[Airport] Furious Grandpa (2016.06.08)

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE JUST USED THE BACK EXIT!"
Yoongi threw his bag on his seat violently, Jimin beside him trying to calm his hyung + lover down.

"Hyung, lower your volume and sit down first, please?"

"I in' told you guys!" Yoongi did lowered his voice, but it's still loud enough. "Everyone was uncomfortable! Taehyung's expression is dark, moreover he has no Jungkook by his side, he could easily get hurt! Hoseokkie too, Namjoon and Seokjin hyung as well! And Jimin! He fell. Jimin ing fell and he couldn't even stand up properly after! To add more, he's right behind me!"
Yoongi was furious, everyone could tell.

"Hyung, it's not a big deal. I'm fine, see?"
"It's not a big deal!? Eat my . You fell! That's a big deal! And you're fine with that!? Well, I'm NOT!" He growled.
"Hyung, please. The moment we signed our contract, we should have been ready for this. This is our job hyung, and we as an entertainers need to make peoples, our fans happy."
" that. Then if they'll be happy when we die, we go and jump off a cliff? Cut our own wrists? Slit our throats? Blow our heads off? And ing record it in the camera and post it!?"

Jimin whimpered at the image and shook his head, "No, hyung. That's not what I mean!" He said, holding onto his hyung's arms, rubbing on it up and down. "Calm down, first."

Yoongi said nothing, only taking some deep breath and exhaled.

"Better?"
"Yeah. I'm still mad, though."

Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi's pale cheek, "Look here, I did fell, but I didn't get hurt. And I held onto hyung so I didn't get left behind. In the end, we all come back in piece, isn't that enough? And Yoongi hyung, you don't usually get this worked up."
"Because 'usually' you didn't fell."

"You love me that much?" The younger teased.
"Shut up and let me sleep."
Jimin pouted and let go of Yoongi, but the guy was quick to pull him back in just for a single deep kiss on the lips.

"You know I love you."
Jimin smiled, "I love you too."

 

 

 

"Sappy Grandpa," Taehyung snarled from the backseat.
"Lovesick alien," The Sappy Grandpa fired back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.13

published : 2016.06.13

 

Surprise!

Double update :))

Enjoy some yoonmin!