[Bangtan Bomb] 눈,코,입 (Eyes, Nose, Lips) of BTS

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook watched from a far at how his lovely hyung was laughing so hard, result from watching their hyungs singing into Taeyang's Eyes Nose Lips even he was trying to swallow chuckles from escaping his lips. He stood up and went to sat on the floor when he noticed said hyung was coming his way, carrying a camera.

"Kookie." He looked up, seeing the smiling V just above of him. He knew what the latter was trying to get him into.

"I won't do it. I won't do it. I don't wanna do it" He refused with his cute satoori and got back to his phone.

"You have to do it. Everyone has to do it." Taehyung reasoned.

"Not today, not to day." He said again and covered the camera's lens. "Not today." He said, looking up to his hyung. His gaze firm. V pouted in defeat before he went away like a miserable, lost puppy.

Jungkook silently watched his hyung's retreating figure and sigh.

"Seriously that hyung. I can't win him." He mumbled and finally tapped on the song his hyungs was singing and lip-synching to and enjoyed it but still , he didn't take his eyes off of Taehyung.

 

"Namjoonie-hyung." He smiled and let his hand rest on Rapmon's shoulder as he played the song.

Cheering in delight when the leader did as he was wished to and laughed even hardly when Namjoon sang it live.

A small smile surfaced on Jungkook's lips as he finally decided to do some practicing for their schedule in a little while.

 

-Later on-

 

"I must have not been enough

Maybe I could see you

Just once by coincidence"

 

"Everyday I grow restless,"

He saw Taehyung approaching him and he bit back a smile.

"Everything about you

Is becoming faint"

His eyes locked with the older one as he reached his hand out, trying to ignore the male as Taehyung came forward and hugged him.

"As expected my Kookie~!!" He smiled and shook the maknae.

 

"You smile back in our pictures,

Unknowing of our

Approaching farewell"

 

He noticed said hyug was looking at him intensely and smiled when Taehyung sang together with him and then he stopped the song.

"As expected my Kookie! You never disappoint me!" Taehyung smiled his usual cute smiled and hugged him once again. This time, Jungkook returned the gestures and sway them back and forth.

*"Of course. I won't disappoint you, hyung!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*read : "I can never not do everything you want me to."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead !

Next : VKook & YoonMin