[Weekly Idol] Yangpa?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Finally the long awaited namjin!!!


"-no! Why are you cutting onion like that?" Seokjin frustatedly stomps his feet as he watches how Bangtan's supposed to be father shows his knife skill for the first time in public.

"How do you expect me to do? I never hold a knife." Namjoon mumbles under his breath as he is almost finished cutting the onion in half but he somehow, feels a bit bad.

"I can't do this to the innocent onion."

And 딱!

Said onion is finally cut thanks to Jimin.

"Even Jiminnie knows better." Jin huffs as he eyes every single of Rapmon's movements. "And what are you saying. All onions are innocent but I've killed lots and lots of onions to feed all of your -and mine, of course- baseless stomach. They are meant to be eaten, anyway."

Namjoon ignores him and tries to proceed to cut the veggie but.

"-ah! Wait wait wait!" Jin calls, alarmed. "You need to flip this to the flat side." He says and with silent groans, Namjoon follows his direction and mutilates the onion poorly.

"Oh my gawd." Seokjin breaths and Cony MC finally decides that Rapmon needs help.
He positioned Jin behind the pink haired leader and tells him to teach how to cut the onion.

"I don't know cutting onion is this hard." He complaints.
"Stop complaining, see, even Taetae can do it." Jin says, eyes going to Taehyung who is cutting the onion near him.

"Because Jungkook told you to teach him. In case they get married and he wants Taehyung to learn cooking- ugh"
Jin rolls his eyes, "how can they think about marriage, they're still fetuses for god's sake. Stop letting out those sounds oh my god you sound like you're ."

"-from now on, let Rap Monster do it by himself."

"Ah, okay." Jin nods and the two separates.

From the side, the so called mom of BTS nods his head at the improvements Namjoon shows and of course, he ignores Namjoon's weird pose when he's doing the deeds.

Well, the onion still looks like a mess but at least Namjoon learns how to hold a knife properly and not to cut his finger.

"We'll stop here for safety!" Heechul declares and Rapmon finally let out sighs of relief.

"Now the onion family will hates me."

"W-What did you say?" Heechul is by no mean, surprised when he hears what the leader had just said.

What the heck is the onion family?
Onion = Yangpa?
Yangpa's family?

"Anyway, please apologize to the fans in advance."
"I'm sorry." The leader bows.
"And to Yangpa sunbaenim."


Written : 2016.03.16

Published : 2016.03.19

A/N

exam is coming

And im going insane T^T

 

 

**upcoming one (or maybe two) shot : vminsugakookie