over there is working so hard to get some money for you guys." He said, wiping the invisible tears as he looked at Jin fondly. "How can you laugh at him." He said again, making an eye contact with Jin who shot him a confused looks.

 

Of course, being the cute little kids they are, Jimin and Taehyung stopped their teasing and started to look at Jin the way Namjoon did.

The fondness and admiration on their eyes. J-Hope soon followed after and the four looked like they're worshipping Jin or something. With the addition of Taehyung sobbing an 'eomma' oh so dramatically.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and decided to kept him far away from Namjoon and Yoongi did the same.

 

Jin on the other hand was more confused by the way they are acting and lost focus on what he was doing resulting him to sloe down and only got 33 kicks in the end but wel, he still won over J-Hope.

He then went back only to be hugged by Taehyung and Jimin-who released themselves from their boyfriend-

 

"Eomma, you have worked so hard!" They said in sync. Seokjin turned his head to Namjoon who nodded his head, seeming to be proud of what the 95' liners were doing.

 

"What the hell?"


Written : 2015.07.19

Published : 2015.07.25

A/N : sigh.. i dont even know what to say anymore.. i

Next : VKook