[Eat Jin] It Felt Good

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Yoongi secretly watched as Jimin ate, small fond smile was scraped on his lips as he saw how well the guy was eating.
And the small smile turned into his signature gummy grin when Jimin asked for a second serving of rice, he hid it, of course.

"You're eating well," He whispered to Jimin but it seemed like it went pass him.
Yoongi didn't really care, any other way.


They exited the restaurant after making sure there are nothing left on the table except the eating utensils.
Quickly walking inside the car, Yoongi found himself sitting in front of Jimin who occupied the back seat with Taehyung. Not strangely, they were not talking.

 

Damn, the only time the 95 liner is quiet is after meal. Too full to even talk.

 

Yoongi smiled at Jimin, "Hey."
Jimin returned it lazily, "Hello," He said. "You look happy?"
"I am happy." Yoongi nodded and Jimin sat up straighter to study his hyung.
"May I know why?"
"Because finally you're eating so well." He sighed, cupping Jimin's -thankfully will never disappear- chubby cheeks.
Jimin blushed pretty shade of pink, "What the hell?"
"You know, I always hate it when you're on diet, when you eat so little but you keep doing it, saying that it will make the fans more happy. Bull. They should love you the way you are. But now seeing you eating so freely damn did it felt good," He pinched the flesh gently.

 

Jimin whined at that, but Yoongi noticed how his cheeks went redder, "Just like you?" Jimin whispered quietly.
"Hm?"
"I asked, just like you?"
Yoongi hummed, "Yeah, Just like me."

 

 

 

 


"Anyway I was just eating, how did it felt good."
"It felt good to watch, don't start thinking anything else, you ."
"I'm not thinking anything else!"
"Liar."
"I'm not lying!"

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.14

published : 2016.06.15

 

**series of short chapters

Im not creative enough to write a long chap with this idea hahah