[Rookie King] Praise The Golden Maknae!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 8


While unpacking the bowl of black mean noodles, 5 pair of eyes were set on that sweet and sour pork V dominated-with the exception of Suga because he was the MC he got to eat-. They asked the boy if he had consider sharing and when the boy nodded, everyone cheered, chopsticks ready to 'steal' the meat. But V stopped them.

"Do something first! So that you're worthy to have it!" He demanded and most of them gave him a dirty look in which he returned with his box smile. But Jungkook didn't actually gave a and simply looked at his hyung.

"I love you, hyung."

He could see Taehyung's eyes turning into small crescents and he nodded. Saying, "you can have it."

Cheer for the maknae!

"Ah! I love you too, Taetae." Jimin shouted. This time, V frowned. "I don't love you." He said, giving an enjoyable laugh for everyone, especially Jungkook who proceeded to mock Jimin. J-Hope tried, and what he got was a reply of "I love you too, but you can't have it."

"Why?!"

"Because Jungkook will get mad at me if I let you pass with the same method as him." He deadpanned before smiling. "Anyway Namjoon-hyung and Seokjin-hyung can have it." He suddenly said.

"Yas!" The couple cheered and started to enjoy their meal even more.

"C'mon, Jiminnie, don't you want some?" Yoongi laughed, pinching the meat in between his chopstick and brought it to Jimin's line of sight.

"Not you too, hyung!" Jimin whined, stomping his feet. "And why Namjoonie-hyung and Jin-hyung could eat it?!"

"Because they're older than me?"

"We're older than you too!" They protested at the sametime.

"Heehee.. I enjoy teasing you two. That's why." He smiled oh so innocently.

"Hyung, open up." He heard the maknae called and he parted his lips, welcoming the pork Jungkook was offering and he smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kookie."

"Hyung just talk, I'll take care of you."

"If you say so." He couldn't help the smile that bloomed at how sweet and caring Jungkook is.

"Ew." Jimin made a gagging noise that immediately caught Taehyung's attention and he frowned.

"Do you not want it?"

"I'm sorry Taetae~" he sang.

"Taehyung, will aegyo do?" J-Hope asked and Taehyung nodded. "Maybe."

And it was the start where the two started to crazily dance and begging Taehyung with their aegyo.

V laughed hard at the two hyung's struggle.

"Hyung, chew properly. You'll cho-"

Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence, Taehyung coughed hard and the maknae rolled his eyes. Giving the male a water of bottle which he accepted gratefully.

"You don't know how much I love you, Kookie! What will I become if you're not here." He chirped happily and hugged Jungkook tightly, nuzzling his face to the male's neck. Jungkook smiled at his hyung and petted his hair softly.

"And it's about time you gave them permission to eat, hyung. We should go home soon and I'm sure they won't stop until you gave them some of the meat."

"If Kookie say so."

Taehyung then turned to Jimin and J-Hope who had been trying so hard and smiled.

"With a permission from Kookie, Hoseok-hyung and Jimin may have it also."

 

"Finally!" The two breathed out and collapsed to the ground. Panting hard while making their way to where the other members were.

"Hyung, I'm dead." Jimin complained to Yoongi who laughed at him. "Feed me."

"Sure." And he began to carefully fed Jimin the noodles and pork, grinning when he watched the other cheered cheerfully.

"The struggle is real." Hoseok said and Jimin agreed. They both high-fived before gling back to their own eating.

"If Jungkook didn't say so, I wouldn't give you any." Taehyung chirped.

 

Hoseok and Jimin oerked up and their glance when to the maknae.

"Praise the golden maknae!!" They shouted, bowing their head respectfully.


Written : 2015.06.21

Published : 2015.06.26

A/N : have a nice day! Leave a comment ^^ not really in the mood to write.. so i will just leave this for the day..

Next : Not really an absolute pairing but it show VKook and slight!VxEveryone