[Bangtan Bomb] 1st Time Meeting Seolbing !?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook's face show annoyance as he looked at Jimin who's wanting to be fed by him. He rolled his eyes inwardly and gave him a spoonful, hoping he will be satisfy and finally go somewhere. He saw Jimin giving the camera a thumb up and he went somewhere else. 

 

Finally. The boy breathed out. He found a sign of Taehyung looking down at him judgingly. He flashed a smile to the youngest hyung and gestured him to sat down next to him. Taehyung sat down with a sigh, his hand reaching out to scoop a spoonful of bingsu with his own spoon.

 

Jungkook looked at his hyung lovingly as he put a spoon in front of Taehyung's lips. The latter grunted and shook his head, pulling his face away from the treat he was offered. "Hyung?" Jungkook called, confused by the way Taehyung was acting.

 

"Hyung?" He tried again after he received no response from his hyung. "You shared a kiss with Jiminnie." He sighed, looking down to his knees. Jungkook blinked his wide eyes before it broke into smile. "Right, why did I even shared same spoon with him." Jungkook chuckled and threw the spoon away. Taehyung still didn't smile. Jungkook frowned and gently took Taehyung's hands.

 

"Baby, what it is this time?" he whispered. Taehyung looked down to his lover's lips. "You mouth.."

"Ah.. should I wash it?"

Taehyung nodded. "If that's what you want." Jungkook smiled, restraining himself from kissing Taehyung, so he ruffled his hyung's hair instead.

"Then just a minute."

Taehyung nodded, waved Jungkook as he grabbed onto the bingsu and stuffed it inside himself.

 

"You!" He looked up only to find Jimin glaring down at him.

"What?" Taehyung blinked his eyes innocently.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Jimin frowned while Taehyung smiled. "You're too close with Jungkook. My Jungkook."

"But he is our maknae."

"Then I can do the same with Yoongi-hyung? He's our hyung."

"HELL NO!"

"My point, Jimin. You're too selfish." He said, still enjoying his ice. Beaming happily when Jungkook came back to him. He hugged the male and pressed a kiss to his lips. Jimin gave him a mock disgusted look. "Gross." He said.

Taehyung frowned, sitting on Jungkook's lap, he continued his complaint.

"Then you too, don't do such things with Jungkook."

"What are you guys talking about?" The maknae questioned. Taehyung put a finger on his lips. "Shh, let me clear this with Jiminnie."

"Okay." Jungkook nuzzled close to Taehyung's neck.

"So, Jiminnie, in conclusion, you want and can to be close with Kookie while I can't with Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung frowned.

"You want to be close with Yoongi-hyung? You like him?"

"No, hubby. Not in that kind of way."

"If you say so, wifey."

 

Jimin snorted. "Since when did you start addressing each other as hubby and wifey? No, since when did you two get married?"

"Don't need to know about that! Well answer me."

Jimin sighed. "Yup, i want it that way."

"You're way too selfish." Jungkook frowned.

"Kookie's right, Jimin! You tried to straggle me when I only fed Yoongi hyung?"

"That's an indirect kiss! You fed him with your dirty chopstick!"

"Well same to you! What you did earlier was an indirect kiss with my hubby! You took in his spoon into uour nasty mouth!"

Jimin backed away lightly. He just realized it all now and he pouted. "My mouth isn't nasty!"

"My chopstick isn't dirty!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So?"

"Fine! I lost!" Jimin said begrudgingly as he stomped his feet. Taehyung smiled at his same aged hyung. "See? Now no getting to intimate with my hubby?" He blinked his eyes, cutely making Jimin fake puking.

"Fi-"

"Wait! No no!" Taehyung suddenly shouted, making both Jungkook and Jimin frown.

"YOONGI-HYUNG!!!!!!!!" He yelled from the top of his lungs.

"WHAT!?" Came the angry shout from the other side of their waiting room.

"Come here for a bit!! Please!" He shouted again and minute latter, a grumpy Yoongi came, instinctively standing beside Jimin.

"What?"

"So, Park Jimin! Once again I, Kim Taehyung is going to ask you not to get too intimate with my Jeon Jungkook with Min Yoongi-hyung as our witness. Okay?"

Jimin bit on his lip, chewing on it lightly.

He gulped big deal of air before, 

"FINE!" he shouted loudly and escaped from the room.

 

Yoongi stared dazedly at the figure of his boyfriend's retreating back. "What is this all about?"

"So from now on, Yoongi-hyung! Jimin can't get overly intimate with Kookie ever AGAIN!" He said.

"Ah.." the oldest from the three's eyes turned into crescents as he gave Taehyung and Jungkook thumbs up before going to follow his little boyfriend. The 95 liner lightly shook his head and drank the melted bingsu.

 

"And you too.." Taehyung mumbled, turning to his so called hubby. "Have some more scenes with me.. make VKook more well known." He pouted. Jungkook laughed at that and kissed his hyung's plump lips, cleaning the cream on Taehyung's lips. "I'll try."

"Yaah! I hate you."

"Love you too, my wifey." He smiled and nibbled on Taehyung's upper lip, gently until he was sure it got swollen.

 

Taehyung let out series of whine. "Promise me."

"I'll try, baby."

"Hubby!"

"Alright, alright. Promise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, let's make a bet. How long will Jimin last before he touched Jungkook again?" Namjoon whispered to Jin.

"How could you make a bet out of our babies?" He faked sobbing.

Rapmin rolled his eyes.

"Well, it's 2 for me." Jin added again. The rapper let out a laugh. "What kind of mother is you?"

"Just place your bet!"

"5. Because Yoongi is there and if I win I'd like you to call me oppa everytime we have for a month."

Seokjin chuckled. "That's not a bet."

"Well, just say what you want."

"If I win, me everyday after we're done with 'Dope' promotion."


Written : 2015.07.04

Published : 2015.07.08

A/N : wt ing hell is this huehuehue please follow my instagram @litchstrahl_ and @winniesoon_ ! Leave comments and have a lovely day ahead <3 and you know what !! I HAVE ORDERED BTS SUMMER PACKAGE ASDFGHJKL !!!

Next : VKook