[American Hustle Life] Couple Plushies

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Honestly, Yoongi just wanted to try his luck.

So he settled on the doll picking machine.

Carefully, he slipped in the coin, groaning and slightly punching the machine when it didn't work. Instead, it took his coin instead.

"ing, stupid machine." He growled and pushed in another one. His mood is lifted when he heard the exciting music being played as he made one resolution to grab the lion plushie.

Taehyung came behind him and watch. Curious wether his hyung would be able to get the wanted plushie.

They both cheered when the claw succesfully grabbed the tiger plushie, tight and securely and brought it to the hole where it would came out.

Yoongi grabbed and examined it, smiling when he noticed the a glint on Taehyung's eyes. He petted the boy's fluffy hair.

"For you." He said, pushing the doll toward him. Taehyung's eyes widened a bit and he took it happily, hugging his hyung. "Thank you, hyung!! Love you so much!!"

Yoongi laughed and let Taehyung peck his cheek. "Cute. And love you too."

"Now can you get the same one for Jiminnie?? Or maybe for yourself or Kookie! Then we can all have a couple plushie!" Taehyung excitedly said and Yoongi just can't say no.

"Of course, Tae. I'm already planning to get one for Jimin." He smiled.

Then Jungkook walked by. "Kookie! KOOKIE!" Taehyung screamed for him and gestured the boy to come.

Jungkook come with a frown. "What is it, hyung?"

"Suga-hyung is real good at this!" Taehyung called, pointing to the arcade. Jungkook raised his brow at that but he softened when he the plushie Taehyung was holding.

"The song is exciting! Look." Suga said and he pushed another coin in.

The three watched in concentration as the claw stopped above another tiger doll and grabbed on it. Their eyes bored a hole to it as of saying they will break the ing machine if it dared to let go.

Thankfully, it didn't. So they attained a present for their Jiminnie. They spent a full minute to jump and celebrate in delight before Jungkook declared that he wanted to try with the ball one.

So he pressed in a coin to get the machine started.

 

Jungkook gave the first ball to Taehyung to play with and he played one more time to get as a present for Yoongi. But then before the coin rolled in, he stopped himself.

"Yoongi-hyung is cute. So doll is much more better." He mumbled, stepping beside to play the doll picking machine.

He almost screamed in delight when he caught the same tiger plushie Suga had previously caught.

And just before he jumped to Yoongi, he thought that maybe he should get one too, so he did. Because if he doesn't all 3 of his boyfriend will complaint.

 

He walked to find Yoongi after eating the candy and he found the male waiting in front of his laundry. He smiled and pushed one of the toy to Yoongi's chest. "For you, hyung." He said and Yoongi looked up to him in surprise. But then frowned. "I'm too old for toy." He reasoned but he took it with a smile. "Thank you." He then added, blushing lightly and Jungkook grinned, waving his own tiger in front of Suga making the elder laugh.

 

 

"JIMINNIE WE'RE HOME!!!!" The ball of sunshine shouted as he tackled Jimin into a big hug. "Taetae!" Jimin called, hugging him. "Look! Look! Yoongi-hyung caught this for you!" He said when they pulled back and picked up a doll from one of the plastic bag he was holding, giving it to Jimin.

The other smiled when he realize Taehyung was holding one similar to him. Then his eyes searched for the 93' line hyung.

 

He back hugged him. "Thank you, hyung!" He declared and Suga jumped, surprised but was quick to spin around and hug him. "Welcome! I have one too." He said. "What about Kookie?"

 

"Of course."

 

"It's a couple plushie!!!" Jimin screamed, ecstatic as Taehyung joined him too.

 

"Not really a couple though! There's four of us!" Jimin added again and Taehyung with his logic, said;

 

"THEN IT'S DOUBLE COUPLE!!"

 

And strangely, they're satisfied with that.


Written : 2015.07.21

Published : 2015.07.27

A/N : yay for vminsugakookie

Next : VKook