[Bangtan Bomb] BTS Jenga Championship Thanks to Twitter

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It was really a pity when the blocks fell even before Jimin had pulled out his chosen one yet. With the members’ laugh as background, Suga reached over to Jimin and took the block which Jimin held.

“Let me see what did you got! Bba bba bba bba bba! Hahahaha do the kissing!” Suga declared out loud as he laughed at his younger partner.

“Suga-hyung!” Rap Monster’s voice could be heard from the back and Jimin looked over to the pink-haired hyung of his.

“Suga yah congratulations~!” Jin sang.

“Suga hyung do you want some kiss?” Jimin blinked before giving the hyung his infamous eye smile.

“Suga hyung congrats~!” J-Hope cheered from the back.

“Ahh why me?? Don’t come closer to me, you brat!”

No one missed Jimin’s expression as he stood up and removed the beanie from his head.

All attention was focused solely on the pair and the quick-witted alien was seen holding Suga by the shoulder as an attempt not to let him ran away. “Camera!” Suga tried to protest. “I kissed with Hobi-hyung in front of the camera too.” V deadpanned, replaying the memory. “and you’re the very enthusiastic one who pushed our head until we kissed.” The second maknae added, effectively shutting Yoongi up. “Plus you shouldn’t have said that, hyung.” Taehyung whispered and held onto Suga when he noticed Jimin was closing in.

"Faster, faster. Do it!” Well, it’s not like Taehyung could keep his excitement in control too. Jungkook on the other side rolled his eyes at the overly happy V quietly motioning him to come but well, Happy Taehyung is a ‘i-don’t-have-any-care-of-the-world’ Taehyung.

“Do what, what?” Jimin used the read beanie he was holding and flicked it to Taehyung’s face.

“Euagh!” Taehyung shouted dramatically and rolled on the floor. Then a sighing Jungkook came and helped him up. 

All of them watched Jimin stomping his feet out of the practice room with no more words. Suga watched Jimin’s back view and raised a questioning brow.

“What?” he asked when he noticed the rests’ eyes on him.

“See, hyung? Told you so.” Taehyung said with a shrug as he rubbed his eyes where Jimin had accidentally hit on earlier. Jungkook grabbed to his hand and cupped his face before gently pecking both eyes of his hyung. “Thanks, Kookie.” He smiled and gave Jungkook a grateful hug.

“What did I say?”

Jin looked at the oblivious Suga in the floor and heaved a sigh.

“As his boyfriend, you should know he is a softie and easily hurt.” The ‘mother’ started and Suga blinked his eyes. 

“ ‘Ahh why me?? Don’t come closer to me, you brat!’, how do you think Jimin will react about that?” Rap Monster decided to tell him.

“……” It seemed like Suga need sometimes to think before..

“Oh .” He cursed and immediately sprinted out of the room, leaving the rest 5 of them shaking their head.

“Why did he said that though.” J-Hope said but who the hell know how Yoongi’s mind works?


 

“Jimin?” Yoongi sighed when he heard no answer what so ever. He knocked on the closed door. “Jimin, I know you’re here. Open up.” He grunted when he didn’t receive anything but anyway, it’s a relief that he didn’t hear any sobs, sniffles or cries. “Jiminnie, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” He apologized.

Jimin on the other hand, bit on his bottom lip and gently leaned his back on the door. “you’re not crying, are you?” He heard Suga asked and he sighed. “I’m not.” He answered short. “It’s good then. Open the door?”

"No."

"Why?"

"........."

 

Because you upset me?

 

"Hyung.."

"What?"

"You don't like me?"

"Why did you say such thing?"

"Because I feel like it."

"I didn't say it in purpose, baby. It just slipped out."

"If it slipped out than you're having that thought."

"I'm not. I swear..It just.."

"It just what? Then why'd you say it?"

"I.. I don't know either.." he spoke and Jimin detect sincerity in his voice.

He sighed in defeat. He can't really stay mad that long.

"I won't do such thing ever again."

"Promise?"

"Come out first so that I can promise you that."

"Why can't you just say it ?"

"Don't you want to do a pinky promise instead?"

 

That got Jimin laughing as he softly unlocked the door and Yoongi immediately barged inside, pushing Jimin until he was sandwiched with wall on his back. "Hyuung!" Jimin whined in protest but stopped as soon as he felt Suga's lock on his neck, forehead pressed onto his shoulder.

"Yoongi-hyung?" He breathed out.

"I'm sorry." He heard him mumbled and smiled softly.

"It's fine now."

Suga slowly pulled back and took Jimin's hand before he entwined their pinkies together.

"I promise I won't do it again."

"I believe in you." Jimin mumbled and smiled when he felt Suga hugging him.

"Not even for fun?" He then added.

"Not even for fun." Suga repeated.

 

"So, you guys done?" Third voice intruded and they turned to see a poker-faced Taehyung on the doorstep.

Jimin blushed visibly and pulled away from the hug though he still linked arms with Yoongi.

"We're going back.. make it quick if you're going to have ." Taehyung mumbled shamelessly and escaped before Jimin could caught him.

"Oh! The scene earlier will be much more romantic if you didn't do it inside a toilet stalls though!" He shouted. "But since you're going to continue with , i think it's good!" He gave them a double thumbs up. "I'll give you guys a quick 10 minutes before I come back!"

 

"Who said we're going to do !! And it's up to us wether we're in toilets stall or whatever!" -Park Jimin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


2015.06.16

double update!

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : NamJin