[Pops In Seoul] His Wish That Comes True

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"What presents would you like to receive from the members."

 

"Ah, right. Jin-hyung's birthday is near." Hoseok stated and while the other nodded in agreement, Namjoon on the other hand.

 

"I only remember V's birthday." While laughing sheepishly, quickly escape before Jin could hit him. "Whoa, this friend, really.." Hoseok shook his head with a small chuckle, watching Namjoon taking his position once again to pay attention at Jin's talk. No more further mistake.

"For my birthday.. uh.. I'd like a hand written letters from my members.. with the minimal of 2 papers each person." Jin said to the camera. "but it'll be five for Rap Monster-ssi." He smiled oh so innocently to the leader. "Now that I had stated my wish, they have to do it."

"Can't you air this after the fourth of december?" The leader said playfully. "This kid.."  they heard Seokjin muttered under his breath before he continued it with a small, empty laugh.

"I'm just kidding."

 

And after Jin promised that if the kids actually give him what he wanted, he will take a proof picture and upload it.

 

-time skip to Jin's birthday-

 

The oldest of the group was truly speechless when he woke up with stash of paper all over his and Namjoon shared bed. He even found the other male out of the bed even before he is. What a rare day, he thought.

He smiled as he noticed 'his kids' hand writting and decided to open it orderly from Suga all the way to Jungkook. They'd wrote two papers of letters filled with warmth thanks and lots of love for their oldest hyung.

 

Thank you for taking care of us, thank you for cooking for us, thank you for your patience, etc. And Suga even wrote, thank you even for your nagging.

Jin laughed at that and at the end of the letters, he would always found a messily/cutely written 사랑해, 형! And a lips print. The boys must have planned this altogether.

 

But one thing was off. Why're there only 5 of them? One letter was missing.

He searched all over the bed and floor, thinking if he might have missed it somehwere but none.

Then he noticed again, that the missing one was from none other than Namjoon's. His boyfriend's. He sighed and plopped back down on the bed.

"Did he not do it? Or is he planning something cheesy?" He mumbled to himself, wiping his sweaty forehead that he decided to go out and prepare something to eat except for Namjoon. Well he is mad!

 

Jin pouted inwardly and skipped out of the bed, of course, not before arranging the letters carefully and set it aside on his closet. He hummed a soft song and tugged on the door knob before he found it locked. "What the heck?" He asked to himself and continued to try opening the door only to fail. He looked around the room, searching for the spare key that's usually there but he found it missing. "Agh! What the hell! Is this Namjoon?" He groaned and knocked on the door. Maybe the rest will hear him.

 

But at the same second he knocked, a paper slipped in. And it that A4 paper, a hangul of 사 (sa) was hugely written. "What the-" then the next one was 랑 (rang) "huh?" 해 (hae) Jin just blushed that he realize what was written. 석 (Seok) - 진 (Jin) 

He smiled at the idea. "What the heck, Namjoon I know you're there, open the door." He knocked gently. "So that you can hug me?" He heard Rap Monster's deep and husky voice, still coated with sleep and he grinned. "Maybe." He said. "But no. This is not over."

 

Then another paper came in. There, it said that 'I had done more just for you!' And he raised a brow. Then another. This time, rather than a huge letter, it was fully decorated with Rap Monster's messy but still read-able hand writting and Jin began to diligently read it.

 

He groaned at the cheesy words that might make you puke rainbows and unicorn and sent shiver down your spine. But any other way, Jin loves it. He loves how he could felt the sincerity, the gratefulness and the love.

 

He didn't even realize he was in tears by the end of it. "Yah! Open up!" He finally screamed in frustation and banged on the door. But it was just the second hard babg that the wooden door opened and he fell right to the front, right into the familair arms that was usually wrapped on his waist. He smiled to the person's chest. "Since when are you this cheesy." He grumbled, pulling himself up to look at their leader's eyes.

 

"Since I know you." Jin rolled his eyes. "Cheese." "But you love it." "It's a pity I do."

 

"Well anyway, I did 6 when you told me only to write 5!" Namjoon cheered to himself. "And this will be the last 'letter'."

 

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Seokjin-hyung! Happy birthday to you!!" The boys came out of the kitchen holding a tray of strawberry cakes held by the youngest of the group as they neared to them.

"Happy birthday, hyung!" Jungkook was the one to wish him as he smiled his signature bunny smile, holding out the cake for Jin to blow off the candle.

 

Jin listened to the endless wish that came after and Namjoon need to silence his dongsaengs and hyung to actually get the candle off.

The oldest laughed when he received countless slaps that was filled with love by his dongsaengs and he let Namjoon took the first bite-ignoring his complaints- before he took one also, and fed his 'babies' next.

 

"Thank you." He smiled and ruffled each of their hair.

"Now you can have your sweet time with Namjoonie! Just don't be too loud!" Suga laughed off and dragged Jimin somewhere and Hoseok parted on his own.

"Have a nice day hyung!" Jungkook beamed, pulling Taehyung who was shouting a non stop "Happy birthday! I love you hyung!!" And giggling cutely.

 

"Gosh.. Quiet down Tae!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Or I'm going to bit you!"

"Then I'll bit you too!"

Namjoon and Jin watched the two bickering cutely all the way until they reached their room to make up oh so sweetly.

 

"They're cute." Jin laughed. "Not as cute as you."

Jin faked a gagging sound.

"I'm so going to puke because of you and your cheesiness."

 

"And if you do puke after this, it means you're bearing my child."

Then Jin was pushed inside the room once again.


Written : 2015.06.25

Published : 2015.06.29

A/N : please leave comments, thanks <3

Next : VKook & Slight! YoonMin