[M Countdown] Hubby Loves Wifey's Bottom

BTS : Behind The Scenes

150625

 

Jungkook sat down below the stage, he eyed the enthusiastic fans and that brought a smile to his lips. His eyes then caught sight of his lovable hyung. He then gently nudged him.

"Tae! Tae! Hunny come sit with me!" He removed the mic off from his lips and whisper shouted to Taehyung. The hyung blinked and smiled down at the boy. "There's no space left." He pouted, speaking in same hushed tone as the maknae. "You know where to sit, wifey~" he sing sang and V rolled his eyes. He looked at Jungkook's out stretched hands and took it. Letting himself to be pulled down to the boy and pecked his lips lightly before he let go then he sat casually on Jungkooo's left lap.

"What's with the sudden skinship in public, hubby?" He playfully nudged Jungkook's ribcage.

"Don't you want VKook to be well known rather than JiKook? Do you not want it?"

"That's not what I mean.. I want it and I love this.. It is just to sudden and quite surprised me." He snuggled to Jungkook's neck. Playfully kissing it.

The younger chuckled and tightened his hold on his hyung's waist.

"Wifey you're so damn cute oh my gosh." He snuggled his nose to Taehyung's side of face.

"I'm no cute." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook kissed the pout away and they continued their little cuddle session until their group was called to the stage.

 

They stood up together, and Jungkook gave Taehyung a pinch on his making him yelp in surprise. "You damn, bratty hubby!" He cursed with a cute pout and he huffed angrily but that only made Jungkook laugh out loud. He patted on Taehyung's back before leading them to the stage. Of course, not before another pinch on his .

 

 

While waiting for the last stage, Jungkook stayed close with Taehyung, pinchiny his fless any time he was allowed to, making the boy to whine the boy.

"Hyung you're so cute, oh my gosh."

Taehyung frowned. "Why'd you start calling me hyung again! I thought I'm your wifey?"

"You are. You like me calling you wifey?"

"Of course.. why should I hate it." He mumbled quietly.

 

"Alright then!" Jungkook smiled. "Wifey!"

 

*pinch*

 

"Yah! Stop pinching my , bad hubby! I know you love my so much but stop! Else you're not going to get any of this for 2 weeks!"


Written : 2015.07.05

Published : 2015.07.09

A/N : ©buikook 's post on instagram! >< and yeah damn they're so cute omg asdfghjkl

Next : VKook & YoonMin