[Twitter] Me

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jimin doesn't like how Yoongi is frowning all along as he eyes himself plus his clothing in the big rear mirror, up and down, again and again. Couldn't take in anymore, he approached the hyung.

"What's wrong, Yoongi-hyunggie?" He pouts, nudging his boyfriend by his rib. Yoongi takes notice of Jimin's presence then shakes his head. "No.. nothing." He says and smiles at Jimin. "Really?" The younger's eyes shows concern and worry and that make Yoongi grins even more.

He put his hand over the 95' liner's head. "I'm fine. No worries." He sas assuringly and ruffles Jimin's hair slightly. Hard enough to show his act of affection but not enough to mess his already styled hair.

Jimin lets out soft giggles as he smiles up at Suga. "Hyung, kissy kissy~!" He sang childishly, ignoring the chills on his back he knows coming from the glares he gets from both maknae and Taehyung plus another members. 

Yoongi playfully rolls his eyes but he leaves lingering kiss on Jimin's forehead that gets Jimin whining.

"What?" Yoongi asks, confused.

Jimin points and taps on his lips, puckering it cutely.

Yoongi laughs, kissing his eyelids, then nose, cheeks and finally lips.

The younger sighs in satisfication and pecks Suga one last time before he finally parts ways with his older boyfriend maybe to annoy Jungkook. 

Yes, that's what he's going to do.

 

-after their performance-

 

Suga slids his phone out and went to their official twitter account and presses the icon that will allow him to post a new post. He, unknowingly by the members takes a new selfie of himself and taps on the key pad as he is satisfied with the picture of himself he had just took.

 

Jimin frowns when he checked their twitter, noticing the new photos. His frown deepens when he notices it is his boyfriend. He curiously taps on the newest photo and checks the caption.

He shakes his head with a sigh. "This hyung.." he mumbles.

 

'I should be getting the security, not being the security.. With my pathetic body who could i possibly guard.'

 

Jimin then ditches Jungkook -much to the boy's and his boyfriend's relief- who he had been annoying non stop before or even after their recording.

 

"Hyuung!" Jimin jumps on Yoongi, suprirsing the latter as he lets out a very unmanly shriek. "What the- Jimin!" He stops himself from cursing when he knows that there is one and only person in this world who dares to do such thing to him without himself getting mad. And the reason why he stops cursing because he doesn't want any drama in between them.

 

People knows how dramatic Jimin that little can be. Be it crying over how Yoongi treats him with such word or getting angry because Yoongi treats him like he is nothing to him. In conclusion, Yoongi doesn't need anymore drama in his life.

 

"What is it, Jiminnie?" He asks as he pulls Jimin from his bag, hugging him from the front instead. "Hyung, you are so, so stupid. I thought you were smarter than this." Heepouts, nuzzling to Yoongi's touch when he feels the older's slender hand on the back of his neck. "What do you mean by that?" Yoongi growls, not liking the idea that the stupid Park Ji had just called him, Min Yoongi a.k.a Min Suga -who is thousands times smarter than him- stupid.

 

"Of course it's me, hyung!"

"Ha?"

"Using that body of yours, you could, should, and must protect me and me only."

 

A confused frown surfaces on Yoongi's face before he breaks into a grin. Gently, Yoongi presses their foreheads together.

 

"Stupid."

 

And ignores every single protest coming from Jimin.


Written : 2015.07.03- 2015.07.04

Published : 2015.07.07

A/N : lol wrote this in the night until pas midnight and came the new day huehuehue XD hope you guys like it ! Trutfully i dont like the way Yoongi said his body is pathetic so i wrote this haha XDD leaves comment like always. Damn bts summe package price is finally out asdfghjkl

Next : Main!Vkook, Side!Yoonmin and Namjin