[Bangtan Episode] 2015 MELON Music Award

BTS : Behind The Scenes

After they all finished getting ready, it's time to go.

"We'll go like usual. Me, Taetae, Yoongi-hyung and Jimin. Let's go." The maknae held onto his youngest hyung and led him to the car.
"Stop right there, Jeon Jungkook. Like usual means : you, me, Seokjin and Hoseok." The leader stood before the two youngest.
"Have you gone insane, hyung?" Jungkook bit, confusing his hyungs by his attitude.
"This is an annual event, and that's what we agreed to whenever we go to one."
"I don't remember ever agreeing. You guys used Tae and forced me against my will."
"But you agreed, nonetheless."
"How could I not when Tae's the one to ask me."
"Why're you being so rude." Finally, the eldest voiced.
"The kid is in his rebellious stage." Yoongi chirped in.
"Whatever. Just get into the car. We're going to be late." Namjoon ended the dicussion and ushered them all in.
"Wait a second! It's not fair! Yoongi hyung and Jimin, you and Seokjin-hyung gets to be together! Why not me!"
"Simple, Kookie. We're not one who'll make out in the middle of ride." Jimin reasoned, getting into the car. "And I'm your friggin' hyung."
Taehyung could be seen flushing deep pink.
"Let's just go, Kookie. We'll meet again later, won't we."
"Well, of course we will, but-"
"Hush! You don't want us to be late." Taehyung put a finger on Jungkook's pretty pink lips.
"It'll only be a mere 20 minutes. It's no problem. Just sleep and it will go in a flash."
At his words, Jungkook fell quiet and finally, he sighed.
"Fine."
He let go of Taehyung's hand, but not before pressing a small kiss on the back.
"Take care, Tae."
"Yeah, yeah. You too."
"Stop being so in' lovey dovey, gross and dramatic and just get in the damn car!" Yoongi's yell startled both boys.
"Well, time to go. Bye, Kookie!" Taehyung was practically jumping inside the car, leaving Jungkook all alone to walk to the other one.
"Why couldn't they just give us car enough for 7." He huffed childishly.
"You're so whipped." J-Hope commented when he saw the grumpy maknae.
"Shut it."
"Learn to respect your elders that's not Taehyung, will you!"
Jungkook glared.
"Well, i respect my and Tae's parents."


Written : 2015.11.16

Published : 2015.11.16

A/N 

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I POSTED AFTER GETTING FEATURED

Damn still couldn't believe it! ><

Thank you so so so so much to all of you who had upvoted and subscribed! Despote this stpry being so lacking and my lots and lots typo!

I will try and make more better stories ><

Thank you!!

 

Oh and i have accidentaly slipped into the diamond life xD

In love with JiHoon from seventeen ugh!

And you know what it means??

A big, big possibility for me to make a new version of Nehind The Scenes !

SVT : Behind The Scenes, what do you think ?? XDD