[Rookie King] The Maknae's Wrath and His Boyfriend's Plan

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 3


Jungkook stared at the cards for a bit too long for him to realize that it was Taehyung who got caught in that ty little punishment.

Taehyung. His Kim ing Taehyung.

He blinked and eyed Hoseok who accidentaly locked eyes with him. He looked at him intensely and he could see his hyung gulping visibly.

What should Hoseok say?

He won't touch Taehyung's lips? But then what if he touched it? He will be a minced meat experiencing the possessive maknae's wrath.

So he chose to keep silent and go with the flow. Muttering apology in advance.

Jungkook sighed.

It's just for the show, Jeon Jungkook.He said to himself and all of them stood up in anticipation of the two so called 'couple'.

He tried to keep a natural smile on his lips when he saw the two inched in  with J-Hope holding onto Taehyung's hand. He swallowed the 'need' to glare down at those 'filthy' hands 'dirtying' his pure Taehyunggie. But his effort was in vain when Hoseok cupped Taehyung's cheeks. His smile began to disappear and he went to check on the oblivious V who's all smile and instinctively put hands on Hoseok's shoulders. Jungkook's eyes widened the slightest bit and smile disappeared from his face as frown replaced. He slightly stuck his bottom lip out and stomped his feet lightly.

Thinking it must be better if I was the one there.

But none of his hyung seemed to realize or maybr that was what he though.

 

"Jungkook! You want to be my 'knight'?!" J-hope asked, eyes glinting with hope.

A smile quickly flashed by his lips and he looked at V who's also looking at him hopefully but before he could nod, someone interfered.

"If it's Jungkook, it would lose all of the fun!"

It was none other than that little , Park Ji.

The maknae groaned and shot Jimin a glare which effectively shut him up but once again, when he was about to answer, Suga spoke up.

"Jiminnie is right."

Damn Min Suga. Jungkook couldn't shot Suga a glare like what he did to Jimin because of... age.

It's just their luck to be the youngest couple in the group considering both of them are the maknae.

He noticed Taehyung's glint of hope slowly disappearing and he avoided his gaze. Jungkook sighed and got closer, pretending to push him closer to Hoseok though in fact he was just Taehyung's hair. His glare on the oh-so-excited Jimin didn't disappear just yet. "I'll teach him a lesson." He mumbled and Taehyung held back a laugh while Yoongi seemed to hear him. "Who?" The elder asked. Jungkook blinked cute and innocently. "Hoseok-hyung."

"Why me?!"

 

He shrugged and stepped back, biting his lips at the thought of that plump lips belonged to him will be pressed onto another people's. He clenched and un-clenched his fist when J-Hope's hand went on the back of Taehyung's neck.

Ugh. That Hoseok-hyung..

But the next thing was unexpected for Jungkook. Who would thought that Suga was somehow drowned by the flow and pushed both their heads in when they had leaned close enough.

Jungkook caught a glimpse of Taehyung his lips, making him gaped in disbelief.

Did he anticipates the kiss?! Because he certainly looks like he does!

And just like that, their lips pressed and the members started the countdown.

Jungkook jumped and looked at his hyung, groaning inwardly as he thought of numerous murder plans he will perform to Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok.

 

The maknae restlessly walked here and there to get a proper view if they really did kissed or not. But the lipstick in between Taehyung's nose and upper lips proved it all. 

He simply felt all hell break loose. 

Maybe he should kill the staff who thought of such punishment?

Yes, he will do that.

 

He stared judgingly at V when said boy did a flying kick and rolled on the floor as he held the urge to kick him instead and asking, do you like it that much!

To that pretty face of his as he let J-Hope playfully hit him rather than saving the poor sacrifie's .

 

Sitting on the floor, tattered and messed up while laughing bitterly, Taehyung breathed out a groan and Jungkook could only shook his head, as much as he was angry-jealous- [Kookie: I'm not jealous!] He can't just let V be. He embraced him by the shoulder in midst of the chaos before loosening it, earning himself a frown from V which he simply ignored.

 

The games went on until they reached the final 'stage' where Jungkook was caught and forced to dress as a girl.

 

V played with him by swaying his clothe here and there, smiling like a retarded man who just lose his mind. But hell, Jungkook looked absolutely and utterly adorable.

At that moment, Taehyung felt like a erted old man in his 30s.

 

Jungkook held onto V and J-Hope and broght them up. His grip on V was as gentle as if the man was a fragile material while he made sure he gripped hard enough on the other older.

He slowly brought them together and joined their hand together just to see their - mainly, Taehyung's reaction.

J-Hope was of course, worried and scared at the same time when he noticed the glare on Jungkook's eyes which disappeared instantly when the camera filmed him and he wished just for Taehyung to ing realized it and went to pamper that baby. 

Because damn. Jungkook is not a 'normal' baby.

But of course, hope is just a hope.

Taehyung is as oblivious as ever.

 

This is the end of me.. -Jung Hoseok

 

 

On the way back to their dorm, Taehyung noticed how Jungkook was unusually quiet and that was him talking all the time. 

Well they are like this usually too, but Jungkook responded sometimes.

Yet today, the only thing he said was this.

'Just shut up for a while, hyung. I'm tired.'

And plugged earphones to their ears before he make himself comfortable on Taehyung's nape, hugging his arm as pillow before he started dozing off.

But a moment before he completely lose conciousness, his lips parted and started to nibble at the skin right on his collarbone. Making V jumped at the sudden action and bit back a moan.

"W-What the heck?!" He whispered to the maknae who answered it so simply.

"Mine."

V couldn't help but coo at the cuteness. 

"Yours, Kookie. I'm yours. And you're mine too."

Jungkook let out a satisfied hum and he felt V played with his fingers.

"Hey,Kookie." Taehyung called again, pulling him back from the strings of sleep been tugging non stop on him.

"Hm?"

"You're being so quiet today.." Taehyung started with a pout. But sadly, Jungkook couldn't see it thanks to his already closed eyes. "Are you thinking of something?"

The maknae quietly nodded his head.

"Share it with me?" Jungkook knew Taehyung was smiling from his tone alone.

"I was thinking of way how to kill the hyungs."

Taehyung gasped.

"Omg my Jeon Jungkookie! Where did your innocent mind goes to?!"

"They touched what's mine. Hoseok-hyung.. Yoongi-hyung and Jiminnie.." he whispered the names low so that no one but Taehyung heard him.

 

"But killing is bad." Taehyung pouted, nuzzling Jungkook. The latter opened his eyes tiredly and looked at his hyung whose energy is pitless. "It's not like I'm going to really kill them." He said and cupped his hyung's cheeks before slightly kissing his lips. "I'll purify your lips from Hoseok-hyung's presence latter." He mumbled and V laughed quietly. 

"You're too possessive." He pointed out.

"A baby is possesive of his toy, hyung."

Taehyung frowned before it turned into a pout.

"Am I your toy now?" He asked in an offended way and tried to pull away from Jungkook who gripped tight onto him.

"You're no toy. But you're still mine."

Taehyung didn't buy it and simply 'hmph'ed and turned his face away.

"Ah, hyuung.. i'm just kidding." Jungkook said and turned V's face-forcefully- and Taehyung groaned when he heard his neck crack that led him into whining and hitting the maknae who apologized again.

"I'm sorry~!" Jungkook whimpered and pressed their noses and foreheads together.

"I get it. I get it!" V moaned and took the chance to kiss that pretty lips in which Jungkook chuckled to.

 

"Now lemme finally sleep?"

"What? No. We're here."

"Hyung it's still 20 minutes away." He mumbled and closed his eyes again.

"Then who're going to play with me?"

"You go to sleep too." The maknae said and circled Taehyung's waist with his arms. "Or maybe you can think of something that might help me with my plans."

 

V was quiet for awhile and that while was enough to let Jungkook's conciousness slipped away.

"Ah! I know!"

He smiled excitedly as he pointed his index finger upwards while turning to face the maknae.

But his face fell when he saw the boy asleep.

Grudgingly, he poked on the chubby cheeks. "You meanie.. how could you left me all alone." He mumbled and decided to lay his head on Jungkook's. "Oh no!" He suddenly sat back up and took his phone out before starting to type something.

"With this, I won't forget." He smiled brightly and went back to the position. He linked his arms with the maknae. "My possessive Kookie is just too cute." He said, observing the handsome youngest of the group before he finally shut his eyes tight.

 

 

"Taetae, wake up." Taehyung woke up into a light shook on his shoulders and a familiar voice calling. He blinked his tired eyes open and saw Jimin with his half lidded eyed. "Wake Jungkook up." He mumbled and left the car. Taehyung still can't grasp the situation just yet, blinked several times and looked around the car to find all members except him and Jungkook was gone.

He pouted and looked at the male he was 'laying on'. 

"Kookie, wake up." He said with a soft sigh and shook him hard. As much as he loves Jungkook, waking the male was a tiresome 'job'.

He already know that he won't be gettung any response, so he leaned in and kissed the male by his lips while climbing to his lap. V could feel Jungkook started to squirm and Taehyung smiled in safisfication.

He intruded past Jungkook's lips and lightly on the tongue and lastly.

 

"Aagh!" Came the surprised shout from none other than the poor maknae. He opened his eyes wide and stared at Taehyung in disbelief. "Did you just bit my tongue!" He complained and Taehyung smiled apologetically while hugging Jungkook by his neck. "I'm sorry but you'll take forever to wake up if I didn't do that." He whispered low and breathed on Jungkook's skin. "Now let's go in." He added. 

Jungkook frowned. "Get off of me first, hyung..?" It was more like a question than a statement. "Carry me." He simply stated and Jungkook groaned. "But I just woke up!"

"Then it's good. I have thought of something before I slept!" He declared.

"Thought of what?"

"A plan to revenge your jealousy?"

"Tell me."

"Carry me first!"

 

Jungkook sighed. "Hold tight." He said to Taehyung and carefully lifted them both and went out of the car while V whispered his so called plan to his boyfie.

A smile was visible on Jungkook's face. "As expected, my hyung."

 

As soon as they arrived inside, they saw their hyungs were planning on having a midnight snack. Jungkook spotted Jimin talking energetically with Hoseok and found no Suga in the scene. He smirked and tapped on Taehyung's shoulder who get on the signal quickly. The elder immediately close his eyes and loosened his grip so that Jungkook was carrying him princess style rather than him clinging into the maknae like a koala.

 

Jungkook yawned and he began to walk towards the two cheerful hyungs and 'aacidentaly' bumped hard on them. Well it was almost like a collision that Jimin stumbled and fell right ontop of Hoseok. Eyes wide when he realized that their lips was touching.

"H-Hyung! I'm- I'm sorry!" He quickly got up, flustered as the smirk on Taehyung's 'sleeping' figure went unnoticed and he placed something on top of his stomach.

"N-Nah it's okay." Hoseok shook his head and checked around if Suga saw the scene.

 

"I-I'm sorry hyung.." Jungkook stammered and bowed his head lightly. "I don't think I'm fully awake." He mumbled. "It's fine. And this lazy told you to carry him." Jimin said, patting on Taehyung's stomach making the male groan lowly. "Don't hit him." Jungkook complained and pulled them both away.

"Jungkook!" Jimin halted them.

"Yes?"

"D-Don't tell this to Yoongi-hyung? i'm sure he will misuderstand!"

"Don't worry,hyung." Jungkook flashed him a reassuring smile and Jimin returned it.

 

Next day.

 

"PARK JIMIN!!" If they're not tired and a heavy sleeper, the whole dorm will be waken up by that one single, deep shout as they stared at the closed door of Jimin and Yoongi's room. The two maknaes giggling lowly from thrir door way as they knew what was happening and Hoseok-who was peeking also- didn't miss it.

"What is it? What did you gu-"

"I was sleeping and this is what you do behind my back!? Cheating with Hoseok?!" Yoongi's furious yell was heard and Hoseok face palmed. He looked over to the two devils in disguise who put on their innocent facade before disappearing into their respective room.

 

Jimin looked at his hyung with a pleading eyes.

"I did not cheat on you, hyung! Never did I do that! That photo was a misunderstanding!" He defended himself and held onto Yoongi's hand.

"I'm so going to kill you both!" Suga didn't listen.

"Hyung! Calm down and hear me out!" Jimin raised his voice and Suga stared down at him. How shocked he was when he saw his beloved was in verge of tears.

Jimin never likes it when someone shouted at him.

Yoongi take a deep breath before exhaling it. He when to the bed and sat to calm himself down.

"Explain."

 

Jimin rubbed his eyes and started telling the story to his lovers.

"Jungkook and Taehyung?" Yoongi asked thoughtfully and Jimin nodded, hanging his head low. 

The rapper kept silent for awhile before something clicked.

"It must because of yesterday's event."

"Huh?"

"You know. Jungkook was glaring daggers at us and Hoseok for the whole time.." Yoongi mumbled with a sigh before he patted on Jimin's head.

"Let's not do something stupid regarding coupling Taehyung with others when Jungkook is there, shall we?"

The 95 liner nodded his head, silently muttering curses at how those two was almost putting his relationship in danger.

 

Jin on the other hand, rubbed his eyes and cracked his neck at the commotion outside his and Namjoon's room. "What the heck is happening?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author nim had finally graduated junior high school officially!!

Published : 2015.06.16

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : VKook & YoonMin