Chp. 97 (Final)

Kwon Yuri's Property

Hey,

There’s important note below.

 

 

 

“This time it’s for real?” Tiffany points her spoon in front of her girlfriend’s annoyed face. “What’s with that face? I’m just askin’ girl,”

“Same ing question since morning,”

“Just for sure,” She continue to dig in her vanilla ice cream and looking at the outside of the café they hanging out, it almost midnight and they were the only customer left. That place become their secret port for a date since the owner is Jiwoong’s bestfriend and she live at the top of that building. That couple always have the keys for the back door. “Last time I heard about your breakup, Baekyeon still sail stronger.”

“Oh hoo, butthurt much?”

“Hell yeah, I’m your girl but you never tell me about you two. Don’t blame me, woman.”

“The hell, Fany? There’s nothing to tell since nothing happen.”

“Really? Who knows if you secretly enjoy dating two people…”

“? Nope, I can’t handle two people in one times besides, with you I don’t have to take my out from home so, I stick with you.”

“What a ert and lazy home fairy you are, Taeyeon Kim.” Tiffany try to steal her girlfriend’s ice cream but the older woman were more faster, pulling her cup away from the human-form of pink pig. “Enough, Hwang. Too much ice-cream! It’s gonna hurt your throat.”

“But yours look so good! Bet it taste good too!” using her cute pout, the pinky pig surely show her efforts to get that mint flavor ice cream from her girlfriend. “Come on, you can taste mine too, Tae.”

“Nope, I’m good and stop doing that with your lips. Why you so hyper tonight?” Taeyeon still struggling to protect her ice cream from her whiny girlfriend who now faking her tears. “Taeyeon Kim, you always love this side of me.”

“Oh no, I’m forever scare of hyper Hwang; in or out the bed.”

“Why we talk about our life right now and what’s about me hyper in bed?” Taeyeon laughs as she her spoon not wanting to waste any ice cream. “It’s true, you have no idea how many times I’m almost faint when we’re doing it.”

“ off, Taeyeon. You’re the one who let me do all the work so, why would you be the one who pass out? It should be me!” The kid leader shook her head disagree with her girlfriend. “Exactly, because of you who so passionate doing me, I can’t even feel my body after that.”

“How can I stop when you keep screaming my name and told me to do it harder, faster? Now what, Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she mimicked her girlfriend. “Come on, baby! Damn, it feels so good. Oh, I love your , Fany.” Taeyeon just laughs her off looking at her ridiculous girlfriend.

“Okay, fine. Jeez, don’t mad. I’m just sayin’, dude. Take it as compliment on how awesome you are. I’m a satisfied partner.” Taeyeon smirk at her fuming girlfriend before giving her ice cream to Tiffany.

“Hate you, Tae. .”

“Who? Me?”

“Dork! I’m gonna eat all this.”

“Eat it. We need to head back real soon.”

“Why? I love it in here.”

“Talking about those makes me hot.”

“Oh dear God, Taeyeon.Fine, go ask for the damn bill then.”

“Oh oh, I can hear your V screaming too right now.”

“ you, Taeyeon. .”

 

*********

 

“How.On this mighty earth.You have to lie about him being your boyfriend?” Krystal staring at her sister who giving no damn about how serious her little sister are tonight. “For freaking three years? That just giving a green light for people to assuming zillion of nasty things about you.” The younger girl cursing under her breath as the older one giving her a smirk.

“More drama of course.”

“Urgh, like your past didn’t create enough of bull.”

“Well, the queen has to rock her own way.” Jessica wave her hands as Tyler enter the room and taking his seat next to the queen meanwhile, Krystal changed her target to the innocent hungry man next to her sister. “You late. Dinner on you, T.”

“What the , unnie?”

“Oh, come on. How can you expect me to be here on time with that ty hint?”

“What? You don’t get it? You’re my man, should know everything about me by heart now.” Jessica slapped that poor guy’s arm. Looking at her sister seriously boiled Krystal’s heart. That woman look like a witch to her right now. “I told you, dim sum for dinner right?”

Tyler sighed. “Krystal, how you live with this devil?”

“I don’t know her, oppa.” Jessica just giggles and clap her hands, definitely is the only one who found that situation was funny.

“Dim sum. That’s it. Good luck looking for dim sum’s place with Jessica Jung in it. Wait, not just that. Well hello, we’re in Hong Kong were dim sum is everywhere. Nice hint, J.” Krystal bump-fist with the guy as Jessica rolled her eyes on them. “What’s up Krys?”

Krystal look at that guy, she would never deny that Tyler is a good guy. He stay with her sister when everything get rough and willing to help her stand on her own again. Tyler is always a good guy even for their family but that’s it, a good guy or perhaps a big brother that they never had. The younger girl too, knew about Jessica and Yuri history from the ‘Yuri-looks-like-Krystal’ phase to ‘Kwon Seobang’ phase, how bad both of them are when Jessica out from the group and finally, the time when she accidently walk in to her sister’s room only to suffered a short traumatic experience seeing both woman in bed. Nasty and traumatic, so ing nasty. Here they are again, her sister and her ‘boyfriend-for-3-years’ in front of her having a dinner.

“I get myself a boyfriend this April’s Fool.” Tyler stop his chewing, Jessica choked her dim sum. “Take that, er.” Krystal show her victory smile to her surprised beloved sister.

“Is that supposed to be a joke?” Tyler still confused whether he should laugh or not. Jessica stares at her sister before sigh.

“They makes you do it?”

Krystal nodded. “We’re busted.” The young girl giggles as the adults staring and judging her real hard. “Soo Man ahjusshi caught me and Amber in recording studio. Do you know that he’s the one who suggest for all Amber solo project?”

“What did you do, Krys?”

“I didn’t know that Amber and Soo Man ahjusshi hang out together.”

“What did you ing doing, Jung Soo Jung?”

“Jeez, fine. I just touching her abs…she work out nowadays and well, what girlfriends always do…kissing, hickeys here and there, you know? Couple stuff and bam! Soo Man ahjusshi walk in. Busted.” The young girl already play with her foods and the older woman already had a dim sum in her hand, ready to be thrown. “Soo Man ahjusshi will let that pass. He’s cool. Tell me more, .”

“? Are you calling your only sister a ?”

“Based on your story, yeah.”

“Oppa, I walked into Yuri and her one da…”

“Don’t. Don’t ruin my dinner, Soo Jung.” Tyler ignore them as he continue chewing his food and pretend the girls never exist.

“Tell me!”

“Okay, Satan! He saw us but that’s cool until we realize the CCTV, not gonna take a risk that someone might leak the video, I makes the deal with him.”

“How about Amber?”

“She offered herself for sacrifice of course but it’s my fault so, yeah.” Krystal lean to her chair and sigh. “I can choose my ‘boyfriend’ so it’s not so bad, rather than watching her in that show.”

“Huh? What show?”

“That stupid virtual marriage show.” Krystal rolled her eyes. “The , Amber.”

Jessica laugh. A demonic laugh I’m telling you. A demonic icy laugh that will hunting your life for sure except it’s annoyed the hell of Krystal. “Laugh all you can, wait until your Kwon turn.”

“Me?”

“No!” the sisters yelled at the poor guy again that night.

 

*********

 

Yuri walked into their living room to find a walking mushroom sitting in front of their TV cabinet. Her eyes were no longer red due of overnight cries but what concern the tanned girl more is two tubes of ice-cream next to her. “What are you doing and whose ice cream is that?”

“I’m cleaning.” Tiffany look at her. It’s hurt the tanned girl to hear that rasping voice from the walking mushroom but seriously, she more concern about those ice-cream. Both of them end-up staring the ice-cream tubes before once again, the sitting girl looking at Yuri, sadly. “I don’t know. I found it in the fridge and I took it.”

Tiffany take both tube and handed it to the tanned girl. “I finished it. I’m sorry, Yuri.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes. I want to eat meat but well, I can’t go out and I don’t want risky my life to order a take-out.” She put the CDs on the floor and staring at the empty tubes. “They might not want to take my order since I’m literally just pissed the nation off.”

“Hey, stop it.” Yuri take her phone out. “How about two serving? Are they enough?”

“Make it three.” The eye-smiled princess show her three fingers and give a light smile to the tanned girl.

After successful ordering four serving of meat (Tiffany said she might hungry at the midnight) and two bucket of fried chicken (they just decided that chicken would be nice for that day), Yuri watch her member cleaning their living room. She must admit that Tiffany can be a great wife with her cleaning skill. “Where’s Taeyeon?”

“She’s out since morning. Settle some stuff for us.”

“I’m sorry you have to suffer like this, Fany.” Tiffany turn to look at Yuri. She smile as she shook her head.

“Hey, I makes mistake.”

“We know that’s not the iss..”

“We can’t win over them, Yul. I’m gonna take it, all the blame and hate from them but never, I will never give up because of this.” They smiles to each other. “Taeyeon show me how the fans show their support to me. If they never give up on me, how can I let them down and surrender now.”

The girl chuckled. “I want to post something too but I get scared by Sone. They were everywhere and gosh, if this is a battle, they kill them all. Dead.”

“Ah, I remember Taeyeon show me the report. They take out the sticker right?”

“Yeah, talk about us conquer the world huh?” Both of them smile in the living room. Yuri’s phone ringing. “Foods?”

“Nope, kid. My wife.”

Yuri walked away as she pick up the call from her girlfriend leaving the now whining Tiffany at the living room. “but I’m starving!”

Locked her room, Yuri slumped in her bed that she barely sleep on ever since she move out from the dorm. “Hi.”

“Yuri, I didn’t meant to mock the pig. I swear.”

“What?”

“There’s article about me use a Seoul sticker. Tell Fany that I didn’t meant anything.” The girlfriend says in her worried voice. “Tell her I’m sorry.”

“I’ll tell her later.”

“Where are you? I thought you’re at the dorm.” Jessica put her files aside. She leaned to her comfy chair as she staring at the Seoul view from her room. “Is she okay?”

“I’m at the dorm…in our old bed where most of the magic happens.”

“Kwon Yuri!”

“Jeez, baby. She’s fine…well, starving at the living room.” Jessica sigh. At least she’s okay. Nope, she’s hurt. Of course, who won’t after being blame and cursed from people who don’t even knew the real Tiffany yet judging and punish her without care about the truth. “Sica?”

“Hmm?”

“You really can stop spacing out, didn’t you?”

“Are you done with your life, Kwon?”

“Chill, woman. What’s up?”

“I’m going to New York next month.” The girl on the other line still staring at the beautiful view. She wonder if her girlfriend will agree with her plan. “Can you go with me this time?”

“Just both of us?”

“Yes, I mean I have few things to do but after that…just both of us. I have few things in mind while we’re there. I remember you told me that your schedule not so tight next month and I wondering, why not if both of us go somewhere where no one really give a damn about... us together.”

“Seems like you already have a plan in mind?” Yuri hug her pillow. She can hear Taeyeon makes her comeback at the living room and Tiffany’s laugh. Thanks God someone can take care of that walking mushroom now.

“Yeah, kinda plan this for quite sometimes now.”

“Aish, this is awkward.”

“W-what?”

“You. Why you sounds so worried?” Yuri laughed.

“ you, Yuri.”

“That’s better honestly.” She can hear the ice princess cursing at the other line. Finally, her old Jessica Jung is back.

“Urgh, you’re pissed me off! Of course I’m worried, you dumb !”

“But why? I thought we already good? We even sleep back together so, what’s to worried about?”

“Owh, you will never tired talking about lewd thing do you? Since we’re back together, all we done is meeting between our busy schedules. We sleep, we make out at night but the next morning you’re gone to your work. Who on earth having a dinner date at 12 midnight?”

“Us.”

“Yes, us. We having a dinner date at 12 ing midnight. I can count how many proper date we had since we’re together and it’s only 5 time. 5 ing date since we’re back together even Taylor Swift changes boyfriend much more than that.”

“What the ?” The tanned girl can’t help herself from laughing her heart out. “Damn, don’t drag Taylor to this . Wow, that’s deep, baby.”

“I can’t help it. She surely something.” Jessica finally let herself calm down. She walks to the kitchen and grab a bread before heading to her room again. “So, will you come with me?”

“I love you, Jessica.”

“That’s not the answer, Yuri.”

“Don’t care. I love you.”

“Come on, say that you’ll go.”

“The heck? I’ll answer it later. I’m gonna repeat this again and again. I love you.”

“What’s wrong with you?” The ice princess already throw her bread, frustrated with the childish girlfriend. “Tell me now so I can confirm everything.”

“Tell me the plan?”

“Nope, it’s a surprise. So, you’re coming?”

“No.” The tanned girl grins.

“Yuri…”

“Yes, baby?”

“ you! I’m booking everything! You better get your there or I’m ing kill you.”

“Woo…woo…chills…”

“It’s either our love-escape plan or your murder plan. You choose. I’m done!” She end their phone call and screaming to herself. “Urgh, why it’s so hard to do this!”

Her phone rings but she just stares at it. It’s her girlfriend but right now, that woman will be the last person on earth that she want to deal with. It’s her first time planning a romantic getaway for them. “Damn, you.” She pick up the phone eventually. “What?”

“This is not a love-escape what-so-ever plan, is it?”

“So, you not gonna give the answer yet?”

“Sica?”

“Is that hard to say yes?” Now that princess sigh. Out of nowhere her tears b. “I plan something for us. Can you say yes?”

“I won’t if you planning to ask me to marry you in New York.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“ YOU! HOW DO YOU KNOW?!”

“I KNEW IT! I WON’T SAY YES!’

“THE YOU DON’T WANT TO MARRY ME, YURI?”

“ YOU, JESSICA! I’M THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. THAT’S MY JOB!”

“WELL, HELLA YOU. HOW YOU KNOW ANYWAY?”

“YOU WILL ATTENDING VERA WANG FASHION SHOW. VERA WANG. WEEDING DRESS. HELLOOO, I’M NOT STUPID.”

“! ! !”

“Heh, I’ll go to New York with you but never I’ll say yes to your proposal.”

“The , Yuri. I want you to be mine. What’s wrong with me propose to you?”

“Everything. I will be the one who get on my knee and ask you the question, waiting for you at the aisle, put a ring on your finger and kiss you as my bride, my wife, Kwon Yuri’s. You, Jessica Jung is Kwon Yuri’s property.”

“, you’re good.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- END -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Note:

This is the last chapter of Kwon Yuri’s Property.

I don’t know if this is a great goodbye chapter but I wrote this for you.

Go with sleepless night that I might suffer after this, I hope this will makes you happy.

 

I’m at work when I read your comment congratulates me for getting featured.

This story have a golden star right now all because of you so THANK YOU so much

Never I thought that this piece of can get so much love from people (around the world!)

You guys not only a reader but a friend that I cherish so much (aww, this ert getting emotional)

 

As I told you before, new story that I might write after this will be either one shot or 2-3 chapter story. That’s all I can promise for now. I hope you can understand that this 26 years old ert need to give more priority to my life right now; earn big money, have a great life and settle things like an adult should do.

But, do expect surprise update here and there too.

 

Oh yea, last update I told you about my Facebook account. I deactivate that account. Hahaha!

I just remember my password for the old one. Hahaha!

 

One more thing, again. Any Thais reader here? Can you help me with Adidas Outlet Store (or any sport outlet store) in Bangkok? I’m coming to Bangkok this Friday and stay at Shukumvit area so any outlet store nearby, please let me know.

 

Okay, kids.

ert author out now to sleep.

Leave thousands of comment so I can read it at work tomorrow.