[American Hustle Life] Take Mine

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 7


Jin was one to pay for the ice cream.

 

As soon as Jimin got what he wanted, he ripped the package off and had the first taste of his fresh lime flavored ice cream bar, humming in delight at the perfect combination of sour and sweet. 

 

"Hyung, thank you for the ice cream!" He called and exited the store with other members following closely on his back and saying their thanks to the oldest hyung. "Mmmnh.. eat a lot." Jin said and enjoyed his ice cream.

Jimin came face to face with Rapmon and he kindly offered the leader to have a taste of his ice cream which the latter didn't refuse. He took a reasonable bite on Jimin and hummed. "It's good." He said and turned back to walk. Then J-Hope, they shared their ice cream with each other. After J-Hope, followed by Jungkook and Jin. Both taking a small bite of his ice bar but not Kim Taehyung.

The brat took mouth-ful bite of his ice bar and Jimin looked at him, horrified.

"Taetae!" Jimin protested but Taehyung just swallowed the melting dessert. "You were one that offered it to me." He reasoned with his straight face and walked ahead to Jungkook's side to have a bite of his strawberry flavored ice.

He heard the boy whining about brain freeze after he bit on the ice and Jimin silently said on his mind,

"Serves you right." He pouted and looked at his ice which had only left quarter on the stick. "You and your big mouth." He said again and dejectedly slowly on his melting ice bar.

"Jimin, you're walking too slow." He heard someone called for him and he looked up only to find Suga walking to his direction.

"Sorry!" He said and fastened his pace that they're walking side by side.

"You sure eat fast." Yoongi commented as he looked at Jimin's almost finished ice and his own.

"It's Taetae's fault. He took most of my ice." Jimin pouted and ate the last bit of the cold treat.

Yoongi looked at him for awhile and brought his to Jimin's mouth. The latter looked up, confused.

"You and your stupidly cute pout, take mine."


Written : 2015.08.09

Published : 2015.08.11

A/N : tsundere yoongi

Next : vminsugakookie