[Weekly Idol] Be More Careful

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Suga noticed how Jimin slightly fell on the ground when J-Hope step on him to jump. He frowned but tried to keep his focus to dance until finally their random play dance came into an end. He panted and secretly made and eye contact with the younger and while the others are discussing about J-Hope really stepped on Jimin, he mouthed an 'are you okay?'

 

Jimin lifted his brow but nodded. 'I'm fine.'

'Did your knee hurts?'

Jimin was suprised, how did his hyung notice that?

Uncertainly, he parted his lips.

'A little.. Scrapped it, I think. But I'm fine." He ended with a smile and Suga nodded his head.

 

"Yah, Hoseok. You should be more careful when you jump." Suga suddenly said when they were inside their fan. Jimin's head which was leaned on the rapper's shoulder perked up as the hope of the group blinked. "You could have hurted Jimin." He reasoned and J-Hope looked to Jimin.

"Did I?"

"N-No.. not really." Jimin shook his head.

"Why'd you jump anyway? Should have just walk from the side." Yoongi continued his complaint. "Jimin scrapped his knee earlier." He finally said and Jimin whimpered. "Hyung, it's not a big deal." He said, embarassed of his hyung overreacting but happy that his hyung actually cares.

"It is, Jimin. What if you don't only scrap your knees but more?" The elder said sternly and Jimin stayed silent. Knowing he won't win this argument.

 

"Sorry, Jimin-ah. He heard Hoseok said and he once again shook his head. "It's okay, hyung." He smiled.

"Be more careful next time." Suga sighed making the 94 liner nodded his head.

"Okay, hyung."


Does it still hurt?" Yoongi kneeled in front of Jimin as he touched the slightly scratched knee of Jimin. The younger shook his head.

"No, hyung. I already said this is not a big deal." He smiled.

Yoongi nodded with another sigh and kissed the wound, making Jimin giggle.

"Thank you for caring."

"Yah, Why should't I care." Yoongi scoffed and went to lay on their shared bed, Jimin followed soon and pressed his lips on the hyung's cheek.


Written : 2015.07.24

Published : 2015.07.29

A/N : have a nice day ^^ comment please

A/N 2 : im starting to blend in with the class <3 tho with the hirls only and through the group chat.. but oh well ! Progress!!

Next : YoonMin