[Sukira] Delusional

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Sanghyun-ah, I'll do better, don't leave me." There was a small pause before the alien added again. "I'll buy you the pikachu donkatsu and a lot of ramyun." Funny? No! That line was hilarious for the others but not for a certain person who scoffed inwardly. "Please don't leave me.You know how much I love you."

 

How could you love someone you don't even know the face of.

 

"Don't leave me."

 

and how could you leave someone when the two of you had never ever met.

 

"And CUT!" Ryeowook signed the little acting to end as they showered V with laughs and claps of hands. Discussing about the Pikachu donkatsu etc for what Jungkook doesn't even give a damn.

 

He rolled his eyes at the memories of the fan's request. Mind quickly thinking if there is a lot of fans like that and he gasped at the thought itself.

 

So many beasts out there dreaming of my Taetae!

 

The members including Ryeowook whipped their head to the maknae's direction, surprised expression on their face. "Jungkook?" The DJ called.

"Yes?" Answered the makaae as he looked around, confused.

"I think you just said your thought out loud." He smiled a little while Jungkook gasped. His eyes went to the hyung whose face was going to beat the readness of strawberry anytime and ready to get teased.

He muttered soft apologies and went back quiet when Taehyung shook his head telling that it was okay.

 

Stupid Jeon Jungkook. Keep your mouth to yourself.

 

He listened absentmindedly to the talks and said their good bye greetings when they're done. They took some photos before actually bidding Ryeowook a goodbye.

 

Jungkook sat on his usual seat on the back with Taehyung and Jimin, of course. This time Taehyung is in the middle and he leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

 

"Kook?" His hot breath fanned Jungkook's neck as the latter kept himself from shivering. "Yes, hyung?" He turned to him.

Taehyung was looking at him with a curious and exoectant look as if saying that he-Jungkook- needs to explain something and his mind went exactly to the point where he had embarassed himself and Taehyung earlier.

 

"Oh, that. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"There is so many daring fans out there and they are so bold. What if they actually do anything to you? Like kidnap? Threaten?"

Taehyung laughed quietly. "That won't happen." Said the elder calmly.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, Tae. How can you be so sure. Fans this day are scary." He mumbled.

"Isn't that's like the easiest question? It's simple, Kook. It's because you won't let such things happen to me."

 

Jungkook softened at that as he smiled.

"Right." He said after awhile, giving Taehyung a side hug. "And that girl who actually lucky enough to get you act like her 'clingy boyfriend'.."

"Hm?"

 

 

 

 

"What a delusional fan."


Written : 2015.07.13

Published : 2015.07.20

A/N : Kookie, 99.9999999999999% of your fans are delusional..leave comment!

Next : VKook