[Yaman TV] "How About I.."

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"So, I need an explanation as of why did you do that?"

"What did I do?? I did nothing, hyung! Let me go!"

"Don't act stupid, Hoseok!"

"I swear, I don't know! Now please let me go, hyung! My hands hurt!" The younger protested ad he tried to get rid of the tight rope wrapped around his wrists that tied him down to the bed.

The eldest sighed as he crossed his arms against his chest while watching his hopeful member of the team.

"You know I never give you or any of the kids permission to touch my things."

"Like I said ,what is it hyung?? I did not touch your Mario figure what so ever!"

"That's not it!" Jin shook his head and he sat on J-Hope's side. "You touched Namjoon's junior." He pointed out.

Hoseok frowned. "When?" He asked.

"Yesterday when we're filming for Yaman TV. Aegyo part." 

The Hoseok remembered.

"That was an accident, hyung!"

But Jin obviously didn't buy it as he dug his index finger to J-Hope's chest.

"You see, Hobi. That D is mine."

"I know that, hyung! I know and I'm sorry!" He apologized, frightened when he saw the dark glint on the BTS' mother's eyes.

"Hyung, I swear I didn't mean it! Forgive me! I will be more careful in the future."

Seokjin smirked at the sight of hopeless J-Hope. "I will do anything, promise! Be it cleaning the toilte for a month or whatever!"

"Really?"

Hoseok nodded frantically.

"Anything?"

Then he started to regret what he had just said when he heard the 'smirk' on Jin's tone.

"Minus anything stupid." He corrected.

"But stupidness is like thing that can't be separated from you." Jin said again and J-Hope shook his head.

 

"Then how about I take your-"

"No hyung, not my ity, please!"

Jin frowned, his frown turned into a scowl, then he flushed beet red.

 

"WHO THE HECK WANTS TO TAKE IT FROM YOU! I DON'T NEED IT! I'M SAYING I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR COOKIES! OH MY GOSH I'M SO GOING TO TELL NAMJOON TO RUIN YOU CHARGER AND CUT YOUR AND FEET IT TO MICKEY!"

 

He screamed in embarassment than left the boy alone with his limbs still tied on the soft mattress.

 

"W-Wait! Hyung! Seokjin-hyung, untie me first!!"


Written : 2015.07.12

Published : 2015.07.17

A/N : not really a NamJin but this is NamJin! Special for today, i will be doing double update XD uh and DO ANYONE HAVE BANGTAN'S COMEDY FIC RECOMMENDATION ?? YOONMIN OR VKOOK I NEED SOME LAUGH RIGHT NOW ASDFGHJKL

A/N : AND !!! HAPPY EID AL-FITR TO WHOEVER THAT CELEBRATE !!! *did I spell it right*

Next : VKook and curious! Rap Monster