[The Hongdae Incident] Our 1000th Day

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Tae-hyung, I'm home." Jungkook calls in soft whisper.
But instead of kisses and hugs he had been expecting, he is welcomed by a.. sour looking Taehyung. In short, sulking Taehyung.

The room is silent for a while and Jungkook is the one to break the ice.
"What did I do wrong?" He immediately asks, knowing that neither of them like going around the bush.
Taehyung, with his oh so obvious pout, turns his phone for Jungkook to see.

"What's this." Taehyung mumbles In Taehyung's phone screen, around 6 photos of Jungkook with girls is seen.
The maknae, upon seeing that, calmly get rid of his coat and sets his bag down.
He then climbs up to Taehyung and plops down on the older's lap.
"It's nothing, just lucky fans." He mumbles.
Taehyung is not pleased, Jungkooi can tell. "Hyung, it's just fan service, okay? We love our ARMYs. You love them too, right?"
Taehyung nods.
"See? I love them, but that doesn't mean that I love them more than you."
That succesfully makes Taehyung blush.
"Should I say I love you too or something?"
"You should."
Taehyung chuckles, a hand on top of Jungkook's head. "Then, I love you too."
"I know and guess what, do you know why I went out?"
"Dunno. You said you want to get some fresh air?"
"I said that?" Jungkook chuckles, getting up to take his bag in his hands.

"You did." Taehyung says, watching each and every movements Jungkook makes.

"Well yeah, I did go for a walk. But actually, I'm getting this." He pulls out a medium sized black velvet box.
"What's that?" Taehyung asks curiously and Jungkook walks back to where Taehyung in.

In front of the older male, Jungkook then opens the box to give Taehyung a look of the pretty looking, silver bracelet.
"Wow. That's pretty." Taehyung says in amazement.

"Isn't it?"
"Who's it for?" Taehyun then asks again.
"Isn't it obvious?"
Taehyung blushes a bit and points to himself, "me?"
Jungkook's face twists into a frown.
"Nope, it's for Yoongi-hyung's birthday present."

And this time, Taehyung burns redder, out of embarrassment.

"O-Oh.. right. Yoongi hyung's birthday is nearing." He stammers, looking anywhere but at Jungkook.

The maknae watches as Taehyung drowns himself in pool of embarrassment and he decides to laugh out loud.

"God, guess what. You're so in' cute, Tae." He says. "Of course this is for you. Why should I buy Yoongi hyung stuff this expensive?" He continues.

Despite his red cheeks, Taehyung blinks his eyes in confusement.

"This," Jungkook points at the bracelet, "is for you, baby Tae." He says, taking the silver piece out and wrapping it around Taehyung's thin wrist.

"What.." It appears Taehyung need some minutes to comprehend what is happening and when his mind finally makes sense,

"Oh.."
"Finally got it?"
"OH.."
Jungkook continues his laugh and next his laugh is combined with series of 'ow's as Taehyung hit him by the arms.

Gosh, Taehyung is still a boy after all.
It hurts.

"What the hell, Jungkook! It's not even funny!" The older protests.
"It is, Tae! It's ing hilarious! And you're ing adorable."

"Oh, I hate you." Taehyung concludes.
"No, you love me."
"I'm gonna take this bracelet with me and sell it. We're done."

Jungkook's laugh doesn't stop just yet, he instead takes Taehyung's hand in his.
And Taehyung yanks his hand away only to be pulled in for the second time.

The older settles with a pout.
"Tae I was just joking, alright?"
"It was still embarrassing."
"Come on you've been all and spread before me and you got embarrassed because of stuff like this?"
"That's two different things!"
"Whatever you say, honey. Whatever." Jungkook chuckles, running his thumbs on the silver piece fitting Taehyung's wrist all too perfectly.

"Let's forget about that." Taehyung sighs and studies the bracelet. "What is this for, anyway?"
"Hm? Oh. We both missed our 1000 days, you know. And I just remembered that yesterday, so yeah, this is for our 1000th days."

Taehyung's lips form a big 'O' as realization downed.

". I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER. GOD. WHAT? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT, JUNGKOOKIE?"
The maknae smiles at the sudden outburst. "Of course, I have."
"What is it?? Tell me!"

Jungkook fakes a thoughtful look before grinning with mischief. "What about... you being my plate for me to enjoy some cakes and chocolate?"

"You !"


Written : 2016.??.??-2016.03.14

Published : 2016.03.14

A/N : an update XD

:( i really wanted to change my writing style but i have no idea of how too ;((

Have a nice day anyway!