[American Hustle Life] Promise

BTS : Behind The Scenes

He watched Suga and Jungkook got off of the car they was riding while he stayed completely still. Hand covering one of his ears as he heard the continuous buzzing sound that was worse than yesterday or even days before. I need to get a check up now. He thought and sighed. But how should he tell the rest?

"V-hyung?" He heard someone calling him and found Jungkook waiting for him at the car door. 

A bit of lie won't hurt, right? Rather than having them and Kookie worry about me.

He smiled at the maknae. "Go inside first, Kookie. I need to go somewhere!" He said so cheerfully and Jungkook frowned. "Then I'll-" "No, no, no! You don't have to come with me! I'll be fine alone and will call you if anything happens, okay? I will be back fast, tell the hyungs not to worry, bye baby boo! Hyunggie loves you!" He playfully shots loves with his hand, making Jungkook frown but still laughed at the end and waved to him. He gently close the door and tell their manager where to go.


 

 

"From June 29th to July 3rd, when I talk there seems to be soundssin my ears occasionally. It seemed a bit serious today." He explained to the doctor and playfully added, "I need to be healthy."

 


"You went to the hospital because you didn't feel well?"

"Yeah, since we're filming reality show and we're also producing our album with everything going on at once. My body couldn't keep up, and having a hot once in three days didn't help either. I rested a bit in the hospital but indeed, that was impossible. In front of the members, I intentionally pretended I was well, so at the hospital they said to me, 'you look very healthy.'"

"How are you now?"

"Right now.. i'm happy. So happy."

 


 

"So? What does this mean?" Right now V was in a not so pleasing position with the TV playing the sixth episode of their American Hustle Life and every members boring holes through their stares but one that stood out the most were none other than the maknae and the eldest.

"So you were going to hospital that day?" Jungkook interogatted, hands folded as he stared at V who avoided his gaze on the other hand before he gave a small nod.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Seokjin sighed as he tapped at the maknae's shoulder. "Don't be too harsh at him, Kookie. He's your boyfriend."

Jungkook sighed and went to Taehyung, kneeling down at him, he took his hands. "Sorry, hyung. So is that why you told me not to come with you?" Taehyung nodded again, finally facing Jungkook.

"Why?"

"I don't want to worry you and the hyungs. We're all going through the same things and if I were to told you that I'm feeling unwell and if the manager told me to get some rest, it will be unfair." He reasoned and for some reason the members were touched.

"But Taetae, it was for your health!" Jimin argued.

"Jiminnie, this is nothing serious.. and I can handle this just fine." He smiled assuringly. "Beside this is while ago, see? I'm pretty much okay now."

Jin sighed and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Do tell us if you're feeling unwell next time."

Taehyung shook his head. "But I don't want to burden anyone."

"Tae, you're not a burden whatsoever. Even though work is important, health always come first." Hoseok denied.

"Hoseok's right. You hid it well, even Jungkook and I don't know if you're sick." Yoongi sighed and Taehyung gave him a small smile.

"Well, anyway this apply to everyone! If someday any of your fell unwell, tell one of us ASAP." Namjoon clasped his hands, signaling that this conversation was over.

Taehyung smiled and tugged on Jungkook who was still kneeling in front of him. The maknae sighed yet he didn't get up. Instead he let his head fell on Taehyung's lap.

"I feel like a horrible boyfriend." He mumbled. Taehyung's eyes widened at what Jungkook had said and he shook his head. "No! Kookie, you're not a bad boyfriend!" Taehyung denied, he looked around the hyungs before he finally excused himself together with Jungkook.

As soon as they have all the privacy they needed, Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks. "Kookie, look at me." He said and the maknae did. "You're no horrible, okay? You're a real good, perfect boyfriend and I love you!" He continued. "I'm sorry if I make you feel like you're horrible but no, Jungkook. I'm the one horrible for keeping a srecret even if we're boyfriends. But I really don't want to worry anyone."

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hands from his cheeks and went to hug the latter instead. "No hyung. It's not your fault. I should've noticed that and I'm sure that I asked you for quite a lot of time that weeks.. and. I'm sorry.." he ended with apologize, making Taehyung to smile softly.

"It's fine, Kook. If you're happy then I'm too. You don't have to worry about me that much."

"But you're my boyfriend, hyung. I should have been taking good care of you."

"You're taking good care of me and i'm older anyway."

"Being older doesn't mean anything, hyung. You're more childish than I am."

"Hey, I'm not!"

"You are."

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"Kookie you're being mean! I said I'm not!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook raised a brow. "How is this not childish?" He laughed quietly and Taehyung felt like laughing too so he did.

"Why're you laughing too?" Jungkook teased. "Because you're laughing! See? I'm happy when you are!" He squealed.

The maknae shook his head and caressed the older's cheeks, Taehyung nuzzled to it. "I'm still sorry, I should have be more observant."

"Aw! The mood is turning great and here you are, mood breaker." Taehyung pouted. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you too. So we're even now." He grumbled.

Jungkook nodded.

"From now on, I will be more observant of how you act in the return, you will have to tell me everything wether you feel unwell or whatsoever! Promise?"

Taehyung linked their pinkies together.

"Promise you, Kookie!"

 


Written : 2015.06.29

Published : 2015.07.03

A/N : finally written this! Omg im really lost at first and somehow finally made this! Hope you like this! Leave comments <3

Next : VKook