[Weekly Idol] The Maknae's Threat

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh, "Yah, Jung Hoseok........ -hyung!"

"You just disrespected me! You don't actually intended to call me hyung, right!" The hyung growled as the maknae responded with a scoff. "Who cares." He muttered under his breath.

"I do!" Hoseok complained again that Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What do you want, maknae." He huffed in defeat.

"Buy Taetae-hyung a strawberry bingsu."

"Hah!? Why should I?" He asked in bewilderement.

"Because it's your fault."

"What is!?"

"That we failed the Random Play Dance."

"W-What!? H-How could that be my fault! It's- It's Tae's!"

Jungkook raised his brow judgingly and somehow J-Hope felt himself shrunk in fear. "You dared to say that's Tae's fault? You want me to give you the clip? -even though it's not released yet-" as he said that, he trailed closer to Hoseok, jabbing his finger accusedly at the hyung's chest. "It is so very clearly that you were the one who fell on him. On my Taetae hyung's back. But for some reason, they are blaming Tae-hyung's fitness for that. True that he isn't all muscly but i love this Tae- oh, I'm getting out of my point. So anyway, because of you too, who hit Jimin too hard -well, actually I don't care about that midget- but that's why Taehyung lose his precious strawberry bingsu."

J-Hope made sure he paid as much as attention to what the maknae had said anddhe gulped, nodding his head. "A-Alright, alright, I understand. I'm sorry, but shouldn't you buy it for him?"

"Ha? Why me?" He retorted with a frown.

"Y-You are his boyfriend and all, yeah."

Jungkook pulled back from the hyung and shook his head. "No, No. Seems like you got the wrong idea, my dear Hobi hyung. It doesn't matter wether I am his boyfriend or not. It's not me who got the dance wrong, you know. Anyway, how could the so called hope of Bangtan's dance line actually failed our team's Random Play Dance." He emphasized on every word of 'dance' with a smug smirk on his face he sure will piss J-Hope off.

True, Hoseok gritted his teeth and raised his hand in surrender. "Fine, Fine! I'll treat him to bingsu! Satisfied?"

Jungkook flashed the hyung an innocent smile that no one will not believe that this is the same guy who actually threatened his hyung earlier. "Very much, Thank you!" He sang Rapmon's part of War of Hormone mockingly and turned back only to be greeted by Taehyung and Jimin who entered the room, fresh from the shower.

"Wait! You guys took shower together!?"  Jungkook screeched as Taehyung innocently nodded his head while Jimin hid behind him, scared of what that possessive maknae might do to him.

"I swore we didn't do anything!" He shouted from behind of Taehyung while Jungkook grumbled, he snatched Taehyung away from his close friend and hugged him tight. "Why don't you wait for me." He breathed in Taehyung's scent and relaxed immediately. 

"I don't know what were you doing and I thought you had fallen asleep and I don't want to disturb you.. so I just invited Jimin."

"What about Yoongi-hyung?"

"Of course I got his permission, too." He snuggled to Jungkook's warmth.

"Oh, yeah, hyung."

"Hm?"

"Hoseokkie-hyung.." as Jungkook called the name, his eyes narrowed to the hyung's direction. "Said he is going to treat you to your favourite bingu parlor." He said and hid his face on Taehyung's shoulder. "Really!?" He smiled to Taehyung's flesh, humming at the boy's happiness and he could picture the way Taehyung's eyes sparkled while he looked over to Hoseok.

"Y-Yeah!" Come the nervous reply.

"What about me??" Jimin's voice was heard as he pointed to himself.

"S-Sure, let's all go together!"

"Woohoo!! I'll tell Yoongi-hyung tomorrow!! Hyung you're da best!" Squealed Jimin and he stormed off of the room, probably to Yoongi's.

Then not long after they heard a loud,

"YOONGI-HYUNG, HOSEOKKIE HYUNG IS TREATING US TO BINGSU TOMORROW!"

"SHUT UP, PARK JIMIN! I'M TRYING TO ING SLEEP!"

"W-WHA!? HYUNG, YOU'RE BEING A BIG MEANIE!" and a wail followed.

"W-WAIT! JIMIN! I DIDN'T- YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING! AISH!" then some more curses followed until Jin yelled at him.

The door once again opened and a dramatically crying Jimin came inside. Then soon the lethargic hyung came in also with his usual face.

He grumbled and plopped himself down on his boyfriend. "Shut up. I'll go tomorrow, okay? Now just sleep." The three heard Yoongi said softly and Jimin nodded his head. "Okay." He mumbled and positioned them both to a more comfortable position. "Sleep tight, hyung." "You too."

"Then should we go too?" Jungkook invited in which Taehyung nodded to. They laid down on Taehyung's bed, Jungkook's arms securely wrapped around Taehyung's body as he pulled him close and when they were about to fell asleep, Jungkook heard Hoseok stomped out of the room.

Muttering some curses, and the only things Jungkook caught on was,

 

"This is my room too. Damn you ,couples."

 

And the door when shut.


Written : 2015.07.28

Published : 2015.08.02

A/N : ~~ forever alone jung hoseok ~~

A/N 2 : wohooo! This story hits 1k subs!! Thank you so much i feel so honored haha ^^ <3 love all of you <3

A/N 3 : guess I can write more tomorrow because I don't have school. Why, you ask. Well author nim is on her.. you know.. monthly issue .-. And she usually have stomach cramp and s when she moves around too much. Then tomorrow, I usually walked to this school since its near and I need to climb four stairs because damn just my luck my class is on the fifth floor. Then i have P.E .-. Good bye life. So better if im absent *thumbs up*

Next : Vkook