[Heart_a_Tag] Elephant Couple

BTS : Behind The Scenes

A know how to take a good looking picture

 

"If selca then it's V hyung." Jungkook said as he looked over to V beside him. The latter broke into a wide smile. "Aigoo our.. hubby." He lowered his voice at the end of sentence but Jungkook still caught that and he smiled back to his hyung as V started to explain things of how to take a good selca. Which kinda ended of them dissing Rap Monster.

Then they showed their signature pose before finally moving on.

 

"Any pose you guys want to try?" J-Hope asked.

 

Jungkook and V quickly scrambled in getting into the pose with Jungkook sitting oh so cooly while Taehyung was showing his upper arm.

 

"This.. this, please close up to this for a while." He called to J-Hope and the camera did a close up to Taehyung's elephant. The maknae looked curiously of what his hyung is doing before he mimicked the action of pinching the flesh in between to moles of his own on his leg.

 

Together, they showed their elephants proudly.

 

"It's a twins!" Taehyung said but he heard the noise of disapproval and Jungkook eyes him telling him that it's a couple.

"Oh right a couple! Elephant couple!" He declared cutely.

"so it'a couple!! How can it be a couple?" Hoseok asked dumbly and Taehyung stared at him weirdly.

"Well! Because Kookie and I are couples!" He beamed and both of them shot an offended looks to J-Hope's who faked a gagging sound.

 

"Well, let's move on from this guys."


Written : 2015.07.20

Published : 2015.07.26

Next : VMinSugaKookie