[BTS Episode] 방탄소년단 '불타오르네 (FIRE)' MV Shooting

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Aaaaaa!"
"Congratulations~!" Rap monster sang as his voice overlapped with Jimin's short scream.

The orange hair, looked down at the ground, groaning and stomping his feet, showing his frustation as s kindly picked up his broken phone.

"Aw, man!" he growled, falling to the ground at the sight of the shattered screen of his Iphone.

"Maybe because of the cameras, he's pretending to be cool." Hoseok pointed out. "Else he will be crying right now." Seokjin added on

Taehyung paid them no mind though, instead he kept his gaze on his phone. "My baby," He said.
"Let me see." The maknae appeared from nowhere, stretching a hand in front of Taehyung.

With jutted lip, Taehyung placed his phone on top of Jungkook's hand.
"Wow." The young one mused. "I'm surprised you're not crying." He said.
"I'm going to if you don't take me to buy a new one." Taehyung reasoned.
"Well, but I want to see you cry? So I'm not taking you." Jungkook teased.
"Mean ."
"Just kidding, babe. Let's go as soon as the filming's done. Use my phone for the meantime."

Taehyung shrugged, "Your phone is basically mine already judging from all the data you have was from me, excluding the games."
"Then I don't think you need a new phone."
"Noo! I still need one!"
"Why? You've got mine, baby hyung!"
"I need some privacy too."

"Privacy my , I know all your messages with your families and friends, what's there to hide?"
"Well, you haven't found my chat with my ex-es and my other boyfriends!"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, even though he knows it was nonsenses Taehyung was sprouting.

"Just try. And see what will happen."

"GEEZ! I WAS JUST KIDDING!"


written : 2016.05.03

published : 2016.05.04

A/N

 

I'll try to add more Namjin..

 

2016.05.04

I changed the title ><