[Bangtan Bomb] V's Birthday Episode

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Taehyunggie, Happy birthday to you!!"

 

It was when Taehyung wandering around searching for the rest of s when those who he was searching came out holding a cake accompanied by a loud happy birthday song. He can't help the grin of happiness that formed as he started to jump energetically, welcoming his very own birthday cake.

 

He smiled and of course with his unique-ness, he flicked the candles off, leaving just one for him to blew. "Happy birthday, hyung." Jungkook brightly smiled as he watched Taehyung 'enjoyed' the slaps coming from the hyungs before he muttered a cheerful 'thank you,Kookie!' And Jungkook finally passed the cake to him to take photos.

 

Photos were taken and all left was for the cake. The birthday boy had offered the members to have the first bite before he himself. As much as their protests. "Hyung, you should have the first." The maknae half whined and it fell to the deaf ears of Taehyung who had just cut the cake and put it in front of his mouth. Swallowing back the pout, he hesitantly take a bite, making his youngest hyung to smile and coo at him. Then the cake was passed around all the way until Jimin and then Taehyung finally ate it as well.

 

"Heehe.. thank you.. you guys are the best. Where is Yoongi-hyung though." He giggled, getting a hug from each member and Jungkook was the last who seemed like he won't let Taehyung away for the time being. "Where do you think he is." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I had tried to wake him up earlier saying we need to celebrate your birthday but he just waved me off with a 'say happy birthday to Tae for me. Wake me up again and you're dead unless you're Jimin.' Then I screamed, 'I am Park ing Jimin!' And go out of the room." He groaned at the memory while the others burst out laughing.

 

"Anyway, happy birthday, Tae. From me and Yoongi-hyung." He said and both them high fived. The gestures was repeated to everyone except for Jungkook who demanded for kiss instead. Taehyung laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness and kissed him gently on the lips, ignoring the sound of camera clicks and the blinding flash.

 

"Happy?" The older whispered playfully as he pulled back when Jungkook had started to take control over the kiss, afraid that he can't stop the latter if he let him any further. "No. Not enough. But maybe for now." Jungkook breathed out and nuzzle his nose to the side of Taehyung's face, ripping a giggle out of the male's throat.

 

"Happy birthday again, baby hyung."

"Thank you, brat." Taehyung laughed as he latched onto Jungkook for the rest of his happy, happy birthday.


Written : 2015.06.26

Published : 2015.06.30

A/N : i can only write this at the moment because i have the video on my phone while for the other plus request, i need to rewatch the show.. so please wait for some chapters more.. have a nice day and dont forget to leave comments! <3

Next : Main!NamJin Slight!YoonMin & VKook