[MPD Mission] Of Strawberries and Midget (150507)

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook stared at his hyung who were standing in the center, slightly step forward from the rest, with a cake on his hand.

The youngest didn't take his eyes off of the weird hyung of his and continued to watch as the red fruit disappeared inside Taehyung's mouth one by one.

Seriously?

Jungkook swallowed the urge to laugh or whatever and his eyes took a short travel on the rest of bangtan's members.
No one has noticed.
Not even J-Hope who thankfully got a share of the strawberry.

1 minute? Maybe less or more, the strawberries placed ontop the cake had all disappeared, at the same time, the broadcast ended.

Everyone went to their waiting room, getting ready to leave or maybe gobble the cake up first.
And Jungkook wondered, when will the drama start.

His wonder was answered quickly when he heard Jimin screamed a loud, "Taehyung!"
And the culprit simply smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

"You eat ALL the strawberries!?"
Taehyung cringed at the volume, "Hoseok-hyung eat some too!"
"But Tae, there's like 20 strawberries or something!"
"Hey listen to me, I said Hoseok-hyung eat some too!"
"I only eat one! Or two maybe, for your information!" The dancer defended himself. "And you eat the rest by yourself!"

Taehyung whimpered when Jimin and Hoseok cornered him.

The shorter one huffed loudly and snatched the cake away from Taehyung's hand.

"No cake for you! And the next time we win, you will not be the one holding the cake!"

And they went away.

Taehyung whined loudly, following after them, "Jiminnie, that's not fair! The cake is ours!"
"Well, the strawberries are ours as well."
"But I can't help it, you know how much I love them and they have entered my stomach! I can't get them out except you want me to poo them out?"
"For god's sake Taehyung! That's disgusting!"
"But I was just stating the truth!"
"Whatever, still, no cake for you. Go and cry on the couch for all I care."

Taehyung watched as Jimin cut the cake into 6 portion.

This midget is serious!

Taehyung then, with slumped shoulders, walked to the sofa and threw himself there, pouting and cursing Jimin plus wishing for him to be a dwarf for the rest of his life.

Jungkook watched the scene unfold before him and shook his head,

 

Are they seriously older than him?

 

"Kookie, come get your share, finish it quickly and let's leave," Jimin called.
Jungkook glanced to a certain brunet who was already staring at him and rolled his eyes knowingly.
"Don't share with Tae." Jimin warned before going away to Yoongi.

He took the cake, placing it in a tissue to prevent his hand from getting dirty and walked to where the deep voiced vocalist was at.

"I love you," He heard Taehyung whispered as the latter took a big bite of his cake. Actually that big bite finished half of the sweet treat.
"Thank you!" Taehyung smiled happily, all trace of pout disappeared as he munched the cake.
"Anything for you," Jungkook laughed as he finished the other half in one bite.

 

Bangtan and their big mouths..

 

 

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! I thought I told you not to share with him!?"
"Oh did you?" Jungkook raised his brow playfully.
"Maybe he couldn't hear your voice because you're too small! Jiminnie is a midget after all!"

 

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'RE SO DEAD!"

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.07

published : 2016.06.07

 

Thank you to Jun_Nkytc and WinterPayne  who has found the pic i was looking for so quickly!

Anyway i ended up writing other moment first hahah

So yeah, enjoy this and i'll write about that pic tomorrow :)