[M Countdown] If BTS Gets A One Day Off?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

You've been busy lately

What do you want to do if you get a day off?

 

While the rest is still thinking, Jimin speaks up first, "If I can get a day off," he paused as he held onto Jungkook's cardigan. "I want to be with Jungkook and go on date together."

"What?!" Rap monster says in shock as Suga's smile turns into poker face , Jungkook scowls and J-Hope keeps his straight face.

"Holding hands.." Jimin continues his little fantasy, trying to grab a hold of Jungkook's hand but the latter backs away.

Suga then comes to Jimin and whines a "What!???" Then pushes him to the back with Jungkook, not before whispering a scary 'get lost' to Jimin's ear, shocking the male.

Rapmon took control of the camera, "Of course I'll play." He says and Jungkook reappears. "If I gets a day off.."

"Live happily together with me!" Jimin says, jumping to male and gives him a back hug. Fed up with the drama, the leader chooses to push them once again to the back.

"Hell no. I'm already living happily with Taetae hyung." He growls, pushing Jimin aside.

"Go in vacation! Away from this idiotic couples!" J-Hope rolls his eyes. 

 

"Suga hyung~! Jungkook pushed me away!" He goes to whine on his actual boyfriend. Suga clicks his tongue and said, "Shut up, I don't even want to know you anymore. Go and search for a boyfriend that will satisfy you." He says swatting Jimin off of his body.

"What!? Suga hyung I'm just joking with Jungkook! Forgive me! I love you!!" 

"Well, thank you I love myself too."

Jimin whines, "hyung!!"

 

"I want to play games." Jungkook finally says after Jimin finally moves from him.

Typical answer for a 17 years old. The hyungs laughs at such innocence of the maknae.

Jungkook smirks. "Not that kind of game you know, I'll play to my heart extent with Tae hyung."

Rapmon and J-Hope facepalms their maknae isn't really that innocent after all.

 

But when Taehyung was asked the question, he answered :

"I want to see my parents." He announced with a big smile.

Jimin smirks at Jungkook. "So, what will you do?" He says to the maknae.

"Well, we'll visit his parent together first and play afterwards. Right, V-hyung?"

The called male blinks his eyes. "What?"

"I said It's okay if I come to visit your parents together with you, right?"

Taehyung smiled big. "Of course! Mom will be so pleased to see you!" He claps his hands, lacing himself to Jungkook. "And your mom loves me more than Jiminnie."

Jimin scoffs when Taehyung nods.

"Plus I'd rather spend my preciouse day off with V-Hyung's family rather than spending my time with you." He sticks his tongue out and Jimin hisses.

 

"Damn you rascal."


Written : 2015.07.23

Published : 2015.07.28

A/N : WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS.

Next : YoonMin