[Star King] Have You Ever Tried...?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Finallu an update, whew.

Sorry if it's not interesting!


Jimin came home to an incredibly mad looking, and fully awake, Yoongi.

And he felt the urge to run away the moment they locked eyes as he gulped.


"Hey, Jiminnie." The guy's voice was overly sweet and Jimin sensed danger. "How was practise?"
"Uhm, it was fine." Jimin answered with a smile, hoping that it will ease the tension.
"Ah, really? Now come here and sit with hyung."
"S-Sorry hyung, but I'm kinda tired. Where is Taetae and Kookie?"
"They are asleep." Yoongi answered shortly, motioning Jimin to come to him and even though he was scared as , he's got no choice.

So, ever so slowly, Jimin made his way to Yoongi's side.
What he didn't expect, though, -well actually he kind of expected something like this will happen-, was Yoongi jumping on him and pinning him to the sofa they were occupying.

"H-Hyung?" Jimin whispered out.
"What was that?" Finally revealing his 'true' self, Yoongi growled low.

And it's a big fat lie if you say Jimin was not intimidated.

"What?" His voice came out weak and slightly shaky.
"Well, first. Try to remember what is being broadcasted today."

Yoongi then fell silent, giving Jimin some time to think.

The 95 liner looked at his hyung, seemingly at loss becaus he really had no idea! What did he do to make his hyung, and possibly his two younger lovers as well, mad at him!

"Namjoon and Hoseok." Yoongi tried again and Jimin's mouth formed an 'O'.

Star King.

Jimin gulped because he, in fact, did something.
"Hyung, that's not what you're thinking! It's just- It's just an acting!" He tried to defend himself.
"Oh, an acting you say? Then why would you 'act' like that? You can always show your oh so innocent, shy facade about not being able to do anything toward a woman and no one would give a damn. But there you go, you made a scene you know we will never like with your so called acting." Yoongi spat harshly.

Jimin darted his tongue out to wet his suddenly dry lips.

Goodness. He should be feeling offended, hurt, or whatever but Yoongi talking to him like that for some reason, turned him on instead.

"Why are you not answering?" Yoongi called, snapping him out of his daze.
"I-I-"
Then he heard a scoff, "What? Can't admit that you're craving for some now-?"

Why ask me to answer if you're only going to cut me right away. He deadpanned internally.

"-Is Taehyung's hole not good enough for you? Huh?"
"No!" Jimin cried out because really, nothing can beat Taehyung's incredible tightness.
"Then what the hell are you trying to tell us? That you want a break up because you're now back to being straight?"
"No, hyung!" Jimin whined, "C'mon, listen to me for a bit! First, I'm sorry, I admit I was in the wrong! I thought you guys won't be mad so I did it."

Yoongi snorted, "I heard Hoseok warned you but you shook him off saying 'They won't mind, hyung.' Do you really think we won't?"  His hand traveled up to Jimin's slender neck and caressed his nape, making the younger to shiver at the ticklish sensation.

"I thought you guys won't!" Jimin pouted.
"Well then, guess you never know us that well, after all."

Ugh, this hyung. He really is saying thing as if I'm going to break us up!

"No hyung, you don't-!"
And Jimin felt Yoongi gripped on his neck. "Stop talking back to me."

This hyung really.. He wanted me to answer, then he told me to stop talking!

Jimin sighed internally, he has always knew how his hyung is when he's angry. Series of hurtful words, maybe some cussing, and his dominance is no joke. Especially with his menancing glare and now, a grip on Jimin's neck.

This told Jimin how serious his lovers are seeing this matter. This reminded him of this one thing the four of them have in similar.

Insecurities

Jimin laid lip for awhile, looking deep into Yoongi's dark orbs before he brought his hand to cup the elder's cheeks lovingly. "Hyung, you've got to believe me that I only did it as an acting. I have sworn I will never betray you guys and that we will be together life time long. Did you not believe me? I love you. Do you not believe that words coming out of me?" He whispered, noticing how Yoongi's gaze softened a bit.

Meaning that he has succeed melting bit of the ice.

"I love you, I love Taehyung, I love Jungkook. Do you not believe it? Sometimes when I think how you guys get angry at me just because of an act, I kinda get the idea that you guys are the one who doesn't love me."
"What make you think so?" Yoongi asked, voice soft, unlike the harsh tone he used earlier.

"Because you guys don't believe me enough."
"No, what are you saying, we believe in you." Yoongi pressed their forehead together and Jimin smiled. "It's just.. the idea of you going to others' arms scared us."
"I should be the one scared." Jimin chuckled and Kissed Yoongi's lips slowly. "Knowing how perfect each and every of you are."

"Now then, I already said it was an act and I'm sorry, will you please forgive me?"

Yoongi sighed and dropped his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Fine."
"Great, now get off of me, I need shower." Jimin said, pushing his hyung away gently.

But he was forbade of taking another step when Yoongi's fingers circled around his wrist.
"Forgiveness from me doesn't mean from the other two. They're set in ignoring you and guess what Jungkook told me to ask you?"

"What?"

Yoongi once again came close, wrapping both hands on Jimin's neck and giving it a squeeze, not that tight, but enough.

"W-What?" Jimin gasped.

"Have you ever tried while being choked?"

Certainly, it didn't send all of Jimin's blood down to the south.

Really.


written 2016.04.28

Published 2016.04.28

a/n wowowowowoow im done

Thank you for waiting!!

Hope you like this!

And please comment ;)