[Instagram] Doubt and Maturity (Sandoriganatanatda's Update)

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Appa."
".... What is it, Taehyung-ah?"
"We want to ask you something?"
"Jimin's here too? Go ahead," Namjoon said, focus on the computer screen in front of him.
"Dad you, did you not love our mom anymore?"

"What!?"
Namjoon almost spit out the americano he was just sipping.
"Where'd that come from!" He finally whipped his head to look at his 'twins' as Seokjin loves to call these two same line idiot.

How can these idiots possibly be his and Seokjin's child?

"Well, after all, you let mom go by himself to Sandeul hyung's musical," Taehyung pointed out.
"And they posted a selca together," Jimin added.

"Did they?"

"See! You totally didn't care!" Taehyung gasped in horror as he hugged his supposed to be twin, "Jiminnie we're going to have a broken home! Remember even if you go with dad while I stay with mommy, I will always love you, okay?"

"What the hell, Taehyung. And Jimin, I thought you're smarter than this?"
Jimin looked at Namjoon in confusement that mirrored Taehyung's expression.

The oldest out of three sighed and properly faced them.
"Listen to me carefully, my babies."
The two nodded and Namjoon almost squealed at the amount of cuteness coming from the two. ALMOST.

"First, yes, your mommy go to the musical alone, without me or any of us and I let him go."
"But why? Yoongi hyung nor Jungkook will ever let us go by ourselves?" Jimin asked innocently.
"That's because he's going with his friends whom I know well plus I need to finish my work and he understand. I thought of not letting him go but come on, he's just there to support his friend so why not?"
"But when I was to go for an outing with Minjae, Kookie didn't let me," Taehyung blinked.
"If I were in Kook's position, I won't either, Tae," Jimin rolled his eye.
"That, Taetae, because you are a touchy kind of person. Second, Jungkook doesn't know Minjae too well. Third, Minjae is single. Fourth, you filmed something with him and that something is 'bromance'. That's enough of reasons."
Jimin nodded in agreement.
"On the other hand, your mommy, Taehyung, sure he is kinda touchy but I know all of his friends and they are all taken. So I don't need to worry, you understand?"

Both nodded their head.

"Second, the selca thing."
"Right, Jungkook got mad at me when I took a selca with Minjae," Taehyung mumbled.
"That, my dear, has the same reason as what I stated above," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "And our maknae, he may not look like it but he is insecure deep down, you as his boyfriend , little Taetae you should know that the best, "
"Well, that's right."

"Okay, enough of Taekook I wanna knlw more about you and mommy's relationship."

"Alright, alright. About his selca and Sandeul, they're close, but it's not like they kiss or something. So yeah, I'm cool, isn't Yoongi-hyung like that too?"
"Mhm.. I guess you're right," Jimin confirmed.
"But Kookie.."

"My baby Taetae, that's what you call being mature."
"I'm mature! Kookie's too!"
"Not your mentality," Jimin laughed as he hugged Taehyung who immediately sulked. "I was just kidding!"

"And for your very first question, I love him, okay? Doubt that and I'm kicking you out from this family."

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.05

published : 2016.06.05