[BTS Episode] 140314 SUGA Birthday Support Event

BTS : Behind The Scenes

“Hyung, we’re going to go now.” Sadly, due to the dongsaengs having other priorities, the two younger ones have to leave first, leaving Suga to do all the work himself including packing and sticking on the stickers to the plastic. But despite all of those many works-and how tired he was, he kept silently did his work.

 “Hyung, why are you wrapping all of a sudden?”

Hours passed before he realized it and the two dangsaengs were back on his sides not to help but to annoy him.

“I’m done.” He said chicly while still stuffing the small plastic bags. “You finished?”

“I don’t like seeing you guys working so diligently.” He said, acting as if he’s a caring hyung toward his dongsaengs. “But I did this much?” Jimin said and picked the box laying flat on the floor, showing his dear hyung all of his works ealier. Suga breathed a small laugh and continue concentrating doing his own things.

“This much?! While you only did that much?!”

“ah, I just-“

He didn’t even know what he was trying to say and Jimin didn’t help either, he kept showing the box filled with his oh so called ‘hard work’ to the camera while screaming ‘This much?!?!?!’

“I’ll be over there while you sit over here and we’ll start unraveling them one by one.” He playfully threatened and Suga choose to ignore him. “One by one, we’re going to unravel it.”

“Just go and get some rest. It’s so late, go and rest.” He said again. Jimin gulped on the drink he was holding. “Do you realize how long I stayed here to help you and you’re telling me now to leave?”

“And I did all this?” Despite being quiet all this time, Jungkook finally decided to join Jimin in teasing and annoying the hyung as he pointed to 6 boxes of honey and sugar water on the ground. Aaaaaggh!!!” he playfully shouted, making the 95 liner to burst into laughter.

“Ah, I don’t want to know anymore. I’m going to leave, I have left Taehyung-hyung for too long already.” He said and got out of the room while still politely greeting his hyungs. “Come back quickly ,hyungs. It’s late.” He said and after receiving a hum and okay, he finally left the two.

While still playing around here and there, Suga was finally on his last scratch. Jimin beside him helping to put them all into one large box.

“so there’s three left over,” Jimin said.

“Yeah.”

“So how many are there in total?”

“..around 300. Jimin-ah.”

“What is it, hyung?”

“Go and take one.”

Jimin looked at the slightly older one. “……I’m going to do that.”

“You put a lot of heart into this.” He mumbled to the Suga who was munching one of the snack. “I’ll keep one that I like.”

“Go ahead.”

And with that, the younger began to rummage through those thousands packages, Yoongi on the back, watching him. “Should I choose this one? ‘I’ll always love you.’ “ he asked to the camera and laughed as he glanced to Suga’s way who seemed to be ignoring him yet obviously still heard him. Then Jimin laughed. “Hahah, I don’t need this one. Suga hyung said he will loves me forever.”

”When did I say that?”

“Last night, hyung. After we’re done with doing se-“

“okay, now shut up and just choose your thing so we could go home.” He quickly cut him and turned back to do whatever he was doing.

“Okay.” He pouted slightly and continued his search. “Oh, wait! I like this one! I really like this one!” he said, facing Yoongi. “This makes me feel better.” Said in between laugh and showed Suga the packaging where a words of ‘Don’t lose weight’ written on the post it note. “I’ll take this one.” He said excitedly and stood up, closing the box. “From now on, I won’t lose weight. I’m so happy. Done!”  He cheered when he was finished closing the box properly.

“I made that for you. I know you will like that one.’ Yoongi suddenly said and Jimin looked at him judgingly. “Don’t lie, hyung.” He rolled his eyes and got closer when Yoongi demanded him too. He felt arms circling his petite waist and he was being pulled in. “You really shouldn’t lose weight.”

Jimin simply hummed and ripped open the packaging of the snack. ”or you won’t have the strength to make those abs anymore.” Yoongi reasoned and Jimin rolled his eyes. “I have plenty of strength, hyung.”

“Says the one who almost pass out because of 8 hours of practicing.” Jimin gaped in disbelieve at what his hyung had just said. “Who wouldn’t pass out because of that?” he questioned and lightly hit the hyung by the shoulder. “And talking about passing out, you’ll be the one laying flat on the floor as soon as we-“

Jimin felt something dry and soft shutting him up and he lightly squirmed. But eventually gave up and let the older did whatever. Yet much to his disappointment , the kiss stopped in matter of second- after Suga felt he had successfully quieted the latter.

“Don’t talk about my ignominy in front of the camera.” He warned and Jimin stuck his tongue out as he somehow found himself already straddling Suga’s lap. “Don’t kiss me in front of the camera then.” He breathed out and his hand caressed the pale feature of Suga and it landed on his lips.

“Your lips are really dry.” He said and ran past it several times. “I know.”

“And your eye bags too.” Jimin added with a sigh and patted both of his hyung’s cheeks, “let’s go back now, hyung.” He said and Suga nodded  his head in agreement. “let’s go back after you get off of me.” The hyung joked and Jimin blushed at that. “I’m getting off of you right now.” He said and hurriedly got off and made some distance in between them.

“Done!” he once again declared and waved to camera then made his escape from the room, leaving Suga all alone once again.

The hyung looked at Jimin’s back as the boy ran away  and breathed out a chuckle.

“He’s a real cutie.” As he his heels, bowing down to express his gratitude to the staffs crew then walked to the door.

But he didn’t leave just yet. He looked at how the cameramen was turning off their camera and smiled secretly before he once again added,

“and that cutie is mine.”

His deep voice undoubtedly caught everyone’s attention but when they turned their head, he was long gone.


“Hyung ! What take you so long!” Jimin stomped his feet as he welcomed Yoongi to his side but instead of a hug, he got his hair messed up instead and he can’t help the pout that was forming on his lips when he watched his hyung getting into the car first.

But when he was about to get in himself, he saw a hand that was stretched out to him. Jimin smiled and took it without any hesitation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead !

Next : NamJin, YoonMin, TaeKook & forever alone Hobi