[Show champion Backstage] The Difference Between Kiss and Peck?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"What do you think is the difference between Kiss and Peck?"

Things to remember : Jin was the one who started this.

Jimin who was with him at the moment was slightly surprised at the sudden question.

Seriously who else talk about stuff like this on TV? Well, us.

"A peck is delicate.. and a kiss is a little.." Being the shy cinammon roll he is, Jimin wasn't really able to answer in one go.

Cue for the monster to come out.

"Indeed, it involves the presence of tongue."

And both Jimin and Jin bursted out laughing as the mom then proceed to hit his so called husband for saying something so... asdfghjjkl

"Let's try again. The difference between kiss and peck?"

"I learnt it. It's the oresence of tongue. Why did you know such things, Rapmon hyung?"

Oh? The adorable cinammon roll is faking innocence.

Namjoon scoffed, "Learnt it, my . Do you only pecks Yoongi hyung all this time? And it's not like none of us don't know what's the difference between that two things."

"Then let's try Jungkook," Jin said, pulling the maknae who's near them. "Jungkook-ah, what's the diference between kiss and peck?"

And without hesitation, the youngest expressed it with his whole body, rubbing here and there, referring to the scene of architecture 101.

Providing his hyungs who was watching him a loud laugh.

"So then Jin-ssi, in the end, what's the difference between kiss and peck?" Namjoon asked.

"As you said, it's the presence of the tongue," The eldest said, slightly blushing because it was embarrassing!

"But Jin-ssi, some of the viewers might not understand what it means, should we demonstrate it to them?"

"W-What!?"

"Oh my god, daddy calm your libido!" Jimin groaned playfully while their mom burnt uncontrollably.

"Should we, Jin-ssi?" Namjoon continued his tease and went even further by circling his arms around the older's waist.

"What are you doing," Jin pushed him not so strongly, but enough to make the leader stumble backwards.
The boy raised a mischievious brow, "Playing hard to get, are we? Don't blame me if I seriously kiss you here. You heard me? Kiss not a peck and it will involves tongue."

"Turn off the camera!" Jin yelled and practically flew away.


"What happened?" Taehyung who had just arrived on the scene drapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"Nothing, Namjoon hyung's just ually frustated," The younger replied, petting Taehyung's hair.

"I heard you, maknae!"

"Eh? But we heard them having fun last night?"
"Maybe 3 rounds aren't enough for Namjoon hyung."

"I SAID I HEARD YOU, MAKNAES!"


written : 2016.06.04

published : 2016.06.04

 

Hi! It's been a long time

Sorry i just updated, i went camping for the last three days and when i got back i was so tired and i can't think of anything.

My whole body hurts, especially my legs after we went hiking. Huff, but after this, I'll write the promised yoonminhope!

Based on the votings, more peoples want me to write it so yea, I will

Thank for reading!